Unmatched Views of Lake Champlain and Kellogg Island in Keeler’S Bay
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
South Hero house description
This beautiful 3 Bedroom 3 Bath hill side ranch offers unmatched views of Lake Champlain and Kellogg Island in Keeler’s Bay. Located within walking distance to Seb's Ice-Cream, Pan's Pizza, The Blue Paddle Bistro, and the village of South Hero, this warm and comfortable ranch will make you feel right at home. This property features a lakeside Jacuzzi for 9, beautiful grounds, plenty of privacy, and easy access to the lake over a custom made dock system. Located in a protected bay this property is great for leaf-peeping season (early October) too! Also, a beautiful winter wonderland with ice fishing in the back yard, skiing and snowmobiling within an hour’s drive and experience Burlington dressed for the holidays. Don't forget your passport Montréal is just an hour and 20 minutes and a great place to visit for the day. Sleeps up to 12, No Pets, Non-Smoking.
Type – Private Home
Size – 2800 +/- sf
Location – Direct Waterfront, South Hero
Theme – Family Get Away, Couples Retreat, Relaxing Lakefront
Bedroom 1 – Master with lake views and 1 King sized bed, sleeps two.
Bedroom 2 – More lake views with 1 queen sized bed, sleeps two.
Bedroom 3 – 1 Queen sized bed, sleeps two.
Additional Space: In addition to the three bedrooms there are two other sleeping areas that can accommodate a total of 8 additional people with 2 twins, 2 Queens, and 2 Inflatable Queens that have built in pumps and are always full and quite comfortable.
Bathroom 1 – Full bath with combination tub/shower, toilet, sink, mirrors, and shelving.
Bathroom 2 – Full bath with combination tub/shower, toilet, sink, mirrors, and shelving.
Bathroom 3 – ¾ Bath with walk in shower, toilet, sink, mirrors, and shelving.
The fully equipped kitchen features a full line of stainless steel appliances including an electric range, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, toaster oven, coffee maker, refrigerator with freezer, pots and pans, utensils and dishes. Granite counter tops, tile floors, and a breakfast bar make it great for entertaining and give it a luxurious feel.
• TV (4), DVD, Blu-Ray, Cable
• High Speed Internet
• 9 Person Luxury Spa
• Plenty of parking
• Easy access to water down a small gradual hill
• Gas grill
• Charcoal Grill
• Fire pit
• Folding Beach Chairs
• Picnic Tables
• Outdoor Deck Furniture
• Non-Smoking Only
• Children welcome
• Sandy Beaches
• Winery Tours
• Sight Seeing
• Bird Watching
• Yard Sales
• Short drive to Burlington (Just 25-30 minutes)
• Wind Surfing
• Motor boating, Water Skiing, Tubing, etc.
• Fly Fishing
• Jet Skiing
• Local Doctor
• Massage Therapist
• Bars / Restaurants
• Please bring water shoes.
• This property has on-site septic, please be respectful of the septic system.
• Owner supplies pillows & blankets only. Renters should bring linens and towels.
• Guests are welcome to use the dock and moorings for their boats, but will be responsible for any damages to dock or other personal property and use of these items is at their own risk.
• The water can be shallow at the dock. There is ABSOLUTELY NO DIVING from the dock.
• The Spa is available from mid June to mid September only, but can be available for an additional fee if desired in the off season.
- 2 story
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- Bedroom 1 – Master with lake views and 1 King sized bed, sleeps two. Bedroom 2 – More lake views with 1 queen sized bed, sleeps two. Bedroom 3 – 1 Queen sized bed, sleeps two. Additional Space: In addition to the three bedrooms there are two other sleeping areas that can accommodate a total of 8 additional people with 2 twins, 2 Queens, and 2 Inflatable Queens that have built in pumps and are always full and quite comfortable....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
50% Due at the time of reservation.
Please visit www.porchlightpm.com for more info.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
9% Meals and Rooms Tax
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Burlington International Airport at 25 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Lake Champlain Islands Ferry at 5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-89 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: McKees Island Pub and Pizza at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Smugglers Notch at 40 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Apple Island Resort at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Blue Paddle Bistro at 0.25 Miles
About the owner: Porch Light Property Management can help you plan an unforgettable vacation in the beautiful Champlain Valley area. Stunning lakes and gorgeous scenery provide a relaxing and charming get away. See the apple blossoms in full bloom in the spring. Enjoy boating, biking, fishing, and more come summertime. Apple picking and leaf-peeping are some of fall's favorite Lake Champlain Island activities. Or visit in the winter for ice fishing and kite boarding at its best. There are historic sites to explore and friendly locals to meet in every town. With several of Vermont's best attractions just a short drive away, you can do it all...or do nothing. The pace is entirely up to you.
- Primary: +1 8023728928 Call Anytime
- Secondary: +1 8023728928
Links to more information:
5 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.