Beautiful Home on 200 Ft of Direct Lake Shore with All the Amenities.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
North Hero house description
Great family vacation rental featuring direct west facing gradual lakeshore and beautiful sunsets from the deck. The fishing from the dock is always great, and an assortment of canoe/kayaks can take the entire family away for an outing on the protected waters of this location. The large swim raft off the mooring provides hours of entertainment and relaxation for kids and adults. It’s all about having fun on the lake!
The main house has 3 bedrooms; the master (with lakeside view) has a queen bed, the 2nd bedroom has bunk beds, and the 3rd has a raised twin with a futon below. Over the garage is a very large bunk room with a queen bed and two twin beds in the main room, and a separate room with a double bed.
All rooms have ceiling fans or window fans. The carpeted living room has two seating areas, one with a cathedral ceiling and fabulous views to the lake, and the other includes a TV, DVD player, stereo, and plenty of DVD’s to choose from. High-speed wireless internet access rounds out the offerings, if you can find time to use it!
Type – Private Home
Size – 2000 +/- sf
Location – Direct Waterfront, North Hero
Theme – Family Get Away, Couples Retreat, Relaxing Lakefront
Bedroom 1 (main house) – Master with lake views and 1 queen sized bed, sleeps two.
Bedroom 2 (main house) – Kids room with twin bunk beds, sleeps two.
Bedroom 3 (main house) – 1 Twin with Trundle, sleeps two.
Bedroom 4 (bunk house) – Finished space over garage with 1 queen and 2 twins, sleeps four.
Bedroom 5 (bunk house) – Separate bedroom in bunk house with 1 double bed, sleeps two.
Bathroom 1 – Full bath with combination tub/shower, toilet, sink, mirrors, and shelving.
Bathroom 2 – Full bath with combination tub/shower, toilet, sink, mirrors, and shelving.
Bathroom 3 – Half bath with toilet, sink, and mirror.
The fully equipped kitchen features hardwood floors, a full line of appliances including a four ring stove, microwave, toaster, toaster oven, coffee maker, refrigerator with freezer and water and ice dispenser, pots and pans, utensils and dishes for approximately 20 people, and dining room seating for eight. A second refrigerator is located in the garage for overflow food and beverages.
The large lakeside deck features incredible sunsets and lake views, dining table and seating for 6-8 people, two chaise lounges, and a large Weber grill (propane). This is the perfect place to unwind from a day on the lake.
• Pool Table
• TV, DVD, lots of movies
• Puzzles & Games
• 10X10 Swim Raft
• 3 Kayaks
• 1 Canoe
• Plenty of parking
• Easy access to water down a small gradual hill
• Large lakeside deck
• Front porch with sofa, rocker, and chair
• Weber gas grill
• Fire pit on beach
• 4 Folding lounge Chairs
• 4 Adirondack chairs and large table with umbrella on the shore
• Non-Smoking Only
• Wheel chair inaccessible
• Children welcome
• Pets Considered
• Sandy Beaches
• Winery Tours
• Sight Seeing
• Bird Watching
• Yard Sales
• Short drive to Montreal
• Wind Surfing
• Motor boating, Water Skiing, Tubing, etc.
• Fly Fishing
• Jet Skiing
• Please bring water shoes.
• This property has on-site septic, please be respectful of the septic system.
• Owner supplies pillows & blankets only. Renters should bring linens and towels.
• Please do not leave boats on the dock or mooring unattended. The wind can pick up quickly and damage the dock and your boat.
- 2 story
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Bedroom 1 (main house) – Master with lake views and 1 queen sized bed, sleeps two. Bedroom 2 (main house) – Kids room with twin bunk beds, sleeps two. Bedroom 3 (main house) – 1 Twin with Trundle, sleeps two. Bedroom 4 (bunk house) – Finished space over garage with 1 queen and 2 twins, sleeps four. Bedroom 5 (bunk house) – Separate bedroom in bunk house with 1 double bed, sleeps two....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Video Library
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Winery Tours
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
sports and adventure activities
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
50% Due at the time of reservation.
Please visit www.porchlightpm.com for more info.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
9% Meals and Rooms Tax
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Burlington International Airport at 35 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Lake Champlain Islands Ferry at 10 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-89 at 20 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: North Hero House Inn at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Smugglers Notch at 40 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Alburg Golf Links at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: North Hero House Inn and Restaurant at 3 Miles
About the owner: Porch Light Property Management can help you plan an unforgettable vacation in the beautiful Champlain Valley area. Stunning lakes and gorgeous scenery provide a relaxing and charming get away. See the apple blossoms in full bloom in the spring. Enjoy boating, biking, fishing, and more come summertime. Apple picking and leaf-peeping are some of fall's favorite Lake Champlain Island activities. Or visit in the winter for ice fishing and kite boarding at its best. There are historic sites to explore and friendly locals to meet in every town. With several of Vermont's best attractions just a short drive away, you can do it all...or do nothing. The pace is entirely up to you.
- Primary: +1 8023728928 Call Anytime
- Secondary: +1 8023728928
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings