Room for All of Your Friends and Family
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
South Hero house description
Lake Champlain Get Away
This charming 4 Bedroom 2 Bath lakefront cottage features unbeatable western lake views. With a wall of windows facing the lake, a fully equipped kitchen, and room for all of your friends and family, you’re sure to be pleased. This year round cottage is tucked away on a .25 acre lot with 75 ft of direct, west facing lake shore, and located on a quiet dead end road in the town of South Hero. The deck with custom fireplace is the perfect place to watch the sunset and enjoy a nice dinner by the lake. You will be just a quick drive (5 minutes) to local stores, Wednesday and Saturday Farmers Markets, casual fine dining at The Blue Paddle Bistro, or pizza and a beer at McKee’s Island Pub and Pizza. Sleeps 10-12, No Pets, Non-Smoking.
Type – Year Round Cottage
Size – 2500 +/- sf
Location – Direct Waterfront, South Hero
Theme – Family Get Away, Couples Retreat, Relaxing Lakefront
Bedroom 1 – Master with lake views and 1 Queen sized bed and 1 Full sized futon sleeps four.
Bedroom 2 – More lake views with 1 full sized bed, with trundle sleeps four.
Bedroom 3 – Private first floor bedroom with 1 Full sized bed sleeps two.
Bedroom 4 – 2 Full futons, sleeps four.
Bathroom 1 – Full bath with combination tub/shower, toilet, sink, mirrors, and shelving, located on the first floor.
Bathroom 2 – Full bath with combination tub/shower, toilet, sink, mirrors, and shelving, located on the second floor.
The fully equipped kitchen features a full line of appliances including an electric range,
microwave, dishwasher, toaster, toaster oven, coffee maker, refrigerator with freezer, pots and pans, utensils and dishes.
• TV (1), DVD, Dish
• Telephone (Local Calls Only)
• High Speed Internet
• Wood Burning Fireplace
• Plenty of parking for up to 5 vehicles
• Easy access to water down custom metal staircase
• Gas grill
• Fire pit
• Folding Beach Chairs
• Picnic Tables
• Outdoor Deck Furniture
• Swim Raft
• Non-Smoking Only
• Children welcome
• Sandy Beaches
• Winery Tours
• Sight Seeing
• Bird Watching
• Yard Sales
• Short drive to Burlington (Just 25-30 minutes)
• Wind Surfing
• Motor boating, Water Skiing, Tubing, etc.
• Fly Fishing
• Jet Skiing
• Local Doctor
• Massage Therapist
• Bars / Restaurants
• Please bring water shoes.
• This property has on-site septic, please be respectful of the septic system.
• Owner supplies pillows & blankets only. Renters should bring linens and towels.
• Guests are welcome to use the dock and moorings for their boats, but will be responsible for any damages to dock or other personal property and use of these items is at their own risk.
• The water can be shallow at the dock. There is ABSOLUTELY NO DIVING from the dock.
• Please use caution on both the spiral staircase inside and when accessing the lake frontage.
- 2 story
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
sports and adventure activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fly Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Washing Machine
- Living Room
- Wood Stove
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
50% Due at time of reservation
Please visit www.porchlightpm.com for more info.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
9% Meals and Rooms Tax
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Burlington International Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Lake Champlain Islands Ferry at 8 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-89 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: McKees Island Pub and Pizza at 8 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Smugglers Notch at 40 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Apple Island Resort at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Blue Paddle Bistro at 3 Miles
About the owner: Porch Light Property Management can help you plan an unforgettable vacation in the beautiful Champlain Valley area. Stunning lakes and gorgeous scenery provide a relaxing and charming get away. See the apple blossoms in full bloom in the spring. Enjoy boating, biking, fishing, and more come summertime. Apple picking and leaf-peeping are some of fall's favorite Lake Champlain Island activities. Or visit in the winter for ice fishing and kite boarding at its best. There are historic sites to explore and friendly locals to meet in every town. With several of Vermont's best attractions just a short drive away, you can do it all...or do nothing. The pace is entirely up to you.
- Primary: +1 8023728928 Call Anytime
- Secondary: +1 8023728928