Enjoy the Calgary Stampede and Spruce Meadows in Style!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Calgary house description
Imagine visiting one of western Canada's fastest growing cities during the summer and staying in a stylish, comfortable quiet suburban home minutes from excellent public transportation or highway access. 'The Artist's Home' has 5 bedrooms, three of which have luxurious en suite bathrooms. Each member of your family or group will have plenty of room to have privacy, and lots of communal spaces both inside and outdoors where family can gather to share your stories while exploring Calgary.
- 1 story
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- The Artist’s Home was designed with you in mind. We know you have travelled a great distance and need a place where you immediately feel comfortable and safe. Sit and relax over a glass of wine while looking at the original landscape oil paintings from the region. Relax! Whether you are on vacation or in town for a business meeting, you will rest easy and feel refreshed. Your bed is queen sized, and covered in the softest and most luxurious Italian linens we could find. Many of our guests have commented on how soundly they sleep when they come to Calgary’s higher elevation 1,048 meters, or 3,438 feet. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Calgary is known the world over as the home of the Calgary Stampede. ‘The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth’ happens the first two weeks of July. If you can imagine it, it’s there: parades, nightly concerts, fireworks, a gigantic rodeo, and rides for all ages. The entire city of Calgary gets into the party spirit. At The Artist’s Home you are only a few short minutes by train to the middle of the action. Calgary is home to a host of other great things to do, as well. Plan your visit to Calgary and make The Artist’s Home your base. Want to go to the Calgary Folk Music Festival? Order tickets on-line and use us as your home away from home, you’ll begin your adventure well rested. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
sports and adventure activities
- Whitewater Rafting
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Equestrian Events
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Room
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful and comfortable home
Beautiful and comfortable home
The Owners were very kind and helpful. The property was just as shown in the pictures. We would highly recommend this place to future guests.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 06/27/13
- Review Submitted 08/19/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
*50% ot total fee required at time of booking.
Remainder of fee due eight weeks prior to reservation in order to receive keys.
Further booking information will be emailed directly to client.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Additional Fees and Taxes are as follows:
Home Away Property Damage Protection: Dependant on duration of stay: non-refundable
Cleaning fee is included in total price.
There is no tax.
There is no damage deposit required.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Calgary International Airport at 33 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Heritage Park Historical Village (tourist ferry) at 6.5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Canyon Meadows C-Train Station at 0.7 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Deerfoot Trail AB-2 at 8 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Sicome Lake (by bicycle or walking path) at 7 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Halo Restaurant & Lounge at 0.8 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Canada Olympic Park at 26 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Canyon Meadows Golf Course at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Halo Restaurant and Lounge at 0.8 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 1998
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There are a number of outdoor living spaces around The Artist's Home
Relax and enjoy morning coffee on the back deck at The Artist's Home
Spruce Meadows is very close by, and easily accessed by car or transit.
Walk in Fish Creek Park, which can be accessed from Artist's Home by foot.
This chef's kitchen features Carrera marble and top of the line appliances
The Master Bedroom is spacious and calm with a queen sized bed, ensuite and TV.
The sharedmain floor bathroom. The same high quality as the ensuites with bath.
The third bedroom's ensuite featuring a walk-in shower.
The third bedroom ensuite featuring walk-in shower.
relaxed and stylish, this living room gets wonderful late afternoon light.
The large main foyer welcomes visitors after a busy day of exploring Calgary.
Banff offers sites like this that people around the world only dream of seeing.
The Artist's Home has a contemporary design that is shaded by mature trees.
The Artist's Home is a quick drive or train ride to downtown Calgary.
The Calgary Stampede is the largest outdoor show in the world, & defines Calgary
There are two large sitting areas in this home; this one has a television.
The Artist's Home has an open concept which allows everyone to interact easily.
The Master Ensuite features marble, a double vanity and large walk-in shower.
The third bedroom has a full ensuite, queen sized bed and television
This third bedroom has a full ensuite bathroom, queen sized bed and TV.
It is so quiet, it's hard to believe you are in a city of over one million.
The side of the home has a simple play area for children with slide and sandbox.
You are 90 minutes from Banff National Park. Canada's first national park.
Jasper. Another must see when using the Artist's Home as your base.
5 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.