4 Bedroom 3 Bath Home,Two Master Suites on Meadow Golf Course
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Black Butte Ranch house description
Beautifully updated home on the Big Meadow Golf Course, that features 4 bedrooms (including two master suites) This home is located on the 11th tee box and has views of the Big Sister (of the Sisters Mountain Range) The large deck is perfect for outdoor dining, or just relaxing and taking in the views.
The private setting is a perfect place for a family to spend quality time together. Through the floor to ceiling windows, expansive views can be seen from all the main living areas.
Each master suite has a queen bed, and it's own bathroom. The third bedroom offers two twin beds, the fourth bedroom offers two queen beds.
This newly updated kitchen has everything the family chef might need. The eating bar is handy for a quick snack. The dining room table seats eight.
Our family has spent many vacations at this home in Black Butte Ranch and each experience is always different! We have enjoyed each and every moment and know that your family will too!!
One week minimum time for summer rentals please. Shorter times during other periods are available.
Keywords: Black Butte Golf Course Home, Mountain View Home, Black Butte Ranch Home,
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Queen size Beds (4), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Towels Provided:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Summer rentals by one week blocks. Home may not be suited for some toddler children. In the home are two stair cases, with tile flooring. Decking has benches which if stood on could result in falling perhaps 1.5 feet to the ground below. If you bring very young children that need constant supervision... they will need that here also. Please note that there is a small lake about 100 yards away, constantly in view of the deck... which may make it tempting for a young child to explore. Water is common at Black Butte. ...moreless
- Game Room:
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Mobile Phone:
- Broadband Access:
- Wireless Internet:
- Deck / Patio:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Golf Course Front
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Medical Services
- Black Butte Ranch is a gated resort community that offers five swimming pools and 21 tennis courts, toddler pools, sports field, play ground, soccer field, softball field, basketball courts, sand volleyball court, kids camp, on site spa, on site child care, two on site restaurants, walk up pool cafe, and a country a store . Bike paths are situated throughout the entire resort. Each day and night there are organized events and activities for your family to partake in. For the person who loves to hike, Black Butte is at your front door. Or you may choose to hike Smith Rock, The Sisters, or the Pacific Crest Trail. Black Butte Ranch is located near Camp Sherman and the Metolius River. Remember to bring your poles for fly fishing. During the winter, ski Hoodo, only a 30 minute drive....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Seclusion with amenities
Seclusion with amenities
Golf House 42 is an ideal place to relax while enjoying comforts and activities, as desired. Situated adjacent to a golf tee box, we were able to sit on the deck and watch golfers take their shot at hole #11 without a target on our back. When it came time to lift a finger, Glaze Meadow Rec Center presented swimming, exercise, and spa opportunities. The house is great for families with children, presenting outdoor areas to run and discover nature. At the end of the day, the updated kitchen is great for refueling for the next day of fun.
- Guest Matt (Longview, WA)
- Date of stay 04/13/12
- Review Submitted 05/09/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, pet owners, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
Manager response: Thanks for the nice review Matt.
A great family place
A great family place
Lots of places for people to enjoy cooking together, relaxing on the deck and strolling to the lodge. Close to lodge, two pools and activities. Deer come into the yard. I suggest this for two families or two or three couples.
- Guest Sharon (Troutdale)
- Date of stay 09/13/10
- Review Submitted 05/04/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
Guest comment entered by manager
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful home with us. We enjoyed every minute!
- Guest Angela & Peter
- Date of stay 04/15/11
- Review Submitted 05/03/11
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Deschutes County Room tax of 0.07%
Oregon State Room Tax of 0.01%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: 360 903-2482
Links to more information:
View from all the main living areas & the deck.
Looking back at the home from the Golf Course
Picture shows part of living room & gas fireplace. 360 degree views from sofa.
Picture of friends enjoying the golf course and mountain views from deck.
Partial view of kitchen and eating bar. Large dining room in front of Kitchen.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013