Spectacular Oceanfront Corner, Luxury Anderson Ocean 2BR/2BA
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Anderson Ocean Club condo description
2012 Orbitz Best in Stay Award
No Hidden Fees: ALL linens provided, No reservation fees, No daily or bed fees, No management fees
Please take a moment to see rate schedule below before emailing
Saturday to Saturday stays preferred
***DO NOT RESPOND TO FRAUDULENT CRAIG'S LIST ADS
Welcome to our new 2BR 2BA oceanfront corner condo at the luxurious Anderson Ocean Club Resort & Spa in central Myrtle Beach. Our home is replete with fresh Nautica and Waverly linens, 450-thread-count bed sheets, high-end stainless steel Cuisinart cookware, and top-of-the-line furnishings.
We love the location but even more the wrap-around balconies off the living room and master and private balcony off the 2nd bedrooms, providing wide, long-range ocean views and extra privacy.
The master bedroom has a Sealy Posturepedic king bed, en suite full bath, and flat screen TV. The 2nd bedroom has 2 Sealy Posturepedic double beds, a flat screen TV, and a full bath across the hall, which also services the common areas. A queen-size sleeper sofa is located in the living room along with a third flat screen TV. Complementary cable includes HBO & ESPN (96 & 97). As one should expect, there is no aditional fee for linens or towels.
The gourmet kitchen is outfitted with cherry-wood cabinets, granite countertops, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, microwave, Cuisinart Coffee 12-cup coffeemaker, a Shark hand vac and vacuum, etc. Other amenities include cable/satellite, complimentary wireless Internet access, telephones with voicemail, washer/dryer, and an iron and ironing board.
Amenities at the Anderson Ocean Club include The Awakening Spa – a full-service day spa located on the 4th floor, which offers massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, dry and wet therapy rooms, a full-service hair and nail salon located on the 3rd floor, sauna, a 200-foot oceanfront sundeck, valet parking (USD 8.00 per day-full stay required), indoor heated pool, indoor heated kiddie pool, a 12-person indoor hot tub, 2 outdoor pools, an outdoor lazy river, outdoor hot tub, and a fitness center located on the 3rd floor offering 4 treadmills, 4 elliptical machines and 1 universal machine in one of the largest fitness centers you will find in an oceanfront resort. There is also a seasonal oceanfront bar, high-tech saline chlorination system for silky smooth and sparkling water, valet parking, and room service. The pool deck features the B Bar, an oceanfront pool bar serving cocktails, beer, and wine. Across the street is Magnolia’s at 26th, a favorite local restaurant.
Myrtle Beach offers something for everyone - whether it’s shopping at the countless outlet stores, playing Championship golf or enjoying a night on the town at Broadway at the Beach. Whether you seek relaxation and rejuvenation with family or an action-packed destination, you will find it at the Anderson Ocean Club and Spa.
You must be 25 or older to rent our flat.
Saturday to Saturday rentals preferred
• Myrtle Beach Boardwalk (0.3 mi/0.4 km)
• The Children's Museum (0.4 mi./0.6 km)
• Ripley's Aquarium (1 mi./1.7 km)
• Broadway at the Beach (1.2 mi./1.9 km)
• Myrtle Beach Pavilion Amusement Park (1.3 mi./2 km)
• NASCAR SpeedPark (1.7 mi./2.8 km)
• Grand Strand (2 mi./3.2 km)
• Myrtle Waves Water Park (2.1 mi./3.4 km)
• Franklin G Burroughs -- Simeon B Chapin Art Museum (4.5 mi./7.2 km)
• Myrtle Beach State Park (4.9 mi./7.9 km)
Also Nearby …
• Lost Mine Miniature Golf
• Golf - driving range
• Motor boating
• Boat launch
• Surfing/boogie boarding
• Water skiing
• Bicycle rentals
• Scooter/Moped Rentals
• Horse riding/rental
• Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
• Myrtle Beach Convention Center (0.5 mi./0.8 km)
• Myrtle Beach International Airport (4.1 mi./6.6 km)
• Grand Strand Airport (10.9 mi./17.7 km)
Keywords: Oceanfront, Corner, Gourmet, Luxury, Balconies, Resort, Spa
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Amenities at the Anderson Ocean Club include The Awakening Spa – a full-service day spa located on the 4th floor, which offers massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, dry and wet therapy rooms, a full-service hair and nail salon located on the 3rd floor, sauna, a 200-foot oceanfront sundeck, valet parking (USD 8.00 per day), indoor heated pool, indoor heated kiddie pool, a 12-person indoor hot tub, 2 outdoor pools, an outdoor lazy river, outdoor hot tub, and a fitness center located on the 3rd floor offering 4 treadmills, 4 elliptical machines and 1 universal machine in one of the largest fitness centers you will find in an oceanfront resort. There is also a seasonal Tiki bar, high-tech saline chlorination system for silky smooth and sparkling water, valet parking, and room service. The pool deck features the B Bar, an oceanfront pool bar serving cocktails, beer, and wine. Across the street is Magnolia’s at 26th, a favorite local restaurant....moreless
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk (0.3 mi/0.4 km), The Children's Museum (0.4 mi./0.6 km), Ripley's Aquarium (1 mi./1.7 km), Broadway at the Beach (1.2 mi./1.9 km), Myrtle Beach Pavilion Amusement Park (1.3 mi./2 km), NASCAR SpeedPark (1.7 mi./2.8 km), Grand Strand (2 mi./3.2 km), Myrtle Waves Water Park (2.1 mi./3.4 km), Franklin G Burroughs -- Simeon B Chapin Art Museum (4.5 mi./7.2 km), Myrtle Beach State Park (4.9 mi./7.9 km) Also Nearby … Lost Mine Miniature Golf, Golf - driving range, Motor boating, Boat launch, Windsurfing, BoatiSurfing/boogie boarding, Water skiing, Tennis, Basketball, Bicycle rentals, Scooter/Moped Rentals, Horse riding/rental, Parasailing, Helicopter/airplane sightseeing, Skydiving, Fishing Transportation • Myrtle Beach Convention Center (0.5 mi./0.8 km) • Myrtle Beach International Airport (4.1 mi./6.6 km) • Grand Strand Airport (10.9 mi./17.7 km) ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
It was AesomeGuest comment entered by owner
It was Aesome
Thank you so much for allowing me and my family to use your home. It was awesome, and we had a great time. We will be using you again soon!
- Guest Carolyn
- Date of stay 10/12/13
- Review Submitted 10/29/13
Wonderful WeekGuest comment entered by owner
Many thanks for a wonderful week.
- Guest Joann
- Date of stay 08/31/13
- Review Submitted 10/02/13
Sehr schönes, großes und sauberes Apartment mit phantastischem Blick vom 5. Stock auf den Strand und das Meer. Nachfragen wurden prompt beantwortet und Fragen geklärt. Schöne Urlaubswoche.
- Guest Uli (Germany)
- Date of stay 09/14/13
- Review Submitted 09/26/13
Owner response: Thanks, Ulrich! I'll have to brush up on my German.
Gorgeous!Guest comment entered by owner
Your unit is gorgeous!
- Guest Mike
- Date of stay 07/06/13
- Review Submitted 09/04/13
Another perfect stay.
Another perfect stay.
Property was once again excellent. Stay was very nice and comfortable like home away from home. Property is well maintained and in a perfect location. Enjoyed the mornings and evenings on the balcony overlooking the pools and ocean which was very relaxing. Thanks again Jules for allowing us to use your property!
- Guest Jon M.
- Date of stay 08/24/13
- Review Submitted 09/03/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, sightseeing, tourists without a car, age 55+.
Owner response: Bless you!
Wonderful Oceanfront Condo!!
Wonderful Oceanfront Condo!!
We enjoyed the oceanfront condo. It was beautiful, clean and spacious. The views of the ocean from all the rooms were spectacular.
- Guest Sandy Beach (Toronto, Ontario)
- Date of stay 08/17/13
- Review Submitted 09/01/13
Owner response: Thank you! I'm so glad you had a good time.
Incredible view, comfortable place with privacy, and accommodating owners. If you're staying in central MB, this is the place!
- Guest todd t. (-)
- Date of stay 08/10/13
- Review Submitted 08/20/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, sightseeing, adventure seekers, families with young children, age 55+.
Owner response: Thanks, Todd! Hope to see you soon.
Great weather!Guest comment entered by owner
We have been enjoying our stay this past week and have had great weather!
- Guest Jacqueline
- Date of stay 07/27/13
- Review Submitted 08/02/13
LOVE the CondoGuest comment entered by owner
LOVE the Condo
We arrived today and LOVE the condo.
- Guest Rebekah
- Date of stay 07/20/13
- Review Submitted 07/27/13
My family and I stayed at Julie's condo from July 13-20, 2013. This is truly one of the best condos we've rented at the beach so far. Everything we needed was stocked in the kitchen and throughout the condo. The beds are very comfortable, the view of the beach is fantastic, and Julie was wonderful to work with. Any questions are answered promptly. If you're looking for a great vacation spot, this is it! It's easily the best place to stay at Myrtle Beach!
- Guest AmandaO (Georgetown, KY)
- Date of stay 07/13/13
- Review Submitted 07/23/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, families with young children, age 55+.
Owner response: Bless you!
Sat. to Sat. Stays Preferred Please add 13% sales tax to fee only (NMB=12% Tx), plus $105 cleaning fee & $200 security, refundable w/in 1 week of your stay. Paypal fee 3% domestic, 4% int'l Oct. 12 - Oct. 26: $795 ... Oct. 26 to December 28: $645/week (Holidays, please add $50) Long-Term $1,395/month until March, 2013 - March only by the wk L/T stays=$150 cl'g Holidays: please add $50
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: My husband and I and our family have been traveling to the low country since 2002 when a friend gave us his condo because he was unable to travel. We have been in love since then. For us, it's the best place on earth. We live in the land-locked mid-west, so, for us, being on the sea is the be-all end-all.
Why the Owner Chose Anderson Ocean Club:
We waited a long time to buy into this building and were so thrilled when an opportunity to do so arose. We can't wait to spend more time there!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
It puts us close to everything we love, made all the more sweet because we can't get here as much as we would like. It's close to everything and, above all, it's on the ocean.
- Primary: (309) 648-1313
- Secondary: + (843) 715-9278
Exterior, Anderson Ocean Club Resort & Spa
Sunrise from wrap around balcony
Floorplan showing 2BR/2BA AOC Corner
Master bedroom with brand new Waverly linens and 450TC sheet set
2nd bedroom with brand new Nautica bed linens and 450TC sheet set
Living Room with wrap-around balcony beyond
From the wrap around balcony
Dining room to living room
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 12, 2013