VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
- new 46 inch LED Internet-enabled HD TV (you can stream Netflix movies for free) - free wireless internet connection - new couch and loveseat (couch pulls out to Queen bed) - new washer and dryer so you can do laundry in the comfort of the condo - new ceiling fans - new mattresses and box springs - and we bought a new Port-a-Crib and collapsible stroller for guests bringing their smaller guests We are the proud owners of this 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo located on the west coast of Maui in the Honokowai region. Located 5 miles north of downtown Lahaina, the Paki Maui condo resort is oceanfront and right next door to Honokowai Beach Park, where the kids can enjoy a playground and beach. Enjoy the ocean views of Molokai and Lanai'i from the Paki Maui lawn: sip your morning coffee while watching the waves come in or sometimes turtles feeding on the reefs (or even watch humpback whales November - April) and come back later with a Mai Tai to watch the beautiful sunset over the Pacific.
We consider our beautifully remodeled condo as our second home, and yours: you won't be roughing it as you'll enjoy the modern amenties, from the granite kitchen countertops and tile floors throughout to the claw-foot bathtub great for bathing the little ones after a day at the beach. As well, we've installed a 46' Samsung LED HD TV where you can stream free Netflix movies from an online library, using our Netflix account. Enjoy breakfast on the private lanai off the family room or take a well-deserved afternoon nap on one of the chaise lounges on the other lanai off the master bedroom.
Our intention is to provide a great value for families - affordable yet upscale at the same time. The master bedroom has a Cal King bed, the guest bedroom has a Queen bed (both bought in Dec. 2011), and the couch in the family room has a comfortable Queen size fold out bed (bought in December 2010). Plus we bought a Port-a-Crib and collapsible stroller (remove child first!) to accomodate guests with small children so you don't have to haul those items from home. And you'll notice that we won't charge you for additional guests - our unit sleeps up to 6 people yet unlike other condo owners we won't charge you a fee for each person up to the 6. You can all cool down with the trade winds coming through both sliding glass doors, as well as ceiling fans in every room. We also have free wireless in the condo, high speed internet access, cable HD Internet-enabled TV for streaming Netflix movies in the family room, and a DVD player in the guest bedroom. As well, we had a brand new washer/dryer installed in the condo.
Directly across the street you'll find the popular Farmers' Market every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning for fresh local produce, fruit, breads and the like! Feel free to meander to the deli/market, grab some coffee at the Bad Ass Coffee company and shop at a number of stores across the street.
The Paki Maui grounds are meticulously maintained, with mango and banana trees, a tropical garden with exotic Hawaiian flowers, as well as a koi fish pond with waterfall. You will enjoy the pool and jacuzzi on the grounds plus can relax on the resort's lounge chairs on the lawn at the ocean and under the palm trees. And feel free to prepare your own meals on the gas BBQs available in the swimming pool area.
So come enjoy this piece of paradise on Maui - you'll love the relaxing, family experience at Paki Maui. Mahalo!
Keywords: West Maui, condo, partial ocean view, newly remodeled, queen sleeper sofa, Paki Maui resort is oceanfront
King size beds (1) New mattress and box spring bought in Dec. 2011, Queen size Beds (1) New mattress and box spring bought in Dec. 2011, Baby Cribs (1) Port-a-Crib (and collapsible stroller) - bought Jan. 2012, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) New couch, bought Dec. 2010, converts out to a Queen bed...moreless
Holiday Peak Dec 15 - Jan 7, 2016 3 night min stay
Peak Jan 8 - May 15, 2016 3 night min stay
My Standard Rate 3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee (incl. tax)$161
Refundable Damage Deposit$500
Resort Fee (1 time) due to resort upon check-in: $20
Hawaiian tax (HI Tax ID # W19754524-01)
- 50% reservation deposit due at booking; 50% balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- $20 Resort Fee to be paid by guest upon arrival (register vehicle at front lobby)
- Rates are subject to change & are not guaranteed until reservations are confirmed.
- All rates in US Dollars. Accepting VISA, Mastercard and Discover.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: Relatively new owners of Paki Maui #227! Bought our piece of paradise in August 2010.
Why the Owner Chose Honokowai: We love the ~5 mile proximity to downtown Lahaina if we want that tourist experience, yet Paki Maui isn't in the middle of that hustle and bustle.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: We enjoyed watching the whales on our trip in March 2011 and February 2012. And the turtles are a favorite too! Quite simply, going down to the resort lawn in the morning with a cup of joe to watch the whales and turtles is magical.