Water Front Cottage on the Shore-Sleeps 2 - 7, Fully Equipped.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Celina cottage description
Location: Celina, Grand Lake St. Marys, Ohio, USA, (60 Miles from Dayton, Ohio 90 Miles from Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio)
Accommodations: Lake house sleeps up to 7 comfortably with two bedrooms and a pullout.
Beautiful lake front view from deck within 4 feet of the water. A rare 24 foot dock that extends into the lake. Great for sunbathing, admiring the view, fishing and daytime boat docking. Dock is removed for the winter each year from November 1 to March 15.
Relax on the large, comfortable deck with homemade coffee in the morning and with a grilled steak and a drink in the evening.
Rest at night in the comfortable beds with clean linen that is furnished. For weekly guests the washer and dryer is great.
The cottage is bright,comfortable, fully furnished with a fully equipped kitchen and dining area down to the matching set of fiesta ware dishes,with newer appliances including a coffee pot, toaster, microwave and a flat top range.
There is a TV-DVD player with DVDs available. There is also a supply of books for your reading enjoyment.
Keywords: Lake front cottage
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
Completely furnished kitchen with cooking utensils, dinnerware, silverware, coffee pot, flat top range w/oven, fridge,microwave, toaster and toaster oven,mixer,large dinning table in great room attached and table and chairs on the deck....moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- 24 foot daytime and fishing/sunbathing dock extending into the lakeplus outside deck with furniture within 4 feet of the lake shore, 2 bicycles furnished, bike path nearby, tavern-restaurants near by, many good restaurants, some with entertainment on the lake with in 15 minutes drive, golf courses on the lake and nearby, grocery shopping nearby, bait store nearby, lake view from lakeside deck is fabulous both day and night, smoking OK outside on deck....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View:
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Water Tubing
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Great fishing and sunbathing from the 24 foot boat dock, biking paths nearby-two bikes furnished, great tavern/restaurant within walking distance, numerous parks with waterfowl viewing, picnic areas, shelter houses and fishing around the lake, There are numerous community, county fairs and lake festivals throughout the year with schedules furnished@ the cottage, museums ( Neil Armstrong space museum, ect.) nearby, excellent roads to and from the area and cottage. Dock is removed November first for the winter and returned March 15, each year...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Lovely serene and quiet
Lovely serene and quiet
This was my second visit to this cottage in the past year. I absolutely love it. It is so serene and peaceful. I enjoy just watching the ducks and boats on the water. My grandchildren enjoy the pier for fishing. I would recommend this cottage as a wonderful getaway.
- Guest nana (raleigh, nc)
- Date of stay 04/12/13
- Review Submitted 04/25/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
$399 weekend(Friday 4PM through Sunday noon)4/1 to 10/1 (in season) $729 weekly (Friday 4PM to Friday noon) 3/29 to 10/31) in season Nightly: $95 week nights(minimum 3 week nights stay), $225 separate weekend night 11/1 to 3/28 rates (out of season)subject to availability-rates are reduced by 25% when available and open.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Dayton, Ohio at 50 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Ohio 29 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Lake and Celina taverns at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: water skiing on the lake is open in season at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: North Moor and Foxes Den at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Pullman's Bay & Bella's at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We are a recently retired couple who love to travel and enjoy water front properties ourselves. We have rented to guests from April to December from all parts of the country. We do get great comments on the accommodations and the lake area.
Why the Owner Chose Celina:
We both grew up in the area and like to return for our vacations. It is an entertaining and restfull area with great restaurants, taverns and parks in the area.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
The view of the lake is breathtaking, especially in the moon light. The convenience and great quality of the nearby restaurants as well as the fully equipped kitchen adds to the stay. The great fishing from the 32 foot dock is exceptional.
- Primary: (614) 937-1176 (Ohio, USA)
- Secondary: 614 314 6061
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
deck 4 feet from the shore, 24 foot dock extends into lake
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 24, 2013