'El Paseo' Custom Home in South Palm Desert
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Private Homes house description
Beautiful 2600 +/- sq ft custom in popular SOUTH PALM DESERT . Features Include:
1. Large master with view of the pool & mountains. Has a large 5-pc master bath suite with very large walk-in closet. Flat screen TV, sitting area, desk area with printer/scanner. The king bed has a very comfortable pillow-top mattress and down comforter.
2. Two additional bedroom are on the opposite side of the house and they separated with a full bath. Bedroom 2 has a pillow-top queen bed and Bedroom 3 has a very comfortable dense foam mattress.
3. Living room has lots of seating,granite/marble, flat screen TV, DVR/CD, books, games, 12' ceilings, gas fireplace, bar area and beautiful views of the mountains and pool area.
4. Dining room has a glass top table with 6 chairs and is open to the living room.
5. Kitchen has granite counters, beautiful dishes/utensils and is FULLY stocked with all the necessary amenities and more! Lots of pantry area and a full utility room between the kitchen and the garage.
6. Pool/patio is perfect for relaxing or entertaining guests. Outdoor BBQ kitchen has a refrigerator and high counter with 4 stools. The salt water pool/spa will be heated upon request - additional fee.
CALL OWNER FOR AVAILABILITY - AVAILABILITY NOT SHOWN ON PURPOSE.
UNBELIEVABLE LOCATION about 1.5 blocks to famous El Paseo Drive (Rodeo Drive of the Desert). Walk to the best dining, shopping, art galleries in the desert!
Owner is a licensed real estate agent.
3 night minimum
Sorry - NO pets & NO smoking
9% City tax for stays less than one month
NOTE: We do NOT use the calendar on this site and it is NOT up to date. Please call us for availability.
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Music Library
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$3,600-$6,000 Monthly $2,000-$3200 Weekly $300-$600 Nightly (3 day minimum per City of Palm Desert) Rates vary per season/length of stay - rates may change, please check with owner. AVAILABILITY NOT SHOWN...Contact owner for availability. Rentals less than one month are subject to a 9% city tax. $1000-2000 Refundable Security Deposit (depends on length of stay)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Palm Springs International at 12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: California State Hwy 111 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Fire Cliff, Mamma Gina's, Elephant Bar, Sullivan's at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Daily Grill, Tommy Bahamas, Pacifia, Chop House ++ at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 1998
About the owner: We have been happily married for over 47 years. We have 2 grown children, 5 teen-age grandsons and 4 'grand-dogs'! Our primary residence is in Kirkland, WA. Arlyn is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Registered Investrnent Advisor (RIA) & Sharon is a Managing Broker with Coldwell Banker in Seattle. Arlyn has been a Certified Financial Planner for over 30 years - trading with TD Ameritrade. He has been named as one of the top Wealth Managers in the Pacific NW. Sharon was a house model for Nordstrom, helped to start the Seattle Model's Guild and is a member of SAG/AFTRA. She worked for the owners of the Seattle Seahawks for 10 years and is now a Realtor. Hobbies/Interests include: family, friends, church, golf, theater, music, cooking & dining, travel and Palm Desert.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes:
We chose Palm Desert for it's sunshine, warmth, golf and easy proximity to the coast. Retirement was on the horizon, as well. Location was always of great importance and you just can't get a more convenient and fun location than this. The layout of the home was perfect with great open spaces for entertaining; the master bedroom was large and separated from the other two bedrooms - great for everyone's privacy! Then, there was this wonderful pool/spa area with great views!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We love to take early morning walks on El Paseo ending up at the community watering hole - Starbucks! We enjoy all the great amenities within walking distance plus the surrounding area. Sometimes we just cook at home and look at the beautiful views and sit by the pool. The evenings are gorgeous. Having so many options for dining, many times we just go to one of the Happy Hours on El Paseo - Mamma Gina's, Firecliff, Daily Grill, Sullivans, Chop House, Elephant Bar - lots of options!! When our family is here, most of the days are spent around the pool full of laughter, fun and memories.
- Primary: 425-260-3500
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful home with private pool/spa & mountain views - steps to El Paseo.
View from dining area...bar area, gas fireplace, entertainment center.
Guest bath off dining/living room area.
Bedroom 2 with pillow-top queen bed.
3rd Bedroom with Queen bed.
Outdoor BBQ with underlit counter. Bar includes outdoor frig/electrical outlets.
Newly installed gas fireplace chat table and four comfortable loung-type chairs.
Another view of patio/pool area.
Centrally located between Palm Springs & LaQuinta.
El Paseo Drive ...
El Paseo is one of our favorite walks in the morning ....
View from the driveway looking SE.
View from pool thru to kitchen. Very comfortable with plenty of seating.
Granite counters, stocked with standard amenities and many extras.
Master bath w/bath and separate shower, private toilet & a large walk-in closet.
Bath between bedrooms 2 & 3 with separate toilet/shower/tub.
Another view of 3rd bedroom.
Private pool/hot tub.
Beautiful night entertaining, as well.
Floor plan. Garage and laundry is to the left of the kitchen.
World-class shopping, dining, art galleries etc
Best of the best shopping!
...always end up at Starbucks on ... yes, El Paseo Drive!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013