St- Jean Luxury 4 Bedroom Villa with Stunning Ocean Views
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:5-14 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Welcome to terre indigo, one of the most stunning 4 bedroom luxury villa rentals in st. Barths. Terre indigo is located in the popular area of st. Jean offering breath-taking panoramic views of the bay and azure sea beyond.
Saint jean is second in size to the capital of gustavia and sits on the island’s north shore on baie de st-jean just over the hill from gustavia. The small airport of st barths lies at one end of st jean and it is always fascinating to watch the tiny planes coming into land over a steep hill and down onto the second shortest runway in the world. Aswell as the beautiful eden rock hotel, there are several other nice restaurants and bars along st jean beach. Behind the beach, just a couple of minutes walk the eden rock, is the small town where there are two rows of very chic shops and some restaurants and bars.
This luxury vacation home is located close to baie de st-jean. St- jean is one of the most popular and most chic beaches on st barths. It actually comprises of two beaches divided in the middle by the famous and stunning eden rock hotel. St jean is also home to nikki beach. It is a spectacular beach with pure white sands and calm turquoise waters which are perfect for snorkelling.
Enter this luxury villa in the breezy living area, where plush, casual chic rattan sofas invite you to relax and admire the stunning and expansive sea views. From the gorgeous terrace you will have the most wonderful sight of the bay of st. Jean, the islands of fourchue and fregate, and the expanse of blue ocean beyond.
Walk out onto the large deck area near the stunning infinity pool, and you can gaze down over the bougainvillea blossoms at the placid waters of st. Jean bay and the boats moored near to eden rock. Deck chairs and sun loungers make it the perfect setting for reading a book while watching the sun set. A shaded outdoor dining table and chairs offer plenty of seating, and a weber gas grill and wet bar with fridge and dishwasher make barbecues easy – the ideal setting for alfresco dining.
Just so you can feel totally pampered terre indigo comes with your own housekeeper. Guests are given a special welcome to the villa with complimentary drinks and fresh flowers.
Designer furniture includes sofa, upholstered chairs, ottoman, game table, coffee table & reading lamps, flat screen tv, audio & bookshelves. Ceiling fan the indoor living room with large white sofas can be closed off with air-conditioning.
Bbq , coffee maker , dishwasher , microwave , toaster, screens. Gourmet, done all in white with beautiful wooden worktops. Very lovely and practical.
Air conditioning, ceiling fan an indoor dining area with large glass table that seats 10 people and an outdoor dining table on the terrace near the pool with views of st. Jean bay.
Located in the main building, the master bedroom features a king bed, air conditioning , ceiling fan , armoire, ensuite bath with inside and outside shower and double vanity. A 4-poster mahogany bed with antique furniture - doors lead out to pool terrace. The king bed has two twin mattresses pushed together.
Located off the outside but covered living-room and facing the view, the bedrooms features 2 twin beds , air conditioning , ceiling fan , ensuite bath and shower , screens blue and white checked fabrics and beds that can be pushed together to make a king. Doors open to terrace with ocean views.
1 king bed , air conditioning , ceiling fan , ensuite bath and shower , screens located next to bedroom #2 - a pretty bedroom with doors to the terrace and ocean view.
1 double bed, air conditioning , ceiling fan , ensuite bath , screens located below the pool with a tiny terrace (available at an additional charge).This small bedroom has only a partial ocean view and is best for teens.
A/c in bedrooms
A/c in living room
Extra bathroom and toilet
Ipod docking station
VIP ACCESS CARD to the hotel Eden Rock
Complimentary Guestcare Services Include:
• Assistance with travel arrangements to and from the island
• Meet & Greet upon arrival at the airport or port
• Transfer upon arrival to your luxury villa where a warm welcome and cool drinks await
• Arrangement of car rental requirements
• Setup of your local cellphone with 24/7 access to a personal concierge
• Lovely fresh continental breakfast delivered to your villa every morning
• Delivery of take-out meals from Eden Rock’s Jean-George Vongerichten restaurants
• Organising of all entertaining and special party requirements
• Stocking of villa’s bar and kitchen to your preference in advance and upon request
• Reservations for restaurants, sports activities, boats, water sports, wellbeing… Anything you may dream of will be a pleasure to take care of Sunchairs, umbrellas, coolbags and towels for picnics on the island’s spectacular beaches
Eden Rock – St Barths Hotel Complimentary Services Include:
• Your personalised VIP card to allow easy access to Eden Rock Hotel
• An expense account linked to your VIP card for purchases at Eden Rock’s restaurants, gallery and boutiques
• Use of Eden Rock’s fitness centre including fun group fitness sessions
• Access to the hotel’s business desk with comprehensive office facilities and Wifi connection throughout the property
By Reservation Only:
• Scrumptious breakfast buffet at the Sand Bar restaurant (40€ per person)
• Sun loungers, shady umbrellas and full beach service with amenities provided by the Eden Rock team on St Jean beach – including the use of kayaks, paddle boards, snorkelling gear and watersports equipment (40€ per person)
Build your best vacation ever
From over 1 million rentals worldwide
Escape the confines of a hotel
Enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental
Book with confidence
Relax and enjoy your stay
From online to on vacation
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Bedroom 1 Located in the main building, the master bedroom features a King Bed, Air Conditioning , Ceiling Fan , Armoire, Ensuite Bath with inside and outside shower and double vanity. A 4-poster mahogany bed with antique furniture - doors lead out to pool terrace. The king bed has two twin mattresses pushed together. Bedroom 2 Located off the outside but covered living-room and facing the view, the bedrooms features 2 Twin Beds , Air Conditioning , Ceiling Fan , Ensuite Bath and shower , Screens Blue and white checked fabrics and beds that can be pushed together to make a king. Doors open to terrace with ocean views. Bedroom 3 1 King Bed , Air Conditioning , Ceiling Fan , Ensuite Bath and shower , Screens Located next to bedroom #2 - a pretty bedroom with doors to the terrace and ocean view. Bedroom 4 1 Double Bed, Air Conditioning , Ceiling Fan , Ensuite Bath , Located below the pool with a tiny terrace. This small bedroom has only a partial ocean view best for teens....moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- Just so you can feel totally pampered terre indigo comes with your own housekeeper. Guests are given a special welcome to the villa with complimentary drinks and fresh flowers. Vip access to eden rock hotel facilities Access to the eden rock hotel gym Eden rock hotel white sandy beach with loungers chairs and shady umbrellas Eden rock hotel breakfast buffet daily, or complimentary continental breakfast served at your villa Eden rock hotel water-sports: kayaks, snorkelling equipment and sea-sports generally ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Duty Free Shops
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Housekeeper Included
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 15 - Dec 14, 2015
5 night min stay
Extra Nights: $1,386
Jan 10 - Apr 14, 2016
7 night min stay
Extra Nights: $2,144
Apr 15 - Dec 14, 2016
5 night min stay
Extra Nights: $1,386
Christmas/New Year 16/17
Dec 15 - Jan 9, 2017
14 night min stay
Extra Nights: $5,000
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Fees and Taxes:
- Tax Rate 5%
- Gratuity 10%
Travel with Confidence
Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
St barths is a stunning volcanic mass of 8 square miles. St barths has a wonderful french flavour combined with the unique warmth and friendliness of the caribbean. It offers an incredible level of sophistication and stunningly beautiful beaches and landscapes. You will feel you have landed in paradise when you arrive at gustave iii airport. St barths or st barth in french is truly one of the most naturally beautiful, peaceful and safe islands in the world.
St barths is part of the french west indies and is one of the most chic and glamorous vacation destinations in the world. It is also one of the safest vacation locations in the world with virtually no crime at all. One of the few places where you can leave your car open with your bag inside and it will still be there when you return. Some of the most stylish and wealthy people in the world have homes in st barths and it attracts many celebrities. The island is full of incredible restaurants, designer shopping, trendy bars and wonderful gourmet restaurants. It is incredibly glamorous especially in the capital gustavia which is set against a back drop of luxury yachts and designer boutiques but there is also a wonderful down to earth side of the island with its surprisingly dramatic and beautiful terrain, ranging from rocky peaks to picturesque coves, stunning white sandy beaches and crystal clear, warm turquoise waters.
Covering just eight square miles, st barths is one of the oldest volcanic islands in the lesser antilles. It was discovered in 1493 by christopher columbus during his second voyage to the new world. He re-named the island in honour of his brother, bartholoméo. Development in st barths has been so carefully controlled. It is not over developed with its growth being severely controlled. Preserving the natural beauty of the island has been a major priority so you'll find restored buildings that hark back to its days as a free port under swedish rule and traditional caribbean colonial-style houses, some brightly painted others white and cool behind their slatted shutters. St barths also has a wonderful and diverse range of animals and birds, including iguanas, turtles, pelicans - the island's mascot - and the little hummingbirds, as well as quaint fishing villages, lagoons, forts and picturesque churches.
Gustavia is one of the prettiest harbour towns in the caribbean. Its steep bay walls tumble to a rectangular waterfront with attractive red-roofed buildings overlooking the harbour from three sides. There is a lovely board walk around much of the waterfront. Here you will find lots of small boats and tenders moored at the restaurants and bars which gives it a lovely atmosphere. In the winter season, gustavia is one of the most fashionable places in the world with many luxury yachts moored shoulder to shoulder.
On shore the streets are steep and narrow and full of character. There is often a lively buzz around many of the bars and restaurants particularly along the boardwalk. The streets are lined with serious fashion names such as louis vuitton and hermes as well as some beautiful boutiques and designers that are unique to st barths.
Saint jean is second in size to the capital of gustavia and is also the only other sizable town in st barths. St jean sits on the island’s north shore on baie de st-jean just over the hill from gustavia. The small airport of st barths lies at one end of st jean and it is always fascinating to watch the tiny planes coming into land over a steep hill and down onto the second shortest runway in the world. Aswell as the beautiful eden rock hotel, there are several other nice restaurants and bars along st jean beach. Behind the beach, just a couple of minutes walk the eden rock, is the small town where there are two rows of very chic shops and some restaurants and bars.
The main restaurant at the eden rock is also worth a mention. Aptly named “on the rocks”, it has a beautiful atmosphere under the stars matched with fabulous internationally inspired cuisine by the world famous chef jean-georges vongerichten.
There are fourteen beaches on st. Barths, all blessed with gleaming white sand. Few are crowded, even in peak season. All are public and free and each has a distinct personality. All of the beaches are beautiful and many have steep sided bays with soft white sand descending gently into the beautiful turquoise water. Although nudity is officially banned going topless is common.
St barths is the best place in the caribbean for luxury tax free shopping. It boasts the crème de la crème of international designer labels as well as some beautiful boutiques and designers that are unique to st barths. There are some 200 shops and boutiques and if you are lucky enough to be in st barths during the sales, you will be able to find some fantastic bargains.
- Property typeVilla
- Manager indicates their response time is Within a few hours
- Calendar last updated 11/13/2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.