Custom Log Home - Convenient Downtown Wp Location (Available May-Nov)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
Beautiful log home in Winter Park, Colorado.
This custom 4100 square foot log home is located in the heart of downtown Winter Park, walking distance to the restaurants, bars, shops and the Hideaway Park Summer Concert Series venue. Plus it's just minutes from miles of hiking and biking trails, the Winter Park Ski Resort and a wide variety of summer and winter activity options. Located on the free Lift Bus shuttle route. This is the perfect Winter Park location!
We designed this distinctive home with the luxury vacationer in mind...solid log construction, custom wood floors and cabinetry, quality appliances, quiet private bedrooms, in-floor radiant heat, open main level design for easy interaction, large deck & patio with Continental Divide views, and a private onsite hot tub and steam shower.
This is an ideal location for family reunions, two families traveling together, a corporate retreat or a group of friends taking in the concert series in downtown Winter Park.
To make this home comfortable for all of our guests....
* No smoking allowed in the home
* Not pets allowed in the home (Don't get us wrong, we love them! But out of respect for those with allergies, we have to restrict pets)
- Four luxurious bedroom suites
- Bedding: 1 King /1 King/1 Queen /2 Queens in large lower level suite
(The 2 Kings can separate into 4 Twin Beds)
- Four full baths, plus a main floor powder room
- Open main floor design with large kitchen, dining area and living room with
rock fireplace, flat-screen TV and easy access to the large deck
- Fully equipped kitchen featuring hardwood floors, granite countertops, quality
stainless appliances, built in wine cooler, and custom hardwood cabinetry
- Private hot tub on the lower level patio, just outside the door from the rec
room and the steam shower in the lower level bath
- Quality log construction throughout the home and private guest rooms
featuring solid knotty alder doors creating the warmth and private
environment you desire when vacationing with large groups of family and
- Spacious laundry room with full size front loading washer and dryer
- Gas grill and seating on the spacious deck for summer mountain BBQ's with a Continental Divide view
- Wireless internet access throughout the home
This is mountain living at it's best...
- Steps from the shopping, dining and activities of downtown Winter Park
- 1 mile from the new Fraser Valley Rec Center
- 3 miles from the base of the Winter Park Resort
- 5 miles from gold medal fly fishing
- 10 miles to the Pole Creek Golf Club
- 30 miles to Grand Lake and the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park
- 600 miles of mapped & marked mountain bike trails right out your back door
- Within 20 minutes of several amazing hikes throughout the Fraser
- 3 night minimum stay (midweek) & 4 night minimum stay over weekends
- On reservations of less than 5 nights, add $200 clean fee (space available
- 50% deposit at time of reservation. Balance due 21 days prior to arrival.
- Tax rate is 8.9% (no tax on monthly rental - call for discounted rates)
Cancellations 30 days or more prior to arrival - 2 nights lodging + tax
Cancellations 22 to 29 days prior to arrival - 50% of rental
Cancellations within 21 days of arrival - full forfeiture
Cancellation penalties are refundable, less a $100 processing fee, if we are able to rent the home to another client.
Keywords: Winter Park, Colorado, Vacation Home, Hot Tub
- 4100 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (2), Queen size Beds (3)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room seats 10:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Big Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Recreation Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Located in downtown Winter Park, CO, within walking distance of dining, shopping and nightlife. 40 minutes from Grand Lake, CO and the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. A wide variety of outdoor activities available in the Winter Park area, which borders the Arapahoe National Forest...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
What a fantastic place! The location was ideal as we could walk to town, yet we still had the feeling of seclusion and privacy with breathtaking views. The kitchen was top-notch gourmet, steam shower and bathrooms were spacious and well appointed, bedrooms were huge and comfortable, and the hot tub was private and quite large. Will definately stay here if possible for all visits to Winter Park.
- Guest lynnie (Park City, Utah)
- Date of stay 10/14/10
- Review Submitted 02/01/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car, adventure seekers.
This home is amazing! We greatly enjoyed our family get together during Thanksgiving. The kitchen had everything we needed with only minimal supplies needed. Brian and Carl, the rentee's, were great at taking care of us. We look forward to renting this house again. Thanks so much Brian and Carl.
- Guest kim (wichita, ks)
- Date of stay 11/24/10
- Review Submitted 12/06/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Apr 15 - Jun 29
3 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 23
3 night min stay
|Labor Day/Early Fall 2013
Aug 25 - Sep 8
3 night min stay
Sep 10 - Nov 14
3 night min stay
|Early Ski Season
Nov 16 - Nov 30
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rentals are not available during the ski season: December 1 through April 15.
50% at time of reservations. Balance due 21 days prior to arrival.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$200 cleaning fee on stays of less than 5 nights
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Four longtime Winter Park locals built this luxury log home to provide you with a luxury lodging option within walking distance of everything in downtown Winter Park.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes:
We designed this home with vacationers in mind. Open living spaces provide a great environment, allowing for easy interaction with all of your friends and family. This personally designed home consists of full log construction, creating a beautiful environment with large living spaces, spcious bedrooms and large decks and patios to enjoy the beautiful mountain environment. Local owners provide you with easy access to assistance during your visit to Winter Park. Come enjoy our home!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Onsite hot tub and steam room. Full size washer and dryer. Two large living room areas. Large elevated deck with beautiful views of the Continental Divide. Gas grill on the deck. Gourmet kitchen featuring beautiful hardwood cabinetry, granite counter tops, commercial grade stainless appliances and all the pots, pans and dishes you will need during your stay in Winter Park.
- Primary: +1 970-319-6192
- Secondary: 800-988-3907
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
A fully furnished luxury log home
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 03, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.