Ocean Front Cottage Studio High Season Special Offer $98!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Condado studio description
The Perfect Getaway...
Welcome to our Condado del Mar Cottage Studio! Situated in San Juan, Puerto Rico’s trendy Condado Distric and Ocean Park Beaches. Experience the gentle sounds of the waves and the delicate mist of the warm Caribbean Sea as you relax on the beach and drag your toes through the warm and soothing sand.
Whether you are seeking a peaceful retreat, a romantic getaway, or simply want to experience Puerto Rico. Just a few steps from the Cottage brings you to an olympic sized pool and Ocean Park Beach. We are located just 5 minutes from Isla Verde, 10 minutes from the San Juan International Airport, 15 minutes away from Historic Old San Juan - A Must See when visiting PR!
Come stay with us and you will understand why Condado & Ocean Park Beach in San Juan is considered one of Puerto Rico's best kept secrets!
Keywords: Located in the heart of San Juan, in the Condado area. Recently
renovated Ocean front Cottage studio with a spectacular view of Condado beach and olympic size pool.
Newly furnished with contemporary furniture.
Fully equipped kitchen includes stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and all
Fresh linens and towels provided along with beach chairs & beach cooler
Includes Cable TV / A/C and Wi-Fi.
Queen sized bed with a sofa bed that converts to a full sized bed. Sleeps up to 3 adult or 2 adult and 2 children.
Several excellent restaurants are located with in walking distance of the Condado Del Mar Cottage Studio. Many other shops and services are within walking distance as well including supermarkets, banks, post office, car rental, dive shops, video rental, drug store, medical clinic and clothing and local craft shops.
- On floor 2
- 700 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Apartment features: * Beachfront, with direct access to the beach * Breezy and bright * Ocean view and pool view unit on 2nd floor. * Queen size bed and 1 Sofa bed (futon) * Fully equipped kitchen with microwave oven, coffee maker and all utensils you need to prepare your meal * Fresh Linen, bath towels, beach towel, beach chairs and cooler provided * Cable TV with 32inch flat screen TV, Air Conditioner & Wi-Fi internet. * toiletries and bath soap provided * Rental includes reserved secure parking for an additional fee Available within the building complex: * Game room and gym * Outdoor grills and picnic tables * Tennis and basketball * Reserved parking * 24-hour security * Eight Lane Pool and sun lounge area * Cafeteria at the lobby of the building * Property manager on the premises * Coin laundry * Cafeteria with deliver service ...moreless
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Not Necessary
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Available Walking Distance To The Cottage; * Condado Beach and Ocean Park, two of the most popular beaches in Puerto Rico, are at our doorstep. * Beach activities include swimming, surfing, wind surfing, kite surfing, jogging, sunbathing and relaxing by the pool * Beach front playground 'Parque del Indio' just 4 minute walk along the beach RESTAURANTS AND NIGHTLIFE WALKING DISTANCE TO THE APARTMENT: * Marriott Stellaris Hotel and Casino (salsa dancing at the lobby) (3 blocks away) * La Concha Hotel and Casino, Conrad Hotel and Casino, Caribe Hilton Hotel all with nightlife, casinos * Ventana al Mar for Outdoor concerts and festivals * Yerbabuena restaurant and other restaurants with great food and music some days of the week * Convenience store (24-hour deli across the street) * Grocery store (24-hour large supermarket 2 blocks away) * Bus stop and taxi stand. (1 block away) Easy 10 minute drive to Old San Juan accessible by bus or taxi CONVENIENCES WALKING DISTANCE TO THE APARTMENT: The apartment is very well situated walking distance to many needed conveniences, including: * 24 hour Walgreens pharmacy (4 blocks away) * Ashford Presbyterian Hospital (one of the best private hospitals in Puerto Rico is only one block away) * Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (10 minute walk from the apartment) has a great collection of local and international artists. Also holds openings, galas and children's workshops. Check listings. * Many boutiques such as Eleanor (a high end wedding gown store is only 3 blocks away) and other high and middle end stores such as Cartier, Ferragamo and Louis Vuitton (6 blocks away) * Avis Rental Car has a location 3 blocks away should you decide to rent a car ACCESSBLE BY CAR, BUS OR TAXI: Available close by car or bus * 12 Minutes to the San Juan International Airport (SJU) (taxi) * 10 Minutes from Old San Juan (bus or taxi) * 7 Minutes to highway system from where you can reach the El Yunque Rain Forest, Rio Mar or Dorado Golf Courses, Bioluminescent Bays, Camuy Caves and many other sites around Puerto Rico....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The space is perfect and within the loop of both action and tranquility, close to major highways, the beach, markets, shopping, etc. I see most tourists veer right of the building, however I would suggest you venture left to find a quaint neighborhood with a diversity of home cooking and cultural activities. Thanks Rafael!
- Guest Juan M.
- Date of stay 12/27/13
- Review Submitted 02/21/14
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing, tourists without a car.
Owner response: Dear Guest, thank you very much for you nice feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Condado Del Mar and that you appreciated the great location, ... Hope we can further assist you on your next visit to beautiful Island of Puerto Rico and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
The condo is in a terrific location. Easy walk to restaurants, casinos etc. and yet you are right on the beach for long walks on the sand. Pool is huge with lounge chairs if you want a non-surf swim and a place to read. Condo is equipped with everything you need, not fancy, but clean and quiet. Rafael was very responsive. We would definitely stay there again.
- Guest Sydney W.
- Date of stay 12/05/13
- Review Submitted 01/18/14
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, tourists without a car.
The location is very good, close to some good restaurants, casinos, and the ocean is literally in your backyard. Grocery store within walking distance, and Old San Juan is a $.75 bus ride away. The studio was very clean, equipped with the necessities, no frills, but, very nice and it was big enough for the 2 of us. We would definitely stay here again.
- Guest Escaping the Winter Blues!!
- Date of stay 12/12/13
- Review Submitted 12/19/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway, romantic getaway, tourists without a car.
This was an awesome place to stay, It was very quiet and very close to the beach. I will be staying here again. Thanks for everything.
- Guest Keith J.
- Date of stay 11/29/13
- Review Submitted 12/06/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, sightseeing, tourists without a car.
Great place, great location
Great place, great location
Right next to the ocean, right next to the bustling Coronado main drag. We watched a surfing competition in front of the condo on the beach one day, walked to eat dinner every night at a different restaurant. It was great to open the window and listen to the ocean. Loved PR! Highly recommend.
- Guest Beach lovers (Washington DC)
- Date of stay 11/21/13
- Review Submitted 11/29/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, adventure seekers, tourists without a car.
The descripton of this property is on point. Access to the pool and beach are available right when you walk out your front door. The condo is located on the main strip walking distance from restaurants and bars. The property was in good condition, clean, safe, and with a cold A/C for hot days. The owners was helpful and even gave recs for restaurants. I highly recommend this property if you want to have a clean safe place to stay that is in the heart of Condado.
- Guest S (Decatur, GA)
- Date of stay 07/03/13
- Review Submitted 07/22/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, tourists without a car.
Excellent Value in the Heart of Condado
Excellent Value in the Heart of Condado
My gf and I rented this place from Rafael in March of 2013. We wanted to stay beach front and there were not many choices so we chose this one. Upon arrival, Rafael was able to check us in early. He was extremely friendly and easy to deal with. Condado del Mar was very quiet and relaxing place to stay and located in a great area. Starbucks, plus walking distance to numerous restaurants. The only time we took a cab was to go to old san juan. All in all, this condo is great for the money!! We had a great vacation and would stay here again. Matt
- Guest matt (okc)
- Date of stay 03/16/13
- Review Submitted 04/07/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, adventure seekers, families with young children, sightseeing, tourists without a car, families with teenagers.
perfect location on the Beach..!
perfect location on the Beach..!
We just spend two weeks at this condo and loved it. It is a stunning location, literally right on the beach. The balcony/dinnig area overlooks the ocean, which is just steps away, The unit has everything you could ask for, and is very clean. . The olympic size pool is lovely and quiet especially @ night time, The owners of this unit offer extraordinary service, courtesy of Rafael and Iris, a full time resident in the complex. She arranges your pick up at the airport, and stocks the fridge for you before you arrive upon request for an additional charge. That and the lovely cleaning lady nina, make it like being at home. Nina made sure we had fresh flowers in the unit, and kept the unit very clean and stocked with clean towel upon request. The Unit is very close to many restaurants and grocery shopping, hotels and casinos so no car necessary unless you want to tour the area. The area felt very safe, and we encountered no problems walking at night. Recommended for: all ages+, sight seeing, tourists without a car, romantic getaway
- Guest Juliany (New York)
- Date of stay 12/03/11
- Review Submitted 12/27/11
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway, pet owners, romantic getaway, adventure seekers, families with young children, tourists without a car, families with teenagers.
My fiance and I stayed here in early October. At first glance, the place seemed ok but in less than 24 hours, the AC began to leak and no one came out to fix it until the morning that we were returning home. During on 4 day stay, we had a massive puddle in the room and had to place a bucket underneath so the room would not end up flooded. I don't know if this happens often, so just check with the owner before renting. Other than that, it's in a convenient area...right on the beach (FYI - October is a month for surfing...nothing else), near casinos, good restaurants and a great bar/club called "Plan B."
- Guest Onix (Miami, Florida)
- Date of stay 09/29/11
- Review Submitted 11/01/11
Owner response: We do apologize for any inconvenience this made had cause during your vacation in Puerto Rico. All of our guest that have stayed in our beautiful ocean front studio villa has enjoy their stay with us. Unfortunately this incident with the AC unit could have been address,but it was never notified to us until the day of your check out,once notified the AC was fix.We do provide to all of our customer emergency contact numbers which includes the property manager who does the initial check in and my self in case of a situation like this.Hope we can provide you with a better service next time and thanks for booking with us.On your next stay we can provide you with a discounted rate. Best regards
Wonderful time in Puerto Rico!
Wonderful time in Puerto Rico!
We spent 5 nights at the condo and it was fabulous. Central to everything we did, very nice tennis court, pool, and right on the beautiful ocean! Everything went smoothly, parking was easy and the complex is quite secure and quiet. Would definitely recommend and would stay here again. Thanks for such a great stay!
- Guest Ansley and David (Florida)
- Date of stay 08/31/11
- Review Submitted 09/05/11
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway, romantic getaway, adventure seekers, families with young children, tourists without a car, families with teenagers.
(3 night minimum stay required).From $89 to $125 per night. $125 Per night during major holidays. 50% non-refundable deposit required to secure reservation,100% on discounted rate. $150 refundable security deposit required on day of arrival/ monthly rentals $250. $45 one-time cleaning fee per rental. Payment accepted via Pay Pal online such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Ame
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Studio Villa Living Room
Ocean Breeze Tennis Court
Condado and Ocean Park Beach
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 23, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.