VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
An affordable alternative to the expensive hotels of Malacca, HomeTown Stay offer the comfort and luxury of a private residence and our apartment includes elegance and style with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The serene ambience of HomeTown Stay provides a perfect location for family, business and leisure travellers.
Within minutes of drive, you can reach most of the tourist attraction spots, shopping complexes, major business centers and famous eateries that serve authentic food that only can be found only in Malacca.
Nearby Restaurant by walking distance:
Landmarks/Attraction Place by drive:
Amenities & Facilities:
Living Room - DVD/VCD/CD Player
Bathroom (Attached & Shared)
Others House Rules: HomeTown Stay Rules & Regulations:
1. The HomeTown Stay is only authorized to accommodate properly registered guests. For this purpose, guests are to present their valid national ID or passport, upon request.
2. Guests are to use their rooms for the agreed period. Guests are to check-out by 12.00pm on the last day of their stay at the latest. Check-in time if the room is still occupied is approximately 12 noon. If the room is vacant check in time can be earlier. In the event that the HomeTown Stay has already reserved this room beforehand, and the guest fails to pay attention to requests to vacate the room, or if he or she is not present in the HomeTown Stay, the HomeTown Stay reserves the right to catalogue the guests possessions and to store them in a safe place so that the room can be used by the guest for whom it has been reserved.
3. In special cases, the HomeTown Stay may offer a guest accommodation other than that which has been arranged, if it does not differ in any essential manner from that which was stipulated in the confirmed booking.
4. On the basis of a confirmed booking the HomeTown Stay is to reserve the room for the guest up to 6.00pm only, unless the booking stipulates otherwise.
5. The HomeTown Stay may offer guests who ask to extend their stay a different place to the one in which they were originally accommodated if the room has been reserved by other guest beforehand.
6. Room keys or access card must be withhold by the guest whenever guest leaves the premises and return to our staff at the time of check out. Lost keys or access card will be charged (RM50 each or RM100 for both).
7. Hazardous goods like gas cylinders, cooking stoves, inflammable fuels, fire arms, etc in the premises by guests is strictly prohibited.
8. The management reserves for itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the HomeTown Stay premises and to request any guest to vacate his or her room at any moment without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever. The guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so.
9. Guest may not move furnishings, or interfere with the electrical network or any other installations in the rooms or on the premises of the HomeTown Stay without consent.
11. The rooms can not be used by more persons than original booked, if more persons are admitted they will be charged accordingly.
12. If the guest becomes ill or injured, the HomeTown Stay can help the provision of medical assistance or, as the case may be, to arrange for the guest to be taken to hospital, all at the guest expenses.
14. Smoking is not allowed in the rooms.
15. For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision in the room or other areas on the premises. Running and playing in the common rooms is not allowed.
16. Guest are to observe night time peace and quiet in the period from 10.00 pm to 9.00 am, i.e. they are not to disturb the other units in the building.
17. Guests are obliged to pay for any loss or damage of HomeTown Stay property caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
18. Guest are obliged to observe the provisions of these House Rules. In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules, the HomeTown Stay has the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed.
For further information or queries, please contact us at 012-(2)(6)(0)(8)(3)(5)(9).
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (MYR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Additional Guests: MYR 55 per night (after 6 guests)
Check in after 2:00 PM, check out before 12:00 PM
Cancellation Policy - Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except fees
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.