Cozy Cabin on Cisco Chain of Lakes Near Land O' Lakes, Wi
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Land O' Lakes cabin description
The cabin offers you a beautiful location on the famous Cisco Chain of lakes in Michigan's UP. It is perfect for family vacations and fishing trips. The chain is made up of 15 lakes that straddle the Wisconsin and Michigan state line with over 271 miles of scenic shoreline, The lakes have many islands for picnicking and exploring. The spring-fed waters are excellent for fishing muskie, walleye, northern pike, bass and pan fish. The cabin is located on Thousand Island Lake and situated in a quiet bay. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, new stove, fridge, microwave, dining area with fireplace, living room with fireplace, washer and dryer, outside cement patio with gas grill and picnic table.
Keywords: cabin, north woods, Cisco Chain of Lakes, Thousand Island Lake
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Clothes Dryer
- Lawn chairs, rowboat and life jackets available. Also complimentary use of kayaks, sailboat, paddleboat, playground equipment, horseshoe pit, tennis court and basketball court at nearby resort. Pontoon and fishing boats for rent nearby. Activities include swimming, watersking, biking ( with several trails nearby), backpacking (Sylvania Wilderness Area across road), golfing, antiquing, shopping , restaurants and churches in Land O' Lakes....moreless
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Sylvania Wilderness is an 18,327 acre area of land located a few miles from the cabin. Several trails into the Wilderness are within a bike ride from the front door. The area is located entirely within the Ottawa National Forest, and is currently being managed as a wilderness area. Within its borders lie 34 lakes set against a backdrop of boulder-strewn old-growth forests. It represents one of only a handful of such areas left in the Midwest. It features 25 miles of hiking trails and portages within its 30 square miles....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My family and I have stayed at this cabin the past couple years and intend to come back summer after summer. The cabin is in a secluded location yet there are so many things to do just a short boat or bike ride away, like the Bents Camp fish fry, the Forest Lake Store and their awesome pizza, salad, and ice cream! There is great fishing and Wilderness Bay Resort just around the corner for a bait shop and other summer getaway necessities. The swimming at the end of the dock is perfect and weedless. My husband loves the fact that you can get to at least a dozen different lakes and it makes for a perfect day of fishing. We hope to come up to the cabin during the fall season to see the great colors! And thank you to the owners for making such a comfortable and cozy cabin and letting others enjoy it.
- Guest The Trenkles (Indiana)
- Date of stay 08/12/11
- Review Submitted 06/15/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Beautiful & Cozy
Beautiful & Cozy
My family and I have been renting this cabin for a couple years now. It is one of the most beautiful and cozy cabins we have ever enjoyed! We love the quite atmosphere. Bravo to the Wonderful owners who made our summer experience a worry free and fun loving time!
- Guest Liz (Marathon, Wisconsin)
- Date of stay 08/07/11
- Review Submitted 10/18/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, pet owners, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+.
May 15th thru June 18th is $1,110 weekly/$210 nightly June 18th thru Aug 19th is $1,750 weekly/$250 nightly Aug 19th thru Oct 31st is $1,110 weekly/ $210 nightly
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2006
About: My husband and I both enjoy the " up north " experience. We are avid boaters, swimmers, kayakers, mountain bikers, and all round outdoorsy people.
Why Land O' Lakes:
I am from the area and enjoy the peace and quiet this cabin and its location have to offer.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Relaxation - after all, it's a vacation home. This area has it all: good fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking, swimming, fishing, hiking the wilderness area, photography, bird and wildlife watching........Relaxation.
- Primary: 307-267-4325
Lakeside view of the cabin.
Queen bed on lake side of house.
Downstairs kitchen with adjoining family room area.
Dock & swimming raft. Great for swimming, fishing or watching sunsets.
Living room with fireplace and Direct TV.
Second of three bedrooms with a double and twin bed.
Family room area next to kitchen.
Beautiful western exposure from dock on Thousand Island Lake.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013