Historic Waterfront Apartments
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Provincetown apartment description
3BR apartment directly on beach complete with living room/TV room, fully furnished eat-in kitchen, private deck, cable, wifi, washer & dryer and full DVD library. Parking for one car.
- 2 story
- On floor 2
- 1250 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Pets Considered
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Three bedrooms with multiple windows for great ventilation...each bedroom has a view of the water, each bedroom has a queen size bed, seating and a chest of drawers. Each bedroom has a door for ultimate privacy. Suitable lighting for reading at night. No bedroom is far from the bathroom. Linens are included. Towels included....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable:
- Not Necessary
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Monument View:
sports and adventure activities
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
We are an honest couple of guys who respect that this is your vacation and want to make sure you have a great stay. It's a nice place in a nice town. Not a lot of 'bells and whistles.' It's as fun as you'd like it to be. Please don't hesitate to call with any questions.
Chris & Thom
US Dollars cash or check. 1/2 upon receiving lease, 1/2 upon arrival
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Provincetown Airport at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Provincetown Fast Ferry at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 6 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: 587 Street at Provincetown
- Nearest Barpub: Fanizzi's Restaurant By the Sea/Hot'l Bar & Grille at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hyannis at 40 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Fanizzi's Restaurant/Hot'l Bar & Grille at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Two midwesterners moved from Los Angeles ten years ago and took over a 1850's Cape-style guest house. Thom is from W. Jefferson, Ohio and Chris is from Kalamazoo, Michigan. We spent 6 yrs in Atlanta, 6 in NYC and 15 in Los Angeles before moving to Provincetown. We've been together for 34 years. OK, we're gay.
Why the Owner Chose Provincetown:
We've worked hard to keep the 'Cape nature' of the property. It's very comfortable and relaxing. The cable, wifi, DVDs, flat-screen TV, microwave are about as modern as we get here. You can be as connected as you want to be...or if you want to be!
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
You will immediately look and feel younger. Your hair will thicken and return to its original color -- if you happen to remember what that color is. Your IQ will increase by double digits and your waistline will return to what you once wished it was. You will be the envy of your 7 million Facebook followers. All this of course is a fib. It's really just a great place with great people.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.