Your Home Away Comfort!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Montreal apartment description
It is located in a quiet district while being on the island of Montreal. It is easy usually to park freely on the street nearby. This property holds an operating license delivered by the Corporation of tourism industry of Québec (CITQ) and appears on the web site of Bonjour Québec.
This condo style apartment 3 ½ rooms includes a bedroom, a lounge, a kitchen and of course a bathroom and is rent in the short or medium term. It is an apartment quite luminous. On summer, you can use the balcony with its patio table. There is a place to lock your bicycles at the ground level. It is on the 2nd floor of a house which includes three apartments, the owner is living at the ground floor.
Proximity services such as neighborhood restaurants, an organic bakery, a convenience store offering products of South American and Asian cuisine and meals to take-out, a wine, beers, and spirits store (Société des alcools - SAQ), a neighborhood grocery, a pharmacy and a cash machine. There is a bicycle trail nearby which is linked to the very large trails network in Montréal. There is also a Bixi (rent-away bicycle) station nearby. The nearest subway station is Pie IX (Olympic Stadium) which can be reached by a 5 minutes ride on bus.
- 2 story
- On floor 2
- 600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- The bedroom includes : - a queen size bed of a very high quality mattress - one side table - a large dresser fit for two people - a small secretary - two tables lamps - a wake-up radio with an iPod Touch / iPhone station - two mirrors - completely opaque store to block light during your sleep - individual thermostats for the bedroom to control the temperature...moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- The bathroom provides : - a large glass shower with two shower heads - ishower gel, conditioning and body gel from Aveda, hand washing gel and hand lotion - two secure outlets for razor and hair dryer - towels made of cotton and bamboo which guaranteed you something soft on your skin - a window you can open during summer - an very silent air evacuator you control with its own switch - all lights with a gradator so that you can control the intensity of light - an individual thermostats controlling the heating at the level you want while trying to protect the environment - personal items provided (cue-tips, wadding, cleansing towels, shower cap) - all hygienic papers are made in Québec with recycled material - a lavatory including 2 mirrors, ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Music Library:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Basketball Court
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Roller Blading
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ski & Snowboard:
ReviewsWrite a review
Spacious, comfortable and peaceful
Spacious, comfortable and peaceful
The apartment was immaculately clean and all furniture including the bedding, very comfortable and sturdy. There is a nice balcony opening from the kitchen. Denis, the owner, lives downstairs and was willing to help with anything we needed. We chose the tree-lined neighborhood to be away from the noise and traffic of downtown. But it took a good 15-20 minutes to drive to the Plateau with all the lights, which we expected - so no surprises. Not too many restaurants in the immediate vicinity, so it is good to find out which streets they're on ahead of time. In the winter time, there is a night time Chinese Lantern exhibition at Montreal's Jardin Biologique, a short distance away, which must not be missed. The price is reasonble and the spectacle fantastic. The planeterium show is also worth seeing.
- Guest Nilgün (Connecticut, USA)
- Date of stay 10/18/13
- Review Submitted 10/23/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 14 nights or more: C$75 Nightly - Weekend Nights excluded
Additional information about rental rates
Please note that the damage deposit will be reimboursed after a satisfactory inspection of the apartment.
If you or your guests ever smoke in the apartment, the damage deposit won't be reimboursed. The damage deposit is a minimum deposit. It doesn't cover larger damages (like windows broken, television set broken, and so on).
- Refundable Damage Deposit: C$200
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Aéroport de Montréal - Montréal Trudeau Airport at 22 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Bonaventure train station at 11 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: 40 at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Parc Jean-Drapeau at 11 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Ski Mont Saint-Bruno at 25 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Golf municipal de Montréal at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Beaubien Deli at 500 Metres
Year Purchased: 1998
About the owner: I'm a guy who lived all my life in province of Québec. Born in Trois-Rivières, I studied at its university. I worked in Québec City during about 25 years and now I'm living in Montréal.
Why the Owner Chose Montreal:
I choose the district of Rosemont in Montréal for living because it is a district surrounded by nature, it is quiet even if it is on the island of Montréal and there are proximity services. Even if this district is predominantly french-speaking, there are many different cultures around like the nearby baker who is from Romania who speaks Ukrainian, Russian, French, English!
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
This apartment offers a place to live full of light. This is no building on the side higher than the house. So, you can enjoy the sun during all season. In Spring, you can enjoy the lily in bloom from my neighbor and the cherry in bloom in the backyard. On the patio at the back of the apartment, you can enjoy an intimacy with all the top of the trees around. You can also enjoy a good night sleep because, even if it is an old house, I added quite a layers of soundproofing walls between the other apartment on the same floor and the apartment below.
- Primary: +1 5147235100
- Secondary: +1 855 201-4649 not beyond 9 PM - Easter time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Get a rental quote, then book it!