VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This Residences consist of 2 towers of 436 brand new luxury apartments. This Residences are the epitome of modern living at its finest. Its offers a truly rare mix that delicately balances the luxury of contemporary condominium life with the allure of inner city living .
- Located at the heart of Malaysia Kuala Lumpur City's Golden Triangle. - Connected to the Hotel via a link bridge. - Comfortable living with security and privacy. - Presides over an existing traditional neighborhood - an area rooted in heritage. - The alluring Bukit Bintang and the bustle of Chinatown, a leisure stroll away. - A magnificient view of Kuala Lumpur (Petronas Twin Towers!) - Apt @ 32nd floor - Master bedroom , 1 x king size bed, ensuite - 2nd bedroom , 1 x queen size bed, ensuite - 3rd bedroom, 1 x queen size bed, ensuite - Comfortable living space - Kitchen Equipped.
Facilities include an infinity pool, jacuzzi, squash court, a bistro/cafe, children playground, gymnasium, sauna, games room and laundry services.
Monorail / LRT station / buses are all available within walking distance. Taxi , plenty outside Swiss Garden Reisdences & Hotl.
When guests stay more than 7 days , will provide change of bed linens and cleaning every week FOC, otherwise we will charge USD30.00 per session when requested.
Places of interest : Central market - 3km Chinatown / Little India - 10 to 15min walk Petronas Twin Tower/KLCC (by connecting bridge from Pavillion)- 1.5km Bukit Bintang/Time Square/Sg Wang Plaza/Lot 10 /Pavilion - 1km Merdeka Square - 4km National Museum - 5km Batu caves - 18km Genting - 50 km (50-60 min drive)
REVIEW FROM GUESTS. 1. Anna from USA "We stayed at Ms Poochooi's apartment for one week recently and we had a very comfortable stay here. Apartment is beautiful and has a view of twin towers from the living room and two bedrooms. It is in walkable distance to the Berjaya Times Square mall and it was easy to find taxis in the area. Our kids loved the swimming pool and play area which is a big big plus of staying here in the summer. Ms Poochooi provided everything in the apartment and we appreciate her taking care of small things like even soap and shampoo etc. We would love to recommend this to our friends and stay here when we come back to visit KL again." 2. Tuan from Australia loved this place - clean, spacious, close to everything Poh Chooi was a very good host and communicated promptly with us via email as well as text messages will definitely stay here again when I return to KL. Highly recommend. 3. Dean from USA Poh Chooi was absolutely fantastic in helping my friends and I at this apartment. It was clean, well laid-out and in a great location. The pool was fantastic. I would highly recommend anyone to stay here again! I'll be back. 4. Jordi form Spain. The apartment was exactly as shown on the pictures, even better. Master room was completely astonishing and amazing. Views of KL from the appartment was great, with a wide view of the city with the twin towers in the center. Everything on the appartment worked fine, and also the internet connection which it was very important for us since we trip to the city for business. Location of the appartment's building is also perfect, with 10-15 minutes walk to the heart of the shopping: Times Square. Finally say that Poh Choi is simply "The Host": very fast with the replies, gentle & kind. Also she gave us some recommedations for turism on the city. Moreover she left some water bottles, fruits, coffee, crackers & tea for us to take. I 100% recommend the appartment & the host to everyone. 5. Ali from Australia, Poh Chooi was extremely accommodating and responsive during our stay at her wonderful apartment and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The apartment is very conveniently located and looks exactly like the pictures. Would definitely come back. 6. Liz from Australia Stayed with a group of 8 in Poh's beautiful 3 bedroom apartment for 4 nights in Feb. Poh was a great host and always prompt in communicating via email/@@@@@. The second and third bedroom is connected via a 2 way bathroom which is different but we managed to get a system going. The views are amazing from every window including the 2 way bathroom as the apartment is on the 32nd floor. Will definitely recommend staying here. 7. Alysson from USA. Poh Chooi is a great host! She was great about communicating with us through out. We loved the apartment! It was clean, spacious, and cozy, not to mention the view ( my favorite). The pool is amazing! Also the staff on site were always friendly and helpful. The location was perfect- close to jalan alor, chinatown, and transportation. I would stay here again and may next year! 8. Nicole from Mozambique. Poh Chooi is a great host! She was great about communicating with us through out. We loved the apartment! It was clean, spacious, and cozy, not to mention the view ( my favorite). The pool is amazing! Also the staff on site were always friendly and helpful. The location was perfect- close to jalan alor, chinatown, and transportation. I would stay here again and may next year! 9. Sally from Australia Amazing amazing amazing! Poh is a fantastic host from the get go. Weeks before we even arrived she had emailed me a it's of places to visit as well as different options to get us from the airport to the apartment. The room is enormous and spotless and all of the amenities worked perfectly. The pool is super clean and was never crowded. Location is perfect, a short walk to the Pavilion mall and numerous restaurants. We were even able to walk to Petaling St (only a 10 MYR taxi ride if you're to tired to walk). I've visited KL numerous times and will be choosing Poh's apartment for all future trips. I'll definitely be recommending this property to all friends and family traveling to KL. Poh thank you for accommodating us, you were the perfect host :) 10. Xavier from France Wysiwyg = whatever you see is what you get! So you sont be disappointed!!! Charming and very helpful Ms Poh Choi makes the stay perfect. The apartment is very well located in the center of KL. Very close to cool restaurants and bars, quite close from great shopping and has a great view on the Petronas towers! We stayed with 2 young children: ideal. We fully recommend! 11. Mujia from Australia Our stay was a memorable one, the apartment itself is spacious and luxurious. There are plenty of facilities in the apartment itself including some restaurants too if you are too exhausted to look for foods/ cook. The location is not quite near to bukit bintang, if you don't mind walking about 15mins under the sun, this will be perfect. The apartment is quiet and fully equipped with kitchen appliances, toiletries and a safe too! Poh chooi is a great host and she is very helpful and friendly! We have no issue at all!!! 12. Ahmed from Australia This apartment was clean, modern, spacious and catered for a large family. The location is excellent and the host was very friendly and welcoming. The view is amazing! I definitely recommend this apartment to others and would stay there again in the future. Ahmed from Sydney, Australia :) 13. Ivan from France 14. Steffan from NZ Great stay, Poh was incredible in with directions, meeting us at the apartment and suggesting things to do around KL. Apartment was great with awesome views and very central. Thanks for making our stay in KL so enjoyable. 15. Claire from Beijing 16. Shana from Maldives "I stayed at Poh chooi's apartment for our family vacation at KL for two weeks. The apartment was very clean and very well equiped, though there was a minor problem with a bedroom door but it wasn't much of an issue for us. Poh Chooi is a very gracious and trustworthy host. absolutely wonderful. we arrived to Kl at 2 in the morning, yet she was waiting for us at the suite. Just as mentioned in the site, the location is very convenient. so many activities at walking distance, such as Lot 10. Sungei Wang, Pavilion etc. During our stay we walked to these malls almost everyday as the area is quite safe, buzzing with activities even late at night. We would definitely love to stay at Poh Chooi's apartment for our next visit to KL as we had a wonderful time staying there." 17. Kiran from London Hi Poh Chooi, WE would like to say that we had an amazing holiday in KL and without a doubt the apartment was very clean and well maintained . The apartment is very modern and the building is very well maintained.The apartment is large and comfortable for a family of five. Poh Chooi ensured that there was tea, coffee, water and fruit on arrival which I thought was very thoughtful. The swimming pool , gym and sauna were enjoyed by the family- absolutely great. The location is great, very convenient for shopping and site seeing as most of the shopping centers are close by around 10-15 mins walking distance.Its about 5 minutes to the nearest station. The apartment block is very safe and welcoming.The views from the apartment at night are spectacular.WE highly recommend this apt and if we return to KL we shall stay there again. 18. Jaimi from Australia. We have just returned from a 5 night stay at this beautiful apartment. The 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment was fantastic, particularly for the price we paid. The apartment sleeps 6 (3 queen beds). The apartment is very modern and new and very spacious. Located on the 32nd floor, the views are amazing with views out to the Petronas Towers and the highlands. The facilities at the Swiss Garden Residences are fantastic. We spent a few mornings lying by the large infinity pool, located on the 6th floor which overlooks the city. There is also a fully equipped and modern gym, restaurants, sauna and squash courts. The location is fantastic and many of KL's major attractions are within easy walking distance. Bukit Bintang and all of the bars/restaurants are about a 5-10 minute walk away. Times Square shopping centre is about a 5-10 min walk and from here you can access the monorail giving you access to all KL! 19. Shedu from London Excellent apartment! Great views of KL. Located in a modern complex in an excellent central location, with Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Alor just yards away. Chinatown is also a short walk away. We stayed over Christmas and found that we were in the perfect location to catch all of the fun and festivities of the season. Plenty of shopping, food establishments and transport links in close proximity. There was bags of space for the three of us. Apartment was clean and tidy and clearly well maintained. If I get the opportunity to visit KL again, this apartment will certainly be one of my first choices of places to stay. Thanks Poh Chooi! Absolutely First class!!! 20. Clinton from Australia Great location - 10mins walk to the shopping malls on Bukit Bintang; SungeiWang, Lot10, Starhill, Low Yuat Plaza, Pavillion to name a few. 5 mins walk to Jalan Alor with plenty of food choices especially at night. Apartment was clean and spacious. Great views having breakfast looking out the window to the twin towers!! Top security at the residence with doors always manned by staff 24/7. Elevators only allows you to rented floor. Facilities used at the residence like the pool, gym and squash court was excellent. Towels available at the gym. Laundry at the residence is a bit pricy however we found some local laundrette's called Dobi along Jalan Alor during the day and cost around RM6 per/kg wash n dry for next day service. PohChooi was a great host and made sure we were very comfortable and helpful indeed if you have never been to KL. Lastly i highly recommend this property if you looking to rent. Will definetely stay again when we come back next. Thanks. Poh Chooi had great communication all through the enquiry and booking process, and was very friendly and helpful when meeting us to provide keys and introduce us to the apartment. 21. Chyi from London Poh Chooi's 3-room apartment is amazingly spacious (we used only 2 rooms), with all mod-cons, hot shower, air-conditioning, all rooms being ensuite, well-stocked kitchen (Poh Chooi provided all utensils & crockery, water, coffee, tea, creamer, etc..) with an amazing infinity pool where we spent many sunny afternoons, a great well-equipped (and underused) gym, squash courts, cafe, etc... It's part of a serviced apartment group so you basically have everything at your doorstep, even a concierge with a lobby space and an in-house restaurant. It's located within a 5-min walking distance from Hang Tuah monorail & LRT station, which makes it really easy to get to central KL, shopping centres, the Petronas twin towers, etc... The only cons we felt were the traffic jams if you're using a car, it's off 2 very busy roads (Jalan Pudu & Jalan Hang Tuah), with traffic problems all the time. However, even though we drove in from Penang, we were provided with a secure parking space free, and just walked everywhere else. Lovely place and highly recommended!
22. Tom from USA What a terrific apartment Poh Chooi has .. we sure were lucky to have the chance to share it! The location couldn't be better and we never had a taxi driver who didn't know where it was. Within walking distance to Bukit, some great restaurants and even to Chinatown if you don't mind the heat. The apartment itself is huge, the view of the Petronas Towers pretty spectacular, especially at night all lit up. We're recommending Poh Chooi's apartment to our friends who travel to KL and will definitely stay again when we return. Thanks!!! .
23. Mark & Cath from Australia Wow - What a place , what a view, what a great appartment. Close to the shopping of China Town and Times Square and Lot 10. We'll definitely stay here again. In addition you have all the facilities of the hotel as well. Also great service from the Host!
24. Karen from USA Wow, it was gorgeous! Very upscale and contemporary place, and the view of the twin towers and KL Tower was magnificent, especially at night!! Bukit Bintang, Jalan Alor is just across the street - walking distance away! The host was also very helpful, promptly respond to questions, honest and also provided a basket of local fruits as a bonus!! Will definitely come here again when we're back in KL!! Thank you, for the wonderful experience!! :)
25. Shehu from London Thanks for your email. You are the most welcoming and hospitable host and we are very grateful for the opportunity to have stayed in your wonderful property. If there is one suggestion we could make, it would be that a microwave in the apartment may be quite useful for guests staying for more than just a few days. Other than that, your apartment exceeded our expectations. We will certainly make sure that we contact you if any of us is planning another visit to KL and will definitely be recommending your condo to any friends and family planning to visit. I have saved your contact details for future reference.
26. Mark from USA The stay was pleasant. The amenities and facilities are impressive. The apartment has a glorious view. The interior is modestly appointed but satisfactory for the most part. I enjoyed the access to many interesting things in the immediate neighborhood.
27. Samapth Ekanayake from Sri Lanka The apartment was very clean and quite well maintained . Rooms are comfortable and large enough for family to stay few days in KL as it was complete with all facilities.Very convenient for shopping and site seeing as most of the shopping centers are close by around 10-15 min walking distance. We had a good time in KL and we recommend for this apartment for families staying and we will hope to book it again when ever we come to KL. House Rules: Be as quiet as possible after 10 pm Please look after the apartment as if it is your own home. Kindly switch off all electrical appliances and air con when not in used. Kitchen is for light cooking and should be cleaned up after used. Lost of apt key/ access card/ facilities card of USD50.00 if not returned.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Cleaning Fee: USD 30 per stay
Additional Guests: USD 10 per night (after 6 guests)
Check in after 2:00 PM, check out before 12:00 PM
Cancellation Policy - Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival (additional cancellation charges may apply)
Fees and Taxes:
Book with confidence
This trusted property manager partner uses secure credit card payment methods. Your payment is protected up to $10,000. If not using their secure credit card payment methods, always call the manager at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.