Turner Shore's Cottage 1 Week Left Aug 19- 26 !
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lakeside cottage description
Turner Shore's Cottage used to be called Debby's Cottage. Newly named in 2013.
A private beach 1 1/4 blks from the cottage. Perfect!
Turner's Shore Cottage is in the Turner Shores enclave, which is an association of cottages that share a private beach. Turner Shores is within the historical village of Lakeside, Michigan.
All of which is about 4 miles from New Buffalo, the largest town in the area.
The Lake Michigan beach is 1 1/4 block walk on a sandy road from Debby's Cottage
Turner Shore's Cottage has 4 bedrooms on two floors. In the two upstairs bedrooms, one room has two twin beds. The other room has also two twin beds that are pushed together to make a king, but can be moved apart to suit the renter who needs two twins there.
There are double (full) beds in the two bedrooms on the main floor.
There are two full bathrooms on the first floor, with tubs and showers.
There is an outdoor shower as well.
The Garden Room is on the back of the cottage. It is one step down from the kitchen level, and has a queen sofa bed in it. The TV is in this room.
The 3-season porch on the front of the cottage has windows on three sides, iron garden furniture and a secluded view of the little road in front if one peers through the beautiful red burning bushes.
The owners' son is a landscape architect and the property shows off his talents. The owners have a personal gardener who takes care of the lawn and gardens, so you do not have to do a thing but enjoy the flowers and flowering shrubs.
The yard is large. Children can play ball and run as they like.
There is a Guest House on the back of the property, in which no one will be staying while you are in the main house. It can be rented along with Debby's Cottage occasionally for an additional fee. It has one bedroom, one bath, sofa bed and kitchenette. Please inquire.
Keywords: Cottage, Turner Shores, Lakeside Michigan,
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- King size beds (1) Upstairs bedroom has two twins pushed together to form a king. The beds can be moved apart to be two twin beds when that is desired. , Queen size Beds (1) Sofa bed in Garden Room is a Queen , Double Beds (1) Two bedrooms on the main floor are each a double (full) bed, Twin or Single Beds (1) Upstairs second bedroom has two twin beds. , Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Queen Sofa Bed in Garden Room...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Wood Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Large yard, surrounded by gardens, outdoor shower, raised stone patio with picnic table and gas charcoal grill. Debby's Cottage is in an enclave called "Turner Shores" This is an association of about 60 cottages that share the beach. There are just four narrow sandy roads in Turner Shores. You walk toward the lake 1 1/4 blocks to the beach entrance. A boardwalk with a couple stairs, another short board walk, a couple more stairs. No steep set of stairs. Easy for children and older people to come up and down from the beach....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Mobile Phone:
- Free Long Distance:
- Broadband Access
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Freshwater Fishing
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Debby's Cottage, in Turner Shores, Lakeside, Michigan is at the north end of Lakeshore Road, a picturesque tree lined road for walking, jogging, binking and driving, which parrallels Lake Michigan, providing glimpses of the Lake through wooods, cottages and larger homes. Turner Shores was founded in 1902 by Thomas Porter Turner, who errected tents originally on the dunes there and rented those. Eventually cottages were built. Many of the original families still own cottages there and have restored, and rebuilt in many cases usually keeping the cottage motif. You will be graciously welcomed by the long time owners ....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
2013 weeks $2,000 per week including cleaning. 2013 August 26 to Sept. 2, Labor Day week is $2,200 per week. Checks graciously accepted; no credit cards, please.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: 269-469-1933
- Secondary: 630 777 5901
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Debby's Cottage--view towards side of the house which looks out toward patio
Living Room faces 3-season porch, oriental rugs, lots bookcases, fire[place
Upstairs guest room, 2 twin beds, one extra long twin
Debby's Cottage--View of side lawn and stone chimney. Private from the road area
Garden Room, sofa bed, TV game table, overlooking gardens in the sum
Upstairs Master Bedroom, King which can be made up as two twin mattresses.
Front guest room as viewed from window of the 3 seasoned porch
Upstairs guest bedroom with two twin beds
Debby's Cottage large back yard
Private beach at Turner Shores,(Debby's) to stroll for miles either direction
Country Farm kitchen, the heart of the house. Near garden room view lawns
Debby's Cottage Patio where gas grill will be in the summer time
Debby's Cottage view of stairs from Country Kitchen upstairs to two guest rooms.
Front 3 season glassed in porch
Family Room game table
One of two bathrooms, this one with tub and shower (the other has the same.)
1st guest room; 1st floor, double bed
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 03, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.