One of a Kind Corner Unit Villa! ***Best Bang for Your Buck***
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Destin West Beach and Bay Resort villa description
Come get a piece of Heaven on the Gulf with one of the least expensive units offered at Destin West! This newly renovated 4th floor corner Villa has a Tuscan décor and offers a wraparound balcony with Gulf views. The bedroom offers a queen size bed, flat screenTV, armoire and separate closet. Bathroom has a garden style tub and a walk in shower. Family room has a queen size sofa sleeper with a 42” plasma TV and DVD player. Kitchen has all brand new granite countertops and a separate eating bar. This unique Villa also has the quietest washer and dryer within the unit.
Our Destin West Villa has a first class view of both the beach and bay. Facing Destin, you can view 4 miles of undeveloped beach and see the beautiful skyline of Destin. What a view for the breathtaking sunrises. Okaloosa Island is a very family friendly vacation spot, which connects Destin to Fort Walton Beach. This is the perfect location since The Gulfarium, The Boardwalk, and many shops and restaurants are within walking distance.
Our upgraded condo is great for those quick getaways or a wonderful vacation here at Destin West, where you have access to amenities on both the beach side and the bayside. The unit is located on the beach side, where you also have a private annually heated pool beneath the villas. Be sure to watch the sun go down by the fishing pier and then walk to all the beachside restaurants.
There are MANY pools to choose from at Destin West. The bayside offers a 700 ft. lazy river, a heated pool with a waterfall flowing into it, and 2 large hot tubs in the center of the bayside complex. There is also a gradual decline pool that feeds into the Lazy River. Parents love the safety of their toddlers playing in the water. The beachside complex offers a 5000 sq. ft. pool, a splash garden for the kids, a kiddy pool, and a large hot tub.
The SKYWALK or bridge connecting the beachside complex to the bayside complex makes using all of the amenities at Destin West a breeze! The beachside also has a state of the art FITNESS GYM right on the beach. CHARCOAL GRILLS and PICNIC TABLES on both the bayside and beachside make grilling out inviting and fun. Maybe you might want to throw FRISBEE/FOOTBALL on the grassy areas by the grills on the bayside.
Spend your days relaxing and floating in the resort's lazy river or sunbathing near one of many pools. Just steps away from the sugar sand beaches, the Villa is perfect for honeymooners or a fun family vacation.
Destin West Beach and Bay Resort is also conveniently located near key local landmarks.
The Gulfarium (0.5 miles)
The Boardwalk (0.25) miles
Destin Pass (6 miles)
Big Kahuna Water Park (8 miles)
Harbor Walk Marina (8 miles)
The Track Family Recreation Center (8.8 miles)
11% Florida sales tax not included in rates
$75 cleaning fee
3-night minimum stay for most circumstances
Pets not allowed due to association rules
No smoking inside of the unit
Must be 25 or older to book
1. Check-in/Check-out times. Check–in begins at 4:00PM (CST) with most units ready by 6PM. Due to our high standards for cleanliness, there is a possibility that your vacation rental may not be ready until slightly later, especially during peak season please make your arrival arrangements accordingly. Your patience is appreciated. Check out time is 10:00AM (CST).
2. Advance payment. A minimum payment of $350 per unit is required at the time of booking a reservation with an arrival date more than 30 days in advance. VISA or MASTERCARD will be accepted for deposit. Deposit will be applied towards the total rent due. Full payment of reservation will be required 30 days prior to arrival and will be automatically charged to the same credit card given at the time of booking, unless instructed otherwise. For reservations made with an arrival date within 30 days, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
3. Short term reservations cancelled or changed. (Less than 30 days in duration) Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay or new arrival date that are made more than thirty (30) days before your arrival date will forfeit a minimum of $100 plus tax. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay or new arrival date that are made within thirty (30) days of your arrival date will forfeit the FULL advance payment.
4. Hurricane Policy. Deposits and/or rent paid will generally be refunded if Destin West Beach & Bay Resort is located within the Hurricane Warning Area set forth by the NOAA/National Hurricane Center. Cancellation or early departure due to any other inclement weather does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
Keywords: villa, suite, 1 bedroom, beach side, gulf view, ocean view, gulfside, gulf side, beachside, gulfview
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 1-4
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Covered Parking
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Beach View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
My husband and I spent the weekend here for our 9th anniversary. The condo was perfect and the owner was a pleasure to do business with. Destin West is in my opinion the best place to stay. The whole resort was clean and the staff very helpful. This unit is well equipped and VERY CLEAN!! I would defiantly stay again!!
- Guest Mother of 3! (DeKalb Ms)
- Date of stay 06/08/12
- Review Submitted 06/19/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car, adventure seekers.
Guest comment entered by owner
What a way to spend our honeymoon! The newly renovated Villa looks great. The sand at the beach was like sugar and the gulf water was perfect. Not to mention the awesome lazy river and nights in the hot tub. Thanks for making this a special part of out lives.
- Guest Dennis and Angie
- Date of stay 03/01/11
- Review Submitted 04/27/11
'12 Winter Oct 29 - Mar 15....... $549/week.....$99 nightly...$999/month '13 Early Spring Mar 16 - Apr 26....... $1149/week....$179 nightly '13 Spring Apr 27 - May 17 ...... $839/week.....$139 nightly '13 Early Summer May 18 - June 21 ......$1349/week....$219 nightly '13 Peak Summer June 22 - Aug 16 ......$1449/week....$239 nightly '13 Late Summer Aug 17 - Sep 8 ........$839/week.....$139 nightly '13 Fall Sep 9 - Oct 27 ........$799/week.....$135 nightly '13 Winter Oct 28 - Dec 31 .......$549/week.....$99 nightly...$999/month
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2006
Why the Owner Chose Destin West Beach and Bay Resort:
This is the perfect location. You don't have all the traffic like Destin and Sandestin but yet you're only 5 minutes away. You have the best of both worlds. It's like a secret little hideaway.
- Primary: 504-415-6502
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
A night view of the 700 ft lazy river on the bayside which includes several spas
Our Villa includes new granite, 42" plasma TV and a super quiet washer and dryer
Beautiful waterfall on the bayside. Doesn't it make you just want to jump in!
Bedroom with armoire and seperate closet
A wonderful garden style tub with a seperate walk in shower
State of the Art Fitness Facility
Skywalk which connects the Gulfside and Bayside
Sit back & relax under an umbrella or walk to the fishing pier by the Boardwalk
Queen size sofa sleeper and views of the gulf & bay from the wrap around balcony
Living room with queen size sofa sleeper and granite top eating bar.
Queen size bed with flat screen television and a separte closet
This view is the heated pool which is directly below our Villa
Very spacious bathroom vanity area
The 700 ft. Lazy River across the street, waterfall pool, & gradual decline pool
Splash garden is the perfect place for the kids and its beachside
Cool down and have fun in the 5,000 sq.ft. pool, kiddy pool & hot tub beachside
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 29, 2013