Beach View Balcony! Vacation in Luxury.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:6-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Palisade Palms condo description
Incredible Beach views with direct access to the beach. Comfortable beds, fully-stocked kitchen, breakfast bar and a laundry room in the unit with a full-size washer and dryer to take care of your beach weary swim suits and towels. The large windows throughout the condo wash the living space with natural sunlight. Your private balcony is a great place to sit and enjoy the sights and sounds of the sand and sea.
The property includes 2 heated pools; one a shallow pool for sunbathing, 2 hot tubs, a firepit and a beach volleyball court, along with the tennis court and half basketball court. The building amenities include a 2nd floor coffee bar and roof top Lanai - the perfect place to curl up with a good book - and not far away a 3500 sq. ft. Fitness Center, with Life Fitness machines, and a dry sauna adjacent to the fitness center. The game room offers a pool table, an air hockey table, a foosball table and plenty of comfy chairs plus room to enjoy a board game.
- 1430 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- From the moment you enter the lobby there is an “Oh My Gosh” factor. The beautifully appointed and maintained public areas, the large windows that over look the pool deck and Gulf waters all draw you in. You know from the time you check in, that although you are on vacation, this could end up feeling like home....moreless
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- There is so much to do in Galveston you might need to extend your stay! Whether you want the quiet stroll through the Historic Strand District where you stop at the quaint shops, or eat at its many restaurants you might peek in a art gallery or two or decide to be a little more physically active at Schlitterban’s Water Park and the newly opened Pleasure Pier - carnival rides, games and Bubba Gumps, you are sure to find something to suit your tastes. Don't forget Moody Gardens with its butterfly garden the Paddleboat tour or the Aquarium. Of course there are always long walks on the beach while you pick up shells or touring a drilling rig and then a fishing boat charter. If you visit the Old Fashioned Soda and Taffy Parlor you can order an old fashioned Root Beer Float or rent a Segway or 6 seater bicycle and pedal the Seawall. There is always plenty to grab your attention in Galveston...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
6 night min stay
May 31 - Aug 29
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
If reservations are made more than 30 days in advance, a deposit of 50% of the base rental rate is taken. The balance of base rental rate, taxes and fees is due, in full, 30 days prior to arrival. If reservations are made within 30 days of arrival payment in full is required.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
All rates include all applicable occupancy taxes (15%) and all standard fees.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: HOBBY AIRPORT at 44 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: BOLIVER at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Train: AMTRAK at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: INTERSTATE 45 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: GRAND BEACH at Palisade Palms
- Nearest Barpub: SEAWALL BLVD at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: MOODY GARDENS GOLF at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: SEAWALL BLVD at 0.5 Miles
Why Palisade Palms:
Palisade Palms has no rival on the island. While others may say they are the best they don't compare. We have the best views, the best amenities and the best location.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
From the moment you enter the lobby there is an “Oh My Gosh” factor. The beautifully appointed and maintained public areas, the large windows that over look the pool deck and Gulf waters all draw you in. You know from the time you check in, that although you are on vacation, this could end up feeling like home.
- Primary: + 409-974-4635
- Secondary: + 409-497-4115
Links to more information:
Expansive West Views
Drive up to Palisade Palms
3500 sq ft Fitness Center
Suana adjacent to the Fitness Center
Comfy leather chairs to play your favorite board game
Lobby staffed 24/7
Private dune walkover
Game room with foosball and air hockey
Palisade Palms from the air.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 30, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.