Great View, Walk to Ocean & Dining/Great House & Pool Thru Labor Day!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Westport house description
All weeks now are available during 'High Season/July & August' and during 'off-season' (April - May & September - November)!
Book, now! Last season 'sold out' from Mid-May to Mid-September; April, May, June, September, October & November (full two weeks stay for 1 week rate or 50% discount for a 1 week stay) is NOW AVAILABLE!! Additional is $250.00 cleaning fee! Westport is great during the Spring (April, May & June) and Fall (September, October & November). At half the price of a July or August vacation, it's a great deal! Within a reasonably short drive you can visit Boston, Plymouth, Providence, Newport, Mystic, Fall River, New Bedford, Cape Cod and get shuttles out of either New Bedford or Woods Hole to Martha's Vinyard and Nantucket. There are so many great day trips from your Westport vacation spot!
Great vacation property! It has or is close to everything you may want or need. Once you have been here, you'll want to return! House owner & manager are 'on call' throughout your stay, should you have any unmet needs or wants!
Spacious open floor plan. Sleeps up to 12 w/ 3 br & 2 extra sleeping room. Great view & short walk to ocean beach & restaurants. Great kitchen, living space & 2 big decks overlooking harbor & private pool (July & August, only). 2 full baths, outdoor shower, basketball court, big yard. Contemporary with ss appliances, d/w & central A/C. Great town without tourists' overload! You'll want to comeback!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Clothing Optional/Nude Sunbathing Nearby
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 7-12
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Great outdoor shower with instant hot water available, nice backyard with basketball court, aboveground pool, large deck overlooks pivacy of backyard & pool, front large deck/balcony overlooks large front yard, available dock & Westport Point Harbor, five minute walks to fine restaurant, Back Eddy and second very casual restaurant and ocean sandy beach & dunes. Westport & nearby communities have it all without the overload of tourists' congestion on nearby Cape Cod & Newport, RI, if you've been here, you know why you return, if this will be your first visit, you will return, many photos are available at realtor.com, zillow.com & trulia, Providence & Newport, RI, Fall River & New Bedford MA are within a 30 minutes drive for those of you seeking 'urban' experiences, easy boat access to Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket. ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Westport Point is an incredible and desirable venue for an extended vacation. Within thirty minutes drive, get to great places like Plymouth, the birthplace of America, Newport, RI, summer mansions of America's wealthiest industrialists plus cobblestone streets for a shopper's delight, Providence, RI, New Bedford, MA & Fall River, MA with urban amenities including restaurants, theatre, shopping, historical attractions and so much more and within an hour get to Boston, Cape Cod, day trips to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket or just stay in Westport with an ocean beach just five minutes down the road or in July and August, jump into the totally private backyard swimming pool or sit on the front deck and watch fishing boats and sailboats in Historic Westport Point Harbor. Also, Westport has some great locally fished culinary treasures from its rivers and the Atlantic Ocean. Two (2) weeks for the price on one (1) during the weeks of April, May & June as well as September, October & November -- great months to be in Westport!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$2500/week includes all utilities; less for longer stays & less for off-season. This Summer Season has only one (1) week available (arr. Aug. 10 & dep. Aug. 17). Half-off rental from now - June 22nd and for September 3rd - December! Spring and Fall are excellent seasons to enjoy Westport & SouthCoast attractions! Fifty percent (50%) discount provides a great opportunity to enjoy a Great Home! May, June, September, October, November & December - each provides special events! The beauty of the beach and many nearby attractions are enjoyed all year long! Farmer markets, great restaurants, historical & environmental attractions abound!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: T. F. Green Providence, Ri at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: New Bedford at 15 Miles
- Nearest Train: Providence at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route I-195 at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Horseneck State Reservation at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Bittersweet Farm at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Back Eddy at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: I am on Facebook! I welcome you to enjoy my most prized possession, my Westport 'beach house'. I encourage you to call me or email me with any questions.
Why the Owner Chose Westport:
It's great! You'll surely love it as much as I do!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Serenity & beauty of beach area property yet, close to all civilization's benefits.
- Primary: 5086781463
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cookout on spacious deck overlooking Westport Point Harbor & Historic District!
Sliders from Great Room to spacious deck with plenty of seating & harbor view!
The back deck overlooks a very private backyard & includes an above ground pool!
Great kitchen with ss appliances, dishwasher & granite counter top; w/d to left!
Large dining table in Great Room then on to large front deck overlooking Harbor!
View from Great Room, thru slider, deck, front yard, harbor & Historic Point!
Arriving you'll be xhaling all that's behind you; exiting-you'll want to return!
Driveway to modern summer get-a-way. View of Westport Harbor in the background!
38 Cherry & Webb Lane is directly across the historic Westport Point Harbor!
View through the back door of deck, private backyard & pool in the distance.
Direct view of ss range, refrigerator on left & dishwasher on right; w/d behind!
Great Room; small room on right; 3 rooms through door on left (2 b/r & 1 tv rm)!
Priv. mstr bdrm w/ separate bath (tub with jets) & w/ view of private back yard!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, November 22, 2013