Book Early and I Pay Your Sales Tax!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lazy River !! This is an exciting lazy river with a play area and kiddie pool attached!!***** FREE Wi-Fi
Condominiums are located on a 33-acre family-oriented establishment. I have two condominiums on the third floor, and one on the twenty-second floor.
Condominiums feature two bedrooms, two full baths, a private balcony with an outstanding view of the Atlantic Ocean, sleeps six and comes fully-equipped ( DVD, coffee maker, blender, cable, dishwasher, central air conditioning, etc.). Beds: The master bedroom has a queen bed, the 2nd has two twins and the living room has a sleeper sofa.
The condominium complex is situated oceanfront on a 33-acre private family resort located within five miles of an amusement parks, over 300 restaurants, shopping, entertainment, three fishing piers, and over 80 golf courses. We are approximately ten minutes from Myrtle Beach's best attraction area 'Broadway at the Beach'. Broadway at the Beach includes Hard Rock Cafe, Nascar Cafe, Margaritaville, Palace Theatre, Ripley's Sea Aquarium, Planet Hollywood, IMAX Theatre, NASCAR SpeedPark, Myrtle Waves Water Park, the Ripken Experience-Myrtle Beach and numerous specialty shops, restaurancts and entertainment options. New attractions coming this year include IMAX 3D Theatre opening late spring and The Pavilion Nostalgia Park opening early summer.
Myrtle Beach Resort is a self-contained 33-acre oceanfront paradise located four to five miles south of the pavilion in South Myrtle Beach. The resort amenities include six pools, both indoor and outdoor, volleyball, basketball, lighted tennis courts, sauna, jacuzzi, exercise facilities, arcades, and a playground. There is also a deli and short-order grill right on the resort.
Here are a few reasons why the resort is so popular:
1) A gate guard and 24-hour security at the entrance and constant 24-hour protection of the Resort Beach Area.
2) Tennis courts - lighted.
3) Six swimming pools - both indoor heated and outdoor pools. The oceanfront pool is 154 feet long, the largest anywhere on the Grand Strand.
4) Whirlpools with steam rooms, sauna rooms, and Universal weight and exercise machines.
5) Game rooms for the children with all the latest electronic games.
6) A 6000 square foot oceanfront cabana with food, beverage service, and a full service bar. In season, there is nightly entertainment (live band).
7) An enclosed indoor atrium - nothing like it on the Grand Strand!!! It is climate-controlled at all times, featuring an indoor heated pool, whirlpool, exercise machines, men’s and women’s locker rooms and showers, card room, game room, and glass elevators - all to be enjoyed in the year-round comfort of a protected environment, decorated with lush tropical vegetation.
8) There are also rooftop gardens for relaxation and panoramic views.
9) Also, part of the resort is the Renaissance Tower - a breathtaking high-rise, one of the highest in Myrtle Beach - 22 floors. It makes a luxurious statement as you drive up.
Features include: A circular drive for unloading, convenience store downstairs for fast shopping, deli, and modern laundry facilities. There is also a spa with a large whirlpool, two saunas, showers, locker rooms, etc... All this overlooks our 6000 square foot oceanfront cabana, with live music playing in the summer.
- Vacation Rental
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
Location & View
- Ocean View
ReviewsWrite a review
Great view, nice place to stay!
Great view, nice place to stay!
We stayed in RT 2211 with our three children, age 10, 8 and 6. Everyone had a wonderful time. We liked that it was not in the heart of Myrtle Beach, so it was quiet and relaxing. We were there in the off season, so the beach and pools were not crowded. All of us loved the lazy river. When we wanted to go do something, it was just a short drive to Broadway on the Beach or downtown Myrtle Beach. The condo was clean and had everything we needed to prepare small, on-the-go meals. We would most definately stay again.
- Guest Sandy
- Date of stay 10/13/12
- Review Submitted 10/21/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, sightseeing, families with teenagers.
Our family stayed here for a week in 2010, and want to return again this year.(2011) We loved it ! There was so much for the grandkids to do. Jeff is really a nice guyto work with and the condo was great.
- Guest Dee
- Date of stay 09/18/10
- Review Submitted 07/28/11
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, people with disabilities, age 55+, families with young children, sightseeing, adventure seekers, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
March 30-Apr 13 . $ 695/week | July 27-Aug 10...$1195/week Apr 13-May 11.... $ 595/week | Aug 10-Aug 17....$1095/week May 11-Jun 1..... $ 795/week | Aug 17-Aug 31.....$995/week Jun 1-Jun 29 .. $ 1095/week | Aug 31-Oct 5 .....$595/week Jun 29-July 27...$ 1350/week | Oct 5-Dec 31 .....$395/week Jan-Mar..................$895/month
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 1995
Why the Owner Chose Myrtle Beach Resort:
I Love the beach, and this location has everything. My kids stayed here and loved it and won't stay anywhere else. I feel safe because of the security and that we are in 32 acres and not on the strip.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
I feel that the tower is the best building at the resort because from all rooms, you have a view of the ocean. With my rooms, I give you everything to get started.
- Primary: Call Jeff Richardson: (864) 219-0558 (South Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from RT 311 Balcony
Living room of 311 with northern view.
Second bedroom in RT 311
Unit 311, hanging digital tv/dvr
Master Bedroom RT 314
Dining area RT 314
Master Bedroom RT 2211
Pool View from RT 314
Master bedroom of RT 311
Kitchen of RT 311 with digital tv, updated appliances
Living Room RT 314
2nd Bedroom RT 314
Living Room RT 2211
2nd Bedroom RT 2211
view from Palace 207 balcony
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2000.
Date last modified - Tuesday, May 21, 2013