Island Views & Bold Atlantic! Relax and Enjoy Some of the Best Scenery in Maine!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Corea house description
The islands off Corea seem close enough to touch from the windows of this totally redesigned and renovated artist’s home on private Cranberry Point.
This 3-bedroom home was expanded and totally renovated in 2003 creating a private master bedroom suite with its own balcony - perfect for stargazing and watching the moon and sun rise over the Atlantic.
The main part of the home is comfortable and charming with a step-down study and creative floor plan with lots of light and open space plus an updated, fully-equipped kitchen—and views, views, views unparalleled on the Coast of Maine!
- 1 story
- 1717 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The islands off Corea seem close enough to touch from the windows of this totally redesigned and renovated artist’s home on private Cranberry Point. This 3-bedroom home was expanded and totally renovated in 2003 creating a private master bedroom suite with its own balcony looking out to sea - perfect for stargazing or watching the sun and moon rise over the ocean. The main part of the home is comfortable and charming with a step-down study, updated & fully-equipped kitchen, and creative floor plan with lots of light and open space—and views, views, views unparalleled on the Coast of Maine!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
Views from Cranberry Point past the islands off Corea and far out into the Atlantic to Petit Manan Lighthouse have inspired the well-know artist community of Corea for generations. Corea, a picture-perfect Coastal Village with its working lobster fleet, quiet harbor, fields of lupine, and tidy homes is a well-kept secret. Such natural wonders as the Corea Heath and Grand Marsh lie between Corea and the rest of the Schoodic Peninsula, creating great privacy and a wonderful sense of community in Corea Village....moreless
- Ocean View
sports and adventure activities
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional Fees and Taxes:
A $250 refundable security is due with final payment.
Pets are allowed only with prior consent -- will require a pet deposit of $150 (refundable) and an addendum to the lease.
Effective 10/1/13 Maine Lodging Tax is 8% of the base rent.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Bar Harbor Airport in Trenton, ME at 35 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Winter Harbor (travels to Bar Harbor) at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sand Beach in Prospect Harbor at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Nautica Pub in Birch Harbor at 6 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Grindstone Neck in Winter Harbor at 9 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sunrise Deli in Prospect Harbor at 4 Miles
- Primary: +1 207-664-1516 email is best; or call 8:30am-5pm, Mon-Fri
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Perfect for daydreaming or stargazing and just steps from your front door.
Let the sounds of the surf lull you to sleep.
Kitchen & Dining
Island views from your front door, balcony and deck.
Sweeping views of the Atlantic, too!
Living room looking out to sea.
Islandviews from the living room
Islandviews from the den
Master Suite with balcony