Location! New, Contemporary Condo on the Main Downtown Block!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1-30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Grand Haven condo description
New, luxury condo is located on the main downtown street in Grand Haven! Walk across the street to the beach boardwalk. Enjoy 6 of Grand Haven's finest restaurants on the same city block. Endless activities are within walking distance. Catch the amazing Lake Michigan views from the roof-top deck! This is a rare property that will make your vacation fun, relaxing, and that will provide the opportunity to make memories to last a lifetime!
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Elevator to 6th floor/roof-top
- On floor 4
- 5 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (2), Queen pull-out sofa (1).
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Covered Parking:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Lake View
- Water View
- Not Necessary
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- This recently finished, luxury condo is located in the heart of downtown Grand Haven. Prepare to relax on the spectacular, roof-top deck with a favorite drink. From there, enjoy the amazing views of the sunsets, the nightly Musical Fountain, and seasonal fireworks. Downstairs houses an exciting night-life and some of the finest restaurants, such as, The Grand. Enjoy nightly live music and food and drink specials at The Theatre Bar, Portabello, The Kirby, Snug-Harbor, and the Rosebud. Take the family to breakfast at the 50's diner-theamed restaurant, The Dee-Lite. When you feel like really pampering yourself, do so at one of the 3 large medical spa's, all within 1 block of the property. The boardwalk to the beach is across the street and is peppered with shops, ice-cream parlors, live artists, and endless activities. The YMCA, skate-park, and Imagination Station are 4 blocks away. The Grand Haven 9 brings you all of the newest shows. The Grand Haven Golf Club is 4 miles away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This is the second year we stayed here and we loved it. We found the condo to be very comfortable and clean. Locateded in downtown Grand Haven, close to restaurants, the boardwalk and a short drive to the beach. We will definitely stay here again.
- Guest Elena (shelby twp., michigan)
- Date of stay 07/20/12
- Review Submitted 07/26/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 3 - May 31, 2014
30 night min stay
|4th of July
Jun 30 - Jul 7, 2014
1 night min stay
|Coast Guard Festival
Jul 26 - Aug 4, 2014
1 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Winter rental rates include electric, gas, garbage, water, parking, WiFi, and cable. Rates are subject to change until confirmed in rental agreement.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $100
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Cleaning: $150
- Taxes Included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Muskegon Airport at 13 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: The Lake Express - Muskegon at 13 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak - Holland at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 31 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Grand Haven State Park at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mulligan's Hollow at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Grand Haven Golf Course at 4 Miles
Master bedroom - 402
View from the roof-top.
Fireworks from the roof-top.
Master Bedroom - 403
2nd bedroom - 402
Sunset on the end of the pier.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, January 10, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.