Wildflower Cabin #5
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Franklin cabin description
Keywords: Home, family, yard, wildlife, private, north carolina, mountains, gas fireplace, pets allowed, gas grill, satellite, Harrahs Casino, Asheville, Great Smoky Mtn national Park, hiking, fishing, gem mining, waterfalls, whitewater rafting, Performing Arts Center
- 3200 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Video Game Console:
- Satellite / Cable
- Pool Table
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- The Great Smoky Mountains.. Home to breathtaking national parks and thriving artistic communities, it is no surprise that this area is one of the most visited vacation destinations in the country. And nestled right in the middle, between the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Nantahala National Forest, and the quaint mountain town of Franklin…To the west, the contiguous half-million acres of the Nantahala National Forest are home to hiking trails, mountain streams and waterfalls, the whitewater adventures of the Nantahala, Pigeon, and Ocoee Rivers, and literally hundreds of species of wildlife and flowers. To the north, the mile-high peaks of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park roll into the distance. And just five minutes away is the town of Franklin. Enjoy the leisurely pace with a stroll down Main Street to shop for pottery and antiques. Or you can catch a performance from the Western North Carolina Jazz Society, and tour the galleries and artistic communities of nearby Sylva, and Dillsboro. These towns boast charm and character that draws locals and tourists alike. Here you’ll discover a unique mix of folk art and sophisticated galleries nestled in between fine dining restaurants and comforting mom and pop diners. Asheville, Bryson City, Cherokee, and Waynesville are also only a half an hour away. Franklin is situated along major highways US 23/441 and US 64, with easy access to major interstates I-40, I-26 and I-85. Atlanta is just 127 miles to the south, Knoxville 110 miles to the north and Asheville is 65 miles to the east. Western North Carolina offers everything you could be looking for, with an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life that is hard to find....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Spring, Summer & Fall: $200 - $275 Nightly - $1200 - $1500 weekly All Holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years etc...$250 - 275 Nightly Cleaning fee: $150 Pet Fee: $20 (nonrefundable) Reservation Fee: $20 Rates do not include Sales Tax 7.75% and Occup Tax 3.0% $200 refundable Security Deposit due at booking/reservation. Final payment due 1 week before arrival date. SPECIAL: RENT FOR 1 WEEK AND GET 7th NIGHT FREE!!!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Asheville 75 mi/Atlanta 138 mi/Greenville 109 mi at 75 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 23/441, Hwy. 64, Hwy 28 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Mulligan's Bar & Grill, Motor Co. Grill at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Cataloochee Ski Resort, Ski Sapphire Valley at 30 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Franklin Golf Course, Mill Creek, Waynesville at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sakura Japanese, Motor Co. Grill, MiCasa at 7 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
Wildflower is the closest high-elevation property to Atlanta—an easy two-hour drive north—and is only just over an hour west of Asheville, the region’s urban hub. Wildflower is perfect for weekend getaways. Wildflower’s one- to five-acre ridge-top homesites traverse 2,200+ acres and offer sweeping mountain vistas. Contiguous trails wind through the community. Wildflower will offer high-end, log-home, mountain retreats, with whirlpools, master suites on the main floor, stacked stone fireplaces, double vanities and master-craftsmen details.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Wildflower is a 2,200+ acre mountain community for the entire family—one- to five-acre homesites, clubhouse, gem mining, picnic areas, cookout pavilions, hiking trails and observation decks. Wildflower is just minutes away from Nantahala Gorge, the Cherokee Indian Reservation, Museum of the Cherokee Indian, Harrah’s Casino, National Parks and Forests, and innumerable area attractions.
- Primary: +1 (877) 686-5263
- Secondary: +1 (828) 524-0892
- Fax: +1 828-349-5595
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 17, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.