Beautiful Home in Melody Gardens
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This is a beautiful home in Melody Gardens. It has 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home in Melody Gardens. 1 King, 1 Double, 2 Twins, and 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa. Sleeps 8. Fully furnished and fully equipped with washer/dryer, icemaker, microwave, garbage disposal, dishwasher, coffee pot, electric can opener, blender, 5 tvs, vcr/dvd player, screened porch, grill, outdoor furniture and garage. Pets allowed (no cats) and Internet Service.
This home is just a short walk or golf cart ride to the best stretch of beach and ocean along the Grand Strand/Myrtle Beach area. The home is located in a Private Gated Community with 24-hour patrolled security.
The beach and entertainment is within minutes of the house:
• Beach is a 10 minute walk or a 5 minute golf cart ride with private beach dunes parking.
• Golf at one of the 100 golf courses.
• Shop at Broadway at the Beach, the new Coastal Grand Mall, Barefoot Landing, Inlet Square Mall, the largest Flea Market in the Carolinas or in hundreds of other specialty shops.
• You can fish from the Garden City pier or go out deep sea fishing.
• Parasail, jet ski, banana boat, speed boat, scuba diving, dolphin tour, shelling tour, and many more water activities to choose from.
• Listen to Elvis, Madonna, Garth Brooks, Tina Turner and many more entertainers at Lengends In Concert See The Carolina Opry, one of the greatest Country music theme shows ever produced, or see live concerts of current top artists at the House of Blues, or see country artists at The Alabama Theater.
• Catch a Broadway show at The Palace Theater.
• Medieval Times Theater where Knights joust.
• Go dancing at many dance clubs.
• Over 10 miniature golf clubs minutes away; two within walking distance
100’s of fine dining establishments on and off the beach; An example-
• Seafood at Conch’s on the beach
• Best hamburgers at Joe’s across the street, walking distance
• Seafood just caught at Murrells Inlet, just 10 minute ride; over 10 seafood specialty upscale restaurants
• Over 20 fast food restaurants within minutes.
Amenities include: private gated ocean front parking for golf cart or your car. TWO VERY nice pools (one is open all year). Lighted tennis courts, baseball/softball field, basketball court, million-dollar community center, lakes stocked for fishing, biking, strolling on the beach and much more.
• Within a 15-minute drive, you will find the following: airport, two shopping malls, three water parks, three Las Vegas/Broadway style theaters, 14 golf courses, eight miniature golf courses, two movies cinemas, four marinas, one Deep Sea Fishing charter, Minor League Baseball, Scuba Diving Boats, Nightclubs, taverns and pubs, and over 120 restaurants featuring all cuisines.
HAVE A GREAT VACATION!
Keywords: Beach Home
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Live Theater
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
In Season $260 Daily $1395 weekly Off Season $170 Daily $945 weekly $1545 monthly Mid Season $215 Daily $1170 weekly **Departure Clean included in weekly & monthly rates** Rates do not include tax or extras
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Primary: Toll Free (800) 845-6706
- Secondary: (843) 650-9272 (South Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room Area
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, May 20, 2013