1 BR Oceanfront Condo in Port O'Call! Wild Dunes Amenities Included!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Port O'Call condo description
Full Access to Wild Dunes Resort Amenities, no extra cost!
With views that can't be rivaled, this one bedroom condo is great for those looking to really be connected to the beach while they stay. Set in the Port O' Call villas, this condo has everything you'll need, along with a pool and easy beach access.
Inside this top rated 1 bedroom condo, hardwood flooring and soothing blues and browns bring everything together. The living room and kitchen are off to the left of the foyer. The kitchen is fully stocked with cookware and dishware and has recently been remodeled. Seating is plentiful, with a 4 person table and 2 bar stools along the counter. The living room is full of plush furniture, has a TV and DVD player, and exits right onto the oceanfront balcony.
The bedroom is off to the right of the foyer. It comes equipped with king bed, TV and DVD player, along with an exit onto the balcony from here as well.
This property is located at the exclusive Wild Dunes Resort. Located on the tip of the Isle of Palms, a barrier island off South Carolina, Wild Dunes Resort is a 1,600-acre, award-winning oceanfront oasis 30 minutes from the charm and grace of historic Charleston. The resort offers 36 holes of world-renowned golf, top 10-ranked tennis, children’s recreation program, spa and fitness services, four restaurants, three lounges and over two miles of pristine beach.
All guests renting this home will receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's abundant activities and amenities, including:
- Exclusive access to the Grand Pavilion oceanfront pools, boardwalk, cafe and facilities
- Exclusive access to the NEW Wild Dunes Resort pool, Palm Cove, is included. Palm Cove is a zero entry pool surrounded by a spacious deck and offering a seasonal café!
- Complimentary access to Island Adventures, Wild Dunes Resort's family recreation program (some activities are complimentary; Fees are charged for many activities, eco-tours, events and camps, etc)
- One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom per day based on availability starting at noon
- Complimentary access to the fitness center, swim center pool, and resort Business Center
- Priority on golf tee times and preferred rates on the Links Course and Harbor Course
- Complimentary transportation within the Resort
Keywords: Condo; Ocean View; Wild Dunes Resort; Screen Porch; Pool; Isle of Palms; Perfect Summer Vacation; Charleston Summer Beach Rental
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 2-5
- 1 King in Master, 1 Pull-Out Sofa in Living Room, 1 Day Bed in Hallway
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Updated with lovely fixtures and mirror!
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Linens Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
Guests can enjoy access to the Port O'Call community pool - accessed only by Port O'Call guests and owners. 4 resort pools area also available for their complimentary access and towel service!...moreless
- Heated Pool
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Miniature Golf
- The Port O'Call complex sits just 1 mile from the Wild Dunes Resort Boardwalk and Grand Pavilion pools. Guests will enjoy unrestricted access to the Port O'Call pool as well as the resort pools with towel service. Guests can travel via bike anywhere in Wild Dunes or take the complimentary shuttle service included in your reservation! Ask for more details!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
**Please inquire about seasonal and promotional discounts!**Full WD Amenities INCL October 14, 2013 through March 16, 2014 from $180/night *Min stays may apply March 17, 2014 through June 6, 2014 from $305/night *Min stays may apply **SPRING BREAK 4/11-4/27 & MEMORIAL WEEKEND from $405/night *5 NT MINIMUM RENTAL June 7, 2014 through June 21, 2014 from $2450/week *Sat arrivals/departures June 22, 2014 through August 18, 2014 from $2555/week *Sat arrivals/departures **SC Sales Tax of 12.5% & Resort fee of 10% not included.** ***RATES AND MINIMUM STAYS MAY VARY, PLEASE INQUIRE FOR YOUR SPECIFIC DATES***
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
New Living Room furniture!
Living Room TV area and screen porch access
Fully equipped kitchen with additional bar seating!
Bedroom with writing desk, screen porch access
Bedroom, decorated in soothing blue shades provides access to the screen porch!
Porch - Oceanfront!
Port O Call Pool
Port O Call Entry
Comfortable sofa doubles as a bed for additional guests!
Comfortable Dining Area with bay windows provides plenty of light!
Bedroom TV area, flat screen, DVD player
Bathroom, accessed directly from bedroom and living room
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 15, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.