Lovely, Peaceful, and Beautifully Decorate Quiet Location.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Truckee house description
Beautifully situated high on an easement that backs up to the green belt with two decks, one off the living room overlooking numerous pine tree hundreds of feet tall, or walk out the back deck and take a stroll through the green belt. Choose from either the living room with the fire place to relax and watch your favorite movie or read a book, or watch the game on the TV in the family room or do both. We also have a small game room under the stairs that's fun for the children to play video games equipped with bean bag chairs and blankets in case they fall asleep. Two bedrooms with queen beds and a gorgeous view out of both, a very large bath room and a half bath with washer and dryer and almost 1900 square feet to relax and great for a family vacation.
- 2600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Low Allergen Environment
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Tahoe Donner Ski resort is just 5 minutes away and is a great starter location. Squaw Valley is about 20 minutes away. There many great places to eat, ice skating at Squaw, great bike paths, rafting down the Truckee river is one of my all time favorites and great family fun, fun shopping in Old Town Truckee or Tahoe City has some great shops and restaurants. Of course Reno is just 40 minutes away and Sacramento is just 80 minutes away. To many ski resort to name, but you could ski a different resort every day and they all have great kids clubs for your children who may be just beginning and would like to learn with other kids their own age. We provide guest passes for you to use during your stay which allow you entrance into the Tahoe Donner Recreation Center and Club house. The recreation center has the outdoor spa, outdoor pool, sauna's fitness center and Donner Ski Resort....moreless
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Game Console
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
sports and adventure activities
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Ice Skating
- Roller Blading
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Filtered Water
- Laundry Soap
- Cooking Utensils
- Garbage Disposal
- 4 Ring Stove
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Wood Deck
- Deck Furniture
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Steam Shower
- Spa Whirlpool
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 17 - Feb 28, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Seasonal and holiday rates may change with out notice.
We accept checks but also accept all credit cards for a 2.5% fee.
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Reno at 40 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrac at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 80 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Donner Lake at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Truckee at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Donner at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: in town at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2002
About: I have a small business in So. California renting vacation beach front apartments but have a love for the mountains and lakes. I taught my 20 year old son to ski when he was 3 and we've always enjoyed a home in Tahoe.
This property is amazing for so many reason. It has a family room with the dinning area and kitchen in one great big room, plus another very large family room with another TV so you can split up and watch the news on one and a movie on the other. You can not beat the views. We back up to a green belt with a fantastic view and get a peak a boo view of Prosser Lake out the front of the home. Large windows all around and all you see is mountains and trees. We have 5 deer that live in the green belt that come over for a morning snack from our leafy trees.
- Primary: +1 760 908-9170
- Secondary: +1 702 234-6416
- Fax: +1 951 587-8707
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Family room next to the kitchen and dinning area.
The guest bedroom with a queen bed.
This is the view from the deck off the large family room with the fireplace.
This is the green belt and our back deck.
The kitchen and dinning area with a family room and TV you can't see.
The main bathroom with another half bath and laundry directly across the hall.
This is the front deck off the large family room and partially covered parking.
2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.