World Luxury Awards Nominee Villa in Heart of Seminyak with Private Pool and Spa
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Special offer: Book your next holiday now! Details
Petitenget villa description
Our deluxe suite two-bedroom villa in Seminyak, Bali, is what dream holidays are made of. The luxurious let features a king-sized bedroom with ensuite bathroom, housing both a standalone shower and over-sized bathtub.
Enjoy upmarket features while on holiday in the sun, including a flat screen Plasma TV with satellite reception, expansive dining areas and a spacious split-level loft space specially created for guests to chill out on large couches with throw pillows. Soak up the Bali experience from the comfort of your very own villa!
Take a dip in the unique kidney-shaped swimming pool, enveloped by a generously-sized green area flowing to the foot of each of the ensuite bedrooms. Or luxuriate in the private open-air Jacuzzi. We also offer round daybed for guests to dream the day away in.
Included in daily rates of your holiday rental:
• Welcome and Farewell fresh drinks.
• Fresh Fruit basket.
• “Kiss style” of daily breakfast.
• Unlimited services of water, coffee, and tea.
• 24 hour personalized butler service and concierge service.
• 24 hour house-keeping service and security service.
• Complimentary pick-up and departure service personally by our Butler.
• Free Wi-Fi Internet access in each suite.
- 2900 m²
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- All king-sized bed has its own en-suite bathroom that houses both a standalone shower and oversized bathtub - Private Jacuzzis provide in Our 2 bedroom deluxe suites, 3 bedroom Deluxe suite & 1 bedroom deluxe suite - Comfort slippers and Kimonos - Complete portable audio system with I-pod application, inclusive of 32 up to 42 inch plasma TV and Cable TV. - Cozy mattress set in our sun bath area covered with comfortable fabric....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Additional Facilities - Direct access to our Dream Café and Lounge in the premises. - Comfortable vehicles with professional driver. - Digital Electronic safe in every bedroom. - Power supplies in 220 volts / 10 -16 ampere - CCTV camera security system in the premises. - Game boards, based on request. - Free Push Bikes, subject to availability. - Free Laptop, subject to availability...moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Games
- Satellite / Cable
- Theme Parks
- Duty Free Shops
- Coin Laundry
- Nude Beach
- Dining Room
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Living Room
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
sports and adventure activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
ReviewsWrite a review
“Stylish, Sexy Villa”Guest comment entered by owner
“Stylish, Sexy Villa”
- Reviewed August 14, 2013 Absolutely loved our huge 1 bedroom villa! The pool was a good temperature (most Bali hotel pools are warm like a bath and most plunge pools are really cold). The lighting and decorations around the villa and lobby were gorgeous with welcoming staff who were very helpful. This place is great for privacy and out of the hussle and bussle & still close enough to get in the action. I'm surprise to see mixed reviews about this place being "run down" or "needing renovations"??! Its lovely... the detail that goes into every inch of the hotel is amazing from gardens, walkways, bamboo roofing, lighting to modern outdoor bathroom facilities... I don't know what they could renovate because its simply beautiful. A few mosquitos however not a complaint or an issue. I do have a complaint though... I pre-paid the full amount of our accommodation before arrival. At check out we received a bill for 1/2 of the accommodation and was told we only paid for the first 1/2. It took 10mins or so for them to go through their records and say sorry but if I didn't look at the bill and simply signed it off we would have paid approx $800 AUD in rupiah which is an administration error (I hope). Although this sort of billing error is unacceptable I still highly recommend this villa and would definately come back. Like anywhere in Bali I suggest everyone looks at what they are paying and speak up if its incorrect. Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple Kdawson1985 Perth, Australia Senior Contributor 39 reviews 39 reviews 18 hotel reviews Reviews in 18 cities Reviews in 18 cities 16 helpful votes 16 helpful votes
- Guest Kdawson1985 Perth, Australia Senior Contributor
- Date of stay 08/23/13
- Review Submitted 12/17/13
“Loving it!”Guest comment entered by owner
-Reviewed September 3, 2013 I am writing this review pool side in a two bedroom villa. The service and villa is so fantastic I wanted to make sure I shared my thoughts straight a way. 4 more nights of this amazing place to go! The one single down side is that is it is not on a beach front, but don't worry the staff will drop you anywhere you need (local) and its only about 30,000 IDR which is about $3.00 AUD (if you drive a good bargain) to return by cab from Seminyak central/beach. Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
- Guest Nrwb84 Melbourne, Australia
- Date of stay 09/18/13
- Review Submitted 12/17/13
“Excellent hospitality and familliar like at home”Guest comment entered by owner
“Excellent hospitality and familliar like at home”
-Reviewed September 10, 2013 We spent our sabbatical in Bali and choosed the Kiss Bali as our place to live around Seminyak. From the beginning we were served like kings and the staff was extremly friendly with the whole family. The Villa was very generous with a very nice pool. We also enjoyed the uncomplicated free of charge driver service around Seminyak . We looking forward to visit Bali again and for sure we will stay again in the Kiss Bali. Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
- Guest Walter zoll & family
- Date of stay 06/07/13
- Review Submitted 12/17/13
“Unbeatable, we'll be back!”Guest comment entered by owner
“Unbeatable, we'll be back!”
- Reviewed September 17, 2013 Kiss Bali was exceptional. We has a one bedroom Villa and it was bigger and better than our expectations, absolutely stunning! The service was incredible, they could not do enough for us, organising all of our trips, motorcycle hire, giving restaurant recommendations and dropping us of to where we wanted to go. All this without feeling smothered as they would also give us plenty of privacy and call us 10 mins before they were visiting the villa. The bed was super comfy and the breakfast was delish. Can't go wrong. We will be back for our honeymoon :) Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
- Guest SalManly- Sydney, Australia
- Date of stay 07/10/13
- Review Submitted 12/17/13
“5 Star Service”Guest comment entered by owner
“5 Star Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 This was our first visit to Bali and the holiday in its entirety was amazing, in no small part, to the service and lodgings offered by the staff of Kiss. I travelled over with another couple and my girlfriend and we stayed in a two bedroom villa. The villa was amazing, the pool spectacular and the spa even more amazing. We were greeted so very warmly and had welcome drinks waiting for us. The staff there are beyond reproach in servicing their customers needs; all questions answered, sound advice was always on tap and some fantastic recommendations. We decided on one of our final nights to have a nice dinner and the staff found our first restaurant pick was booked out, we asked for another recommendation and the concierge pulled some strings to get us a spectacular beach side table at a superb restaurant. I cannot recommend these villas enough and I have raved about our experiences in Bali to the point that several of my Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
- Guest Garth K-Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Date of stay 09/17/13
- Review Submitted 12/17/13
“Kiss Bali = A+”Guest comment entered by owner
“Kiss Bali = A+”
I stayed at Kiss with my family from the 16th-23rd of September 2013! We stayed in the 2 bedroom villa and were very happy with this resort! I would have no hesitation in recommending it to friends and family. We initially moved into Villa Seindah, which we thought was beautiful. However, one of the wooden floor boards in the bedroom was unstable. Once we brought this issue up with management they automatically offered us a free upgrade to the Villa Surga which was a touch classier! The villas at Kiss are amazing- great pools, great rooms, comfy beds, cosy dining areas and plenty of space! The service is one of a kind! Staff are very friendly and are always happy to help! Early in our stay we asked the staff if they knew were we could purchase an inflatable pool bed. The next day (without even asking) they went out of their way and purchased 2 for our villa, without even charging us or accepting our offer to pay! This is just an example of the type of service you can expect at Kiss! The location is also great! Its no more then a 10 minute walk from Potato Head & close to some great restaurants and shops! However, if you are not the walking type, the car service is always available and staff are very happy to take you whenever and wherever you ask! If I had to make any negative comments the only things I would say is that the breakfast is not 5 star. The options are quite limited & after a few days, you start to get sick of the same options. However, when the chef was available, food off the menu was tasty & cheap! I would also recommend that the team look at adding another sunbed to Vill Surga. There is alot of grass area but not enough beds around the pool. Now if I had to get super picky, I would also say that the shampoo, conditioner and body wash provided is quite average and is prob in need of an upgrade. However, this is definitely not a deal breaker :) The tv reception in the bedroom is also a little lousy (at times) and if tv is important to you, then make sure you ask for villas with tv's in the bedroom as our first villa (seindah) only had a tv in the lounge area. But then again, who goes to Bali to watch tv!?! As mentioned in some of the other posts, the bathrooms are outside but they are always kept clean! They do at times attract ants and other insects, however I wouldn't change it as I prefer them outside, as it gives a really relaxing feel! Overall Kiss Bali is great! It offers exactly what you need for a relaxing and fun Bali getaway!
- Guest Rachak and family
- Date of stay 09/16/13
- Review Submitted 12/17/13
“Unmatched service and quality!”Guest comment entered by owner
“Unmatched service and quality!”
Kiss Bali is located in a small side street just off JL Petitenget, in a small, quiet street about a five minutes walk from the W Hotel. Being just off the main road, Kiss Bali remains quiet enough to relax by the pool and enjoy a good nights sleep, but you are still close to all the great things Seminyak has to offer. The villas are extremely spacious and clean, our expectations were surpassed by the quality and attention to detail of the villas. The villas are best described as having a classic Balinese feel with modern Japanese and retro influences; hard to picture, but works extremely well. We stayed in a one bedroom villa which was huge, well laid out, had a fantastic pool and sunbed area. I was a little hesitant at using the outdoor bathroom, but you feel so at home at Kiss Bali that this was not an issue. We did not encounter problems with mosquitos which was due to frequent fumigation of the villa. To those who complain about mosquitos, lizards and insects in tropical climates such as Bali, perhaps try Antarctica for your next holiday? What really sets Kiss Bali apart from the rest is their devotion to customer service. The staff at Kiss Bali will do whatever it takes to ensure you are comfortable and that there is a permanent smile on your face. They offer a free bus service that will drop you off anywhere in Seminyak at the drop of a hat - this was extremely useful during our stay. The personalised butler service ensures you are taken care of; whatever you need, just ask, done! The villas were kept meticulously clean and the turn down service every night made for relaxing evenings. A special mention must be made to Rama and Eka. These two gentlemen are exceptional in their approach to making you feel right at home; suggestions on places to see and things to do, making reservations on our behalf, a "get well soon card" when I got sick. You guys went that extra step, I take my hat off to both of you. We can't recommend Kiss Bali highly enough! Our two week stay was an absolute delight. Keep up the good work and see you next year!
- Guest Carlo and Sarah ,traveled as a couple
- Date of stay 11/23/13
- Review Submitted 12/17/13
One of the most enjoyable experiences of our livesGuest comment entered by owner
One of the most enjoyable experiences of our lives
We would like to extend our warmest and sincere, thanks to all the staff of Kiss Bali for making our stay here one of the most pleasant and enjoyable experiences of our lives. Less the minor and inevitable hiccups, we found that our time spent in Kiss Bali was both fun and relaxing, we were given polite and warm reception, The food was great and the room service was excellent. Every of our needs was catered to in detail and we commend you all on that. Do keep up the great service and we wish you good luck and best wishes for the future. Do accept the enclosed taken of appreciation from us for all your Effort in accommodating us. Your sincerely, The occupants of villa no 5
- Guest Lisdawati & pty - Singapore
- Date of stay 11/06/09
- Review Submitted 12/15/13
Special offer: Book your next holiday now!
Please contact us for rates and availability!!!
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 16 - Jul 13, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
All Rates Include:
* Return Airport Transfer
* 21% tax and service
* Welcome and Farewell fresh drinks.
* Fresh Fruit basket.
* “Kiss style” of daily breakfast.
* Unlimited services of water, coffee, and tea.
* 1 x Indonesia Lunch or Dinner for 2 person per bedroom
* 24 hour personalized butler / concierge / house keeper service
* Free Wi-fi
-Cancellation made within 21 days of arrival in Low and in High Season, result in the forfeiture of 1 night accommodation.
-Cancellation made within 30 days of arrival in Peak Season, result in the forfeiture of 2 nights accommodation.
-NO SHOW without prior cancellation will be charged at 100% cancellation fee.
-All cancellation notice and request for refund shall be made in writing via fax/email
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Ngurah Rai International at 14 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Sunset Road at 17.3 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Seminyak Beach at 1.4 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Sea Circus at 1.4 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: New Kuta at 25 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Sarong at 0.8 Kilometres
About the owner: The inspiration behind KISS emerged with our desire to offer an ultra swank experience, away from the cookie cutter designs, for international Jetsetters escaping to the island of Bali. In this chic and stunning world, our goal is to pamper and impress even the most discerning of travelers. Influences of 70′s glam, echoing the glamorous style of the 70′s with sleek architecture and 21st Century design, turns the villa stay into a journey into nostalgia but with a highly seductive, VIP experience.
Why the Owner Chose Petitenget:
Kiss Bali located in the border of a well known classy tourist district of Seminyak . For every people who visit Bali, love to hang out in a not too crowded wild and pack tourist, smart shopping area , elegant environment completed with many nice shops, restaurants and bars then This is the area. Seminyak for some people is being appreciated as the place for stylish tourist or great locals even a favorite place for the Bali expatriates to hang out. The beach is wonder full and has long distance shore. Kiss bali located with only 10 - 15 minutes by walk along the way with many shops, boutiques and Spa scenery to the some of the most talked about places such as Kudeta, Potato Head, Hu'u bar, Lalucciola restaurant, Metis and Sarong restaurants etc..its such a great location for guest to stay in Kiss as Kiss is not in the middle of the crowd of Seminyak's but very close to all the entertainment spots.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Kiss Bali has it's own unique design, combination of casual, simplicity and comfortable. The unique idea behind Kiss design is the guest will always feel they have their own privacy blended in intimate without feel so close to each other. This is simply just because kiss is implementing less wall border, save big glass wall, open living area with pool view and open space bathroom with simple green garden. It keeps the space spacious for everyone but still in the privacy of your own villa . The staff here in Kiss Bali Villas are great, They have received an appreciation award for their excellent service. Butlers with their personal service will always ready to offer guest with all Kiss has to offer, simply have a chat with them of what you required to make your stay a pleasant one, especially when it comes to BBQ from local stuff such as 'Suckling Pig', 'Chicken island's grill betutu', 'Seafood or Meat BBQ', 'Indonesian Rijsttaffel'..and such.. all grilled and served privately in your Villa. Call KISS BALI or email them directly and arrange your package and rates. Kiss will more than welcome to assist you to get your special rate and benefit better.. see you in Kiss Bali
- Primary: +62 361 891788
- Secondary: +62 361 8476670
- Tertiary: +62 361 4737937
Your upmarket Villa’s 2-bedroom deluxe suite
Pool and court are at the heart of the property
One of the ensuite bathrooms with a double shower
Modern meets the natural world at our home
Balinese-style, covered outdoor setting
Outdoor rain shower to clean up after the beach
Covered balcony upstairs, overlooking pool
Exterior of our fashionable Seminyak holiday home
Relax poolside or in one of the rental’s ensuites
Service with style offered for your carefree holidays
Expansive lobby, decorated with taste and panache
Modernistic lobby makes quite an impression
Luxurious, spacious bedroom opens to pool area
Lit up outdoor setting for a night time dip
Villa caters to relaxing days and nights in Bali
Second sleek bathroom with double sinks
Spa room leads straight out to the grounds
This villa was built bright and airy
Enjoy balmy breezes as you entertain your guests
Manicured lawns are a joy to explore
Romantic setup: treat that special someone
Dining at KISS
Stylish entrance with walls opening to outside
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.