3 BR Luxury Suite in Village at Wild Dunes
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
3 Bedroom Suite: The Village
View: Resort View
Located in the heart of the resort this AAA four-diamond quality three bedroom, three bathroom suite is within walking distance to the main resort activity, amenities, and beach. All guests renting this suite will receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's abundant activities and amenities.
- Exclusive access to the Grand Pavilion oceanfront pools, boardwalk, cafe and facilities
- Exclusive access to the NEW Wild Dunes Resort pool, Palm Cove, is included. Palm Cove is a zero entry pool surrounded by a spacious deck and offering a seasonal café!
- Complimentary access to Island Adventures, Wild Dunes Resort's family recreation program (Some activities are complimentary; Fees are charged for many activities, eco-tours, events and camps, etc)
- One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom per day based on availability starting at noon
- Complimentary access to the fitness center, swim center pool, and resort Business Center
- Priority on golf tee times and preferred rates on the Links Course and Harbor Course
- Complimentary transportation within the Resort
Three large bedrooms plus a generous sleeper sofa in the living room make this suite the perfect choice for a small family or couple. Expansive doors from the master to the private terrace, plus oversized picture windows in the living room offer outstanding views of the Village and Resort.
Included amenities of this suite are:
Full Daily Housekeeping Services ~ Fully Appointed Kitchen ~ Complimentary WIFI - Complimentary Valet Parking, and Bell Service ~ Handicap Accessible ~ Elevator ~ Garage ~ Coffee Maker ~ CD/Alarm Clock ~ Complimentary High Speed Internet Access ~ Cable ~ Washer/Dryer ~ Turn Down Service Available Upon Request
Concierge Service, In-Room Dining Handicap Accessible, Flat Screen Television, Fully Appointed Kitchen, Hardwood Flooring In The Living Areas, Granite Countertops In The Baths.
Keywords: Wild Dunes Resort; Beach; Condo; Balcony; Ocean; Charleston; Isle of Palms; Swimming; Tennis; Golf; Biking; Recreation; Gated Community; Perfect Summer Vacation; Charleston Summer Beach Rental
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Water Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- The Village at Wild Dunes in-room amenities include; daily housekeeping, complimentary concierge and valet parking, high speed wireless internet access, in-room dining, in-room coffee, guest robes, in-room personal safes, hairdryers, bath amenities, and more. Suite also includes a washer and dryer as well as a fully appointed luxury kitchen....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
**PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT SPECIAL DISCOUNTS/SEASONAL PROMOTIONS**ENJOY FULL WD ACCESS January 1, 2013 through March 30th from $349 - $649/night March 31st through May 31st from $479 - $719/night June 1st - June 14th, $440-$460/night ; June 15th - July 2nd, $500-$520/night July 3rd - July 6th, $520-$540/night ; July 7th - August 17th, $500-$520/night August 18th - August 29th, $440-$460/night SC State and Local Sales Tax of 12.5% & Resort fee of 9% not included. MINIMUM STAYS MAY APPLY; RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE; PLEASE INQUIRE FOR YOUR DATES
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Balcony (views may vary)
Grand Pavilion at Wild Dunes
Grand Pavilion in the Evening
Balcony (views may vary)
The Village at Wild Dunes
Classic Wild Dunes Sunset
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 19, 2013