Parksville Condo Near the Sea Summer Weekly Only. Low Season Monthly or Other.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Parksville condo description
This is a private Condo rental in a wonderful vacation spot of Parksville British Columbia on Vancouver Island.
In the summer-The property for rent is by the ocean, long sandy ocean bottom with swimable clean waters as the tide returns. Tide pools to search, a long beach to walk on when the tide is out. It is near the lovely Rathrtrevor Provincial park- walking trails in the woods and by the ocean, picnic areas, sandy beaches, lovely sunsets. Mini and regular golf courses near by to choose from. Annual sand castle competion in August is a great tourist attraction.
Qualicum Beach shopping is popular as well as a summer street fair in Parksville and famous Coombs Goats on the roof shopping and dining. There are many lovely restaurants near by to enjoy.
Come fall and winter a perfect quiet place to come rest and be restored for snow birds or family reunions. Rest by the fireplace, catch up on book reading or browse in the shops. The Island has temperate winters so perfect to escape colder climates.
Newly renovated and well appointed.WIFI available.
The condo can be rented as a two bedroom with two queen beds or as a third bedroom which is upstairs with a family room plus an additional bathroom with shower.
Come check this delightful getaway for you or your family.
Keywords: Near beach property,vacation popular condo,Vancouver Island holiday destination
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Full upstairs den ,bedroom with two twin beds plus bathroom with shower. This condo can be rented as a two bedroom ( just the main floor) or the three bedroom that includes upstairs. Park like setting, very quiet off street grounds- sought after vacation spot on Vancouver Island that has shallow warm ocean beaches.Provincial park and trails near by. Mini and regular Golf courses are near by. Shopping in Qualicum Beach and at unique Coombs Goats on Roof short distance away....moreless
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Massage Therapist
- Roller Blading
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Theme Parks
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- In summer-Shallow waters to swim in the ocean as the tide returns twice daily in summer.Provincial Park near by with lovely woods and trails by ocean for lovely walks. Quiet place for winter snow birds ( monthly/weekly rentals) on Vancouver Island- temperate winter months Very quiet woods surrounding condo complex- deer wander the grounds in quiet months and many birds are heard year round. Hot tub open until 10:00pm swimming pool open May thru end of September...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The home was clean and spacious. The resort has a walking trail to the beach and access to a public whirlpool and salt water warm swimming pool. It is a great place for any family to relax, hike and enjoy what Vancouver Island has to offer.
- Guest Linda (Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada)
- Date of stay 06/25/12
- Review Submitted 07/08/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Manager response: We are glad when your stay with us is memorable and satisfying. We try to make the condo as much like home as possible yet give you a restful place away from your busy daily lives .
Three bedroom summer rate $1600 only per week ( July & August) 2013 Two bedroom summer rate $1275 per week ( July & August) September through mid June off season rates- $1250 per month $750 per week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Nanaimo at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Departure Bay Nanaimo at 31 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: HWY19 at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Black Goose at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Brigadoon at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Cedar Room at Tigh -Na- Mara at 300 Metres
About: PRIVATE OWNER LIVES ON THE ISLAND
Quiet, safe, beautiful and restful area away from city life and fast pace of life.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Swimming,relaxing, long invigorating walks,close to golf courses,one hour south from Mt.Washington skiing,shopping in village of Qualicum beach, Cheese works tours, Parksville sand castle compitions in August a very popular tourist attraction
Gas fireplace,40&quot; flat screen TV & VCR
Restful meal times - great play areas for the children near by.
Second bedroom on main floor-queen bed
Upstairs bedroom with twin beds
Upper Floor Bathroom
View from the front door leading the the pool and hot tub area.
Sunset at the beach, shell and sea life browsing.
Three outside patio doors onto lush lawn surrounded by large cedar and pines.
First bedroom on main floor
Bathroom on main floor
Upstaris Alcover with view of trees
Grounds by the condo with wild life sightings frequent.
View of patio area outside
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, November 11, 2013