Parksville Condo Near the Sea Summer Wkly $1600 Jan-June $725
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
This is a private Condo rental in a wonderful vacation spot of Parksville British Columbia on Vancouver Island.
In the summer-The property for rent is by the ocean, long sandy ocean bottom with swimable clean waters as the tide returns. Tide pools to search, a long beach to walk on when the tide is out. It is near the lovely Rathrtrevor Provincial park- walking trails in the woods and by the ocean, picnic areas, sandy beaches, lovely sunsets. Mini and regular golf courses near by to choose from. Annual sand castle competion in August is a great tourist attraction.
Qualicum Beach shopping is popular as well as a summer street fair in Parksville and famous Coombs Goats on the roof shopping and dining. There are many lovely restaurants near by to enjoy.
Come fall and winter a perfect quiet place to come rest and be restored for snow birds or family reunions. Rest by the fireplace, catch up on book reading or browse in the shops. The Island has temperate winters so perfect to escape colder climates.
Newly renovated and well appointed.WIFI available.
The condo can be rented as a two bedroom with two queen beds or as a third bedroom which is upstairs with a family room plus an additional bathroom with shower.
Come check this delightful getaway for you or your family.
Keywords: Near beach property,vacation popular condo,Vancouver Island holiday destination
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Full upstairs den ,bedroom with two twin beds plus bathroom with shower. This condo can be rented as a two bedroom ( just the main floor) or the three bedroom that includes upstairs. Park like setting, very quiet off street grounds- sought after vacation spot on Vancouver Island that has shallow warm ocean beaches.Provincial park and trails near by. Mini and regular Golf courses are near by. Shopping in Qualicum Beach and at unique Coombs Goats on Roof short distance away....moreless
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- In summer-Shallow waters to swim in the ocean as the tide returns twice daily in summer.Provincial Park near by with lovely woods and trails by ocean for lovely walks. Quiet place for winter snow birds ( monthly/weekly rentals) on Vancouver Island- temperate winter months Very quiet woods surrounding condo complex- deer wander the grounds in quiet months and many birds are heard year round. Hot tub open until 10:00pm swimming pool open May thru end of September...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The home was clean and spacious. The resort has a walking trail to the beach and access to a public whirlpool and salt water warm swimming pool. It is a great place for any family to relax, hike and enjoy what Vancouver Island has to offer.
- Guest Linda
- Date of stay 06/25/12
- Review Submitted 07/08/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Owner response: We are glad when your stay with us is memorable and satisfying. We try to make the condo as much like home as possible yet give you a restful place away from your busy daily lives .
Three bedroom summer rate $1600 per week ( July & August) 2013 rates Two bedroom summer rate $1275 per week ( July & August) September through mid June off season rates- $1250 per month $750 per week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
About: PRIVATE OWNER LIVES ON THE ISLAND
Quiet, safe, beautiful and restful area away from city life and fast pace of life.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Swimming,relaxing, long invigorating walks,close to golf courses,one hour south from Mt.Washington skiing,shopping in village of Qualicum beach, Cheese works tours, Parksville sand castle compitions in August a very popular tourist attraction
Gas fireplace,40&quot; flat screen TV & VCR
Restful meal times - great play areas for the children near by.
Second bedroom on main floor-queen bed
Upstairs bedroom with twin beds
Upper Floor Bathroom
View from the front door leading the the pool and hot tub area.
Sunset at the beach, shell and sea life browsing.
Three outside patio doors onto lush lawn surrounded by large cedar and pines.
First bedroom on main floor
Bathroom on main floor
Upstaris Alcover with view of trees
Grounds by the condo with wild life sightings frequent.
View of patio area outside
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 12, 2013