Quintessential Tahoe - Lake Front with Private Pier and Buoys
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Welcome to Silver Blue Lodge! We invite you to enjoy this beloved 1950's immaculate family cabin filled with sunny character and charm. Unobstructed lake views abound from virtually every room in this very special property. In the morning, you may wish to make the most of the tranquil blue waters by launching a kayak from the pier, and exploring the shoreline by water. A detour may be a welcomed break, by enjoying a hearty breakfast at the nearby Old Post Office Cafe. In the evening, take a short stroll to Garwood's and enjoy a 'Wet Woody' on the deck while watching the sun set over Tahoe. For something more romantic, enjoy a soak in the privacy of your own hot tub while watching the moon cast shadows over the lake. Whatever takes your fancy, the simplicity and classic Old Tahoe charm of Silver Blue Lodge will offer the opportunity of respite from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- 1950's vintage Tahoe lakefront cabin at its best!
- Unobstructed lake views from virtually every room
- Bring your water toys! Private pier, boathouse, buoy included
- Within walking distance to Garwoods, CBs Pizza, and the Old
Post Office Cafe
- Approx 2500 sq ft home with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal dining area, and old-style games room perfect for kids
of all ages (with foosball and 1985 Sega Genesis!)
- Office on main level with twin sleeper sofa
- Flat screen TV and DVD in Living Room
- Private hot-tub overlooking lake, Wi-fi, gas fireplace
- Two decks, year-round gas BBQ
- Tahoe City and Kings Beach are both approx 5 mins drive,
Crystal Bay 15 mins, Squaw, Alpine, Northstar, Diamond Peak
and Homewood all within 30 mins drive
- Popular nearby amenities include sandy beach, water skiing,
jet-skiing, boating, kayaking, biking, parasailing, horseback
riding, fishing, tennis
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: Full
Bedroom 4: Full + Twin
Bedroom 5: King
- Please inquire about pets
- Thanksgiving is the same rate as winter daily rates
- Minimum night stays vary, please inquire
- Please charge all long distance calls to a credit card or call collect. There is no charge for local calls
- Check in time is 4:00pm and check out time is 10:00am. If the property is not booked directly before or directly after your stay, the check-in and check-out times are sometimes flexible.
- Please inquire
- Internet connection not guaranteed
Keywords: Cabin, Lodge, Home, Lakefront
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 11
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Video Game Console
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Lake View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
The VIEW is AMAZING!
The VIEW is AMAZING!
My husband and I have stayed at this lake front cabin several times. It is hard to leave the living room in the winter...or the dock in the summer...what a beautiful view. Add the hot tub and big screen TV...we will be back soon!
- Guest D from NC
- Date of stay 06/01/11
- Review Submitted 06/03/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
Spring..........................$250/nt. Summer..........................$500/nt, 7 Night Min Stay - Sunday to Sunday only Fall............................$300/nt. Winter..........................$300/nt. Fourth of July (June 28 - Jul 7)$550/nt, 7 Night Minimum Stay Required Winter Holidays: please inquire Additional $300 Departure Cleaning and 10% Placer County Occpancy Tax Pls inquire about pets. STRICTLY NON SMOKING.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Silver Blue Lodge
Den with Twin Sleeper Sofa
Private Pier, Boathouse and Bouy
The View from Bedroom 2
Classic 1950's Range in Full Working Order
Patio overlooking Lake
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 16, 2013