Chatham Beach House- Walking Distance to Beach, Town & Spa!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chatham cottage description
Chatham has been described as a quaint drinking village with a fishing problem. Find yourself in the heart of Chatham, stumbling distance from everything you need for a family vacation. Beautifully decorated, historic cottage with updated amenities and a bright, new kitchen. You will find that it is hard to leave the backyard as you can feel and hear the ocean from the house. Public golf right around the corner, as well as the famous Chatham A's baseball games. Enjoy Chatham Bars Inn Spa & tennis on your own terms (without paying the wild resort prices)! Walk into town with the kids and visit the Candy Manor before listening to the Chatham Band at the Bandstand on Friday Night! Or spend everyday at some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Keywords: * 3 bedrooms- 1 queen, 2 twins, 1 bunk w/ 2 beds
* Walking distance to town, beach, baseball, playground, Chatham Bars Inn Spa
* Big yard, private, deck, playset & outdoor shower.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- 1.5 baths & an outdoor shower.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Higher location (Highland Ave) provides for a light and airy quality to the property. The private and spacious backyard near town conservation land provides a quiet and peaceful refuge which is unique for location so convenient to town. The property is beautifully landscaped with ornamental grasses, rosa rugosa, hydrangeas, climbing roses, mint garden, daisies, tickseed, butterfly bushes and lots of other local perennial wild flowers. Nestle in the Adirondack law chairs to enjoy your morning coffee and plan your days!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Baseball fans will love this location. Only two blocks from the Chatham As baseball field. www.chathamanglerss.com The classic american experience -- taking in a game from the comfort of your blanket, sitting on the hill overlooking the park on a warm summer night. Golf - the Chatham Links course (open to the public) is two blocks away. This is the same course used by guests at the Chatham Bars Inn....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We had a wonderful week in this 100-year old house- the owners were a pleasure to deal with. Terrific location, great play structure in the yard for kids. We definitely plan to return.
- Guest Sarah (Greenbrae, CA)
- Date of stay 07/28/12
- Review Submitted 08/13/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, tourists without a car.
June 25th thru Sept 5th (2011)...$3,000 per (1 week minimum) Sept 6th thru June 24th...$400 per night or $2,000 per week (3 night minimum) $400 Reservation Deposit converts to $400 Security/Damage Deposit $100 Cleaning Fee. Minimum Age of renters is 25 years old Payment Policy: 50% of Total Rental Fee Due, 60 days prior to occupancy 100% of Total Rental and Cleaning Fees Due 30 days prior to occupancy Cancellation Policy: 60 days prior (Full Refund), 30 days prior (Half Refund) Less than 30 days prior to occupancy results in loss of entire Rental Fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: We've been coming to Chatham for most of our lives. This is our second home which we cherish.
- Primary: 203 247-1586
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front Yard - 86 Highland
Hallway from bunk room
Striped Bass Fishing in July
Outermost Cove in December
Back Yard from deck
Lots of green
2nd of 3 bedrooms with two twin beds
View from South Beach of the Chatham Lighthouse in December
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, June 18, 2013