Picturesque Lakefront Property for Your Next Mountain Escape
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Island Park lodge description
Jefferson View Lodge is named for the majestic mountain view enjoyed by many while relaxing on the patio with family and friends. Jefferson View is a great place for families & friends to kick back, relax and enjoy the lake! With jet skiing, boating and snowmobiling always an option, you will never become bored. Idaho is home to some of the greatest fishing in the country. With rivers and lakes within driving distance, the only thing better than relaxing on the deck at the lodge, is touring the riverbanks looking for the next big catch!
Keywords: Gated Community, Yellowstone, Island Park Reservoir, Bills Island, Lakefront, Three-story
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 24, Beds for 22-24
- King size beds (3) 4 Kings, total, Queen size Beds (5) 4 Queen rooms total; with 1 double queen room, Double Beds (2) 2 Fulls/Doubles, total, Twin or Single Beds (1) 2 Twins, total, Baby Cribs (1) Upstairs with King & Bunk Bed, Bunk Beds (2) 2 Bunk Beds (one upstairs with King in the room, one in basement with double queen in the room) bunkbeds have full on bottom and twin on top...moreless
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Gas Fireplace
- Wood Stove
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- -8,400 square feet -8 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms -Main floor- Three bedrooms- Two King and One Queen...Queen has semi-private bathroom, One King has private bathroom -Upstairs- Two bedrooms- One King and One Bunk Bed (Twin & Full), One Queen -Downstairs-Three bedrooms- One King, One Queen, Two Queens and One Bunk Bed (Twin & Full) -Game Room with Ping Pong Table, Pool Table and Foosball -Gas Grill -Large Auditorium style theater room w/ Blu-ray player and surround sound -Beautiful and private lot with trees and a lake-front view -Very large driveway -Fully stocked kitchen with dishes, utensils, pots and pans (inventoried for easy access) -All linens are provided, including bath towels -Gated Community - Shared Dock w/1 other cabin...moreless
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Lake View
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Yellowstone National Park, Mesa Falls, Cave Falls, St. Anthony Sand Dunes, Jackson Hole, International Folk Dance Festival (Rexburg, ID), West Yellowstone (shopping, old west amenities, dining, live theatre, imax, grizzly and wolf discovery center), Harriman State Park (hiking, biking, cross country skiing, horseback riding), Henry's Lake (fishing, boating), wild west rodeos, world class fly fishing on Henry's Fork of the Snake River, snowmobile and 4-wheeler trails straight from lodge...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This is our second year staying at this cabin for a big family reunion. We love it. It is amazingly big, comfortable, and in a beautiful setting. Great for all ages. The teens enjoyed renting boats and jet skiis, and all the rest of us could visit nearby and be involved. The little kids enjoyed puddling in the lake and playing pool and ping pong. Something for everyone. Just loved it.
- Guest Annie (Eastern Idaho)
- Date of stay 06/16/13
- Review Submitted 06/23/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing.
New Years Bunch from Montana
New Years Bunch from Montana
In one word "Amazing"! The only thing we could not find in the house in 4 days was a cork screw. Not to say there wasn't one but we couldn't find if there was. The place had everything and lots of it. Eevrything worked great and was so comfortable. The craftsmanship of the home was exceptional-probably some of the best I have seen in Idaho. The owner was very helpful and showed us what we needed to make our stay even better. I would highly recomend this property to anyone. It may seem kind of pricey but it was worth every penny. The privacy and ease of access was great too. I am hoping we can come back in the summer too.
- Guest Dan (Sheridan, Mt.)
- Date of stay 12/28/12
- Review Submitted 01/03/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing.
Fantastic stay & great management to work with!
Fantastic stay & great management to work with!
What a wonderful place for our family reunion! We had 25 family members stay with us. Adults got to sleep in the beds and all the kids had a slumber party on the floor with sleeping bags we brought. The kitchen was more than enough for our large group. The view from the deck is phenomenal. We stayed at the Jefferson View Lodge at the first of December. We can only imagine how beautiful the view is during the summer months. There isn't a hot tub...YET! (hint, hint management!) The property managers, Dave & Zach, were easy to work with and filled all of our requests! Thank you so much! Looking forward to our next stay in Island Park!
- Guest Sam (Rexburg)
- Date of stay 12/08/11
- Review Submitted 01/15/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing.
Manager response: So glad y'all enjoyed your time at the Jefferson View Lodge! We are working on getting a hot tub put in the home. It's been brought up to the owners, and we will continue to push until they put it in or we put it in ourselves! Thanks again!
Low Season Rates: $650/night, $4000/wk* Mid Season Rates: $750/night, $4500/wk* High Season Rates: $850/night, $5000/wk* Holiday Rates: $950/night, No more than 3 days charged at Holiday Rates per stay $900 cleaning/damages deposit; partial non-refundable, not included in weekly rate Prices do not include State Sales(6%) and lodging(2%) taxes 50% due upon reservation, Minimum 3 night stay * discount included in weekly rates
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2010
About: The Wilcox family is native to Rexburg, ID and has enjoyed the Island Park area for many years. We love coming to Island Park for the great getaway that it is, offering lakeside enjoyment with the comforts of home. When we come to the cabin, some of our favorite things to do are boating, hiking, fishing, snowmobiling, and just spending time with the family!
Why Island Park:
Island Park (Bills Island in particular) is a great vacation spot, which is why we bought these properties when we did. They are remote enough to help us feel as though we are getting away from the world. However, we are close enough to other larger areas, so that shopping and emergencies are taken care of!
The Unique Benefits at this Lodge:
The lodge is a great place to get away for the weekend or to plan as an extended stay. With all the comforts of home and the magnificent kitchen, large groups can be accomodated easily. We know it's nice having some peace and quiet as well as play areas for the kids, so we love that the lodge has multiple entertainment rooms and sitting areas on each floor.
- Primary: (208) 3518049
- Secondary: (208)6802373
Come stay with us for your next vacation!
Wonderful kitchen space with double EVERYTHING!
Spacious living room for socializing with family and friends!
Main Floor King
Main Floor Queen, Semi-Private Bath
Basement Bunk (Full on bottom, Twin on top)
Wonderful views from the deck!
Cozy up to the fireplace with some hot cocoa!
Kick back and enjoy a movie together! (Theater in basement.)
Main Floor King, Private Bath
Upper Level Queen
2 Queen Beds in Basement
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 19, 2013
8 Bedroom / 6 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.