Experience the West Coast Way of Life:Dine/Shop/Play/Relax
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Nanaimo house description
Nanaimo. is absolutely the best area for so many reasons!
It is centrally located on Vancouver Island and you can make day trips to Vancouver, the West Coast (Tofino), the Gulf Islands, Chemanius, North island (Courtenay), Victoria etc..
Nanaimo itself has excellent beaches, hiking trails, kayaking, sailing, scuba diving, as well as having great shopping and ethnic and westcoast restaurants.
The house is 1800 sq. feet with 2 bedrooms and one bath at one end and the master bedroom and bath at the other with an open concept dining, kitchen and living area. There are many architectural designs you will enjoy seeing. The 4 year old home has a large deck with entrances from the dining room and 2 of the bedrooms. Great place to have your morning coffee or relax at the end of a busy day. There is a large back yard with walking and biking trails right outside your door or try your hand at botchi ball.
The home is immaculate, has air conditioning, wood floors, and a fireplace. It is in southern Nanaimo with easy access to the airport and both ferries as well as easy accesss to the Casino, beaches, tennis courts, lakes, parks etc.
I look forward to hearing from you and woud be happy to answere questions or make suggestions to make your trip a memorable one.
Keywords: new, executive home, one level, custom home, professionally decorated, open concept, rural/city location,close to forests and trails, central location, close to airport and ferries,easy access to Tofino,Gulf Islands, Victoria
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Child's Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Tubing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Theme Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Scenic Drives
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- There are so many activities that would fit every interest. There are markets on every island and in every city, my favorites are Salt Spring Island, Duncan and Coombs (take your camera so you can take pictures of the goats on the roof!) The murals and live theatre in Chemanuis are worth taking in. Try the floating Dingy Dock pub for a meal, it is only a 10 minute boat ride away or stroll the beaches around Newcastle Island (no cars there). There is a museum, more live theatre and excellent restuarants. If you like to shop check out the second hand stores, funky shops downtown and Bamboozles out towards Coombs. There is rock climbing, the fun bungy zone, swimming in the Nanaimo River and miles of sandy beaches. If you want remote and extreme we have it. if you want leisurely and quiet it is there for you too. For the children there is an outdoor water park 3 blocks away, cyber city is a 10 minute drive, while the aquatic centre is 5 minutes away and the best miniature golf course is in Parksville. Let me know what you are looking for and I will be happy to provide suggestions. Enjoy!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$125.00 per night (ONE WEEK MINIMUM) or monthly rental at a special rate a $125.00 non refundable cleaning fee. Must be paid upfront to hold home References May Be Required US Money Order or Certified Cheque Full Payment 1 month prior to rental 2 week cancellation policy for full refund
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
About the owner: I have been a high school and elementary teacher, principal, business owner, and high school counsellor. I have raised 3 children and they have all moved away and are busy with their own lives. I am a Gramma of 4 and luv to spend time with my grandchildren. In my spare time I enjoy spending time with friends, love live theatre and concerts, walking on the beach and through our beautiful forests.
Why the Owner Chose Nanaimo:
I did not buy a vacation rental in Nanaimo I chose to live here. It is like being on a vacation 24/7. Everywhere and everything is at your fingertips, be it a metropolitan city or the wilderness. Nanaimo is a beautiful small city with everthing a larger centre has but without the traffic and noise. The scenery is breathtaking from the beaches to the rainforests. Come and enjoy!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
I love sitting out on my deck, being able to leave my house and walk along any number of trails. I love the quiet and seeing deer, bunnies and numerous birds. How funny to think 6 cars at a stop sign is considered rush hour. There is everything here except the people, conjestion, noise, and pollution. People here are conscious of the environment and live for eating healthy and organic as well as enjoying all that the outdoors has to offer.
- Primary: +250 341-3558
- Secondary: +250 667-6148
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
bask in the sun on the cedar porch
relax and enjoy a good movie
have a fabulous nights sleep
spacious bright working kitchen
features you will find inviting
take a walk or have a game of badminton
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 15, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.