Lovely Water Front Studio Cottage
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
San Rafael house description
Very lovely studio well cared for. Beautiful Estuary View out to Mt Tam. This is like an oasis from the city hustle bustle, yet close to it all. Relax on the deck with 180 degree views and listen to the birds, or enjoy the quiet and the sunset. All you need for a short stay provided. Located between Frank Lloyd Wright Civic center and China Camp State Park, walk to beach or to Farmers market, or just relax on the deck and watch the birds and the Tide. Canoe, and bikes, provided. If the Studio is full, we have a very private Master suite, rivate entrance, bath and kitchenette.
WIFI 24/7, cable, Flat screen TV,
Keywords: Lovely warm dry clean and private water front home, light , bright, fully furnished. Full eat in kitchen and 2 bath view over the garden out to the water WIFI, , cable, Access to large deck , dock, canoe. Hike, bike, China camp , or walk the, beach. Farmers market 20 min walk Thur and Sun.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom are spacious and tiled, great water pressure
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- The well apponited and updated house is 40 feet from a 1mile tidal estuary that feeds to San Pablo Bay. China camp state park is at San Pablo bay, you can walk 1 mile or canoe off the dock. You can get to San Francisco bay from San Pablo bay. This is a peaceful quiet safe sanctuary from the hustle bustle, a great place to regroup at the end of your day. Beautiful birds. Canoe and Kyak for your pleasure....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Wireless Internet:
- Computer Available:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View:
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Whale Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
The house is a minimum 3 day stay at $325 per day plus cleaning fee of $80 The master is $85 a day plus 35 cleaning.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: san francisco at 14 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: larkspur at 3 Miles
- Nearest Train: San francisco at 14 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: San Rafael at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: china camp at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: walking distance old neighboorhood resturaunt at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Tahoe 4 hrs at 225 Miles
- Nearest Golf: McGinnues 9 hole, Peacock Gap 18 hole at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Again old French restaurant Chalet Basque at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 1998
About the owner: We aim to please if you don't have it, ask us we probibly do.We have been here a long time and can't imagine being anywhere else. We are a wealth of information and love to share it.Creating a place of beauty and tranquility for travelers makes us happy. We have been doing this all our lives.
Why the Owner Chose San Rafael:
This property is such a surprise. You can't imagine it until you walk to the private space what the house hides.. We just love it.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This is like an oasis from the hustle and bustle yet close to it. Most people here don't even know this area exists and when they walk to the back garden,and estuary usually the comments are oh is beautiful, or wow, or I never knew this was here. It's a surprise when you enter
- Primary: 415-302-8848
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
water front deck
Bed views water front and pool
lovely pool out side your door
kitchenette view of the pool
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013