12 Acres; Waterfront; Home Perched on Bluff; 15 Min to Langley.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Maxwelton Beach house description
3 bedrooms 2 baths 2400 sq ft vacation home finished in 2008. Kitchen, family room, 2 bedrooms and large bath on second floor. Multiple windows surround the upstairs to maximize light and views. Vaulted ceiling in family room with wood burning stove. Fir floors and trim. Marble counter-tops. 6 foot claw tub, separate rain shower in 300 sq ft bathroom. First floor includes large recreation room with ping pong and Foosball tables, electric piano, home theater with large leather sofa, polished concrete floors. The third bedroom (with 3/4 bath) is also on the first floor. Outside there is large 20,000 sq ft lawn for activities (such as soccer) and combination of landscaping and natural growth. There is a trail towards the edge of the bluff. Ceramic barbecue. Outdoor table seating for 10. Canoe for guest use. Privacy, solitude, nature, wildlife and luxury. Great place both winter and summer.
- 2 story
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Upstairs master has queen bed. Balcony with water view. Large adjacent bathroom with separate bath and shower and two sinks, this is shared with upstairs guest room. Upstairs Guestroom has two twin beds. Option of inflatable queen available. Downstairs bedroom has queen, opens onto patio facing water. Separate bathroom with shower. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- There are play structures and other amenities for kids on the property. There is a community trail down to the beach (15 minute walk, ask owner). No way down to beach directly from property (too steep). Can drive to beaches (5-10 minutes) There is abundant wildlife including eagles (some nest on the property), screech owls, woodpeckers, herons, deer, rabbits, sea lions (they bark on the beach), occasional grey whale sightings. Frogs croak at night, buoy bell rings from the beach. Property is very secluded....moreless
- Game Room:
- DVD Player:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Winery Tours
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Biking
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Wood Stove:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden:
- Kayak / Canoe:
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Jun 21 - Sep 21
4 night min stay
Discounts: 5 nights or more: $300 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are based on 4 persons (including children 3 and older). Add $50 per person for 5th and 6th persons. For parties of more than 6 must contact owner.
credit card. CANCELLATION: A full refund minus $50 will be given if the room can be re - rented. Will accept checks but must discuss this with owner first.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$100 cleaning fee.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Sea Tac at 51 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Clinton at 8 Miles
- Nearest Train: Mulkilteo at 13 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hiway 20 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Maxwelton at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Clinton at 8 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Stevens Pass at 120 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Island greens at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Langley at 10 Miles
Reading nook (left)
Kids room. Beds are large enough for adults
Downstairs queen bed opens to patio and lawn
Rec room with electric keyboard, ping pong, foosball, home theater (left)
Trail to beach (15 min walk) goes through lovely grove of maples pictured ahead
sunset looking west from property
House, lawn, and treefort
back of house
wood burning stove in family room
Master upstairs (queen)
Pull out bed, (can sleep two young kids side by side) in upstairs master.
Downstairs master (has separate bathroom with shower)
Property. Trail leads to lower shelf. Lots of wildlife
Looking down from edge of bluff.
Amazing skies and sunsets. Great in winter during storms.
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.