Barefoot Resort- 3 BR 2.5 BA Townhome-Pool! Golf! Summer Weeks $ 1175!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
You will be greeted by Owner Direct Vacation rentals, who will check you in, and be your point of contact during your stay. They will provide you with a welcome packet, local maps, keys, and various coupons. They also will give you a MYGOLF card which will save you money on great golf, and many restaurants in the greater Myrtle Beach Area.
This town home is perfect for a golfer's getaway, family vacation or for couples. Make yourself at home, in our home, and leave the stresses and strains of outside life behind. Once you enter the main gate at the Barefoot Resort you will realize that you are in someplace special.
The main living area has all wood laminate flooring. The dining table is a pub style that seats 4, + 4 more stools at the breakfast bar. The dining area also has a bar complete with pilsners, shaker and bar tools.
The kitchen is full equipped for cooking and dining in, with all full-sized appliances, and a washer & dryer in the condo. There is also a breakfast table in the kitchen with 2 chairs. There is a convenient 1/2 bath off the kitchen.***
The living room decor features over-stuffed furniture with a full reclining sofa, and over-sized chair that reclines as well. A 52' TV is the focal point and is great for watching movies or your favorite Baseball game.
Access to the patio is off the living room, and it will provide outdoor seating for 6 .
Master BR : Main floor has 1 Queen bed, a TV DVD player combo, nicely furnished , with a large closet. There is a full bath with a large garden tub, double sinks, and a separate glassed in shower.
Guest Room: 2nd floor has 1 Queen Bed, TV, and shares the main bath with the other bedroom.
Guest Room: 2nd floor has 2 Twins beds and 1 Full bed. There is a TV with DVD.
There is a queen aero bed and twin aero bed for your usage, great for accommodating the children.
This unit is centrally located in Barefoot Resort. The community pool is only 50 yards away and short walk or drive to the beach. There is also a free community shuttle to Barefoot's own private beach-front cabana only half mile from the resort. Here you can soak in the sun or sit in the shade. ( the ground level rest room facilities are for the renter's use)
Attention Golfers... Built in the heart of the golf capital of the world, Barefoot Resort and Golf represents a new standard in golf vacations. World-class courses, brought to life by Pete Dye, Tom Fazio, Davis Love III and Greg Norman, represent a collection of unsurpassed golf experiences, guaranteeing a vacation experience unlike any other in Myrtle Beach or the world. Play on this course or one of over 125 others in the area. We would be happy to recommend courses for you and can even help you book tee times at discounted rates!
Just outside the main entrance to Barefoot Resort is Barefoot Landing, the boardwalk style, outdoor entertainment center where you'll find all the shopping, dining and other activities you will want. There is live entertainment at the Alabama Theater or the House of Blues and lots of great restaurants including fine dining at Greg Norman's Australian Grille. There is also lots for the kids to do with sweet treats and games, etc. Don't miss the weekly Monday night fireworks during the summer vacation months.
Come experience the good life... at a great price and make our place your 'home away from home' at the Barefoot Resort.
Keywords: rental, north myrtle beach, myrtle beach, Barefoot Resort at Myrtle Beach. Three bedrooms, two and one half baths, huge gourmet kitchen, dining room and open living area. Entertainment throughout with wide screen TV and DVD player in the living area, TV with DVD player in the twin room and a queen suite with a TV viewing area. This home has everything for a perfect getaway or a longer stay including a two car garage, BBQ grill, patio overlooking a lake with fountains and so much more.
Call us for additional details on this wonderful home.
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- There is a queen and twin aerobed available in the upstairs closet
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View
- Fitness Center
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Centrally located in Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach and just a short distance to the Grand Strands beautiful beaches. If you love golf, play the World Class Championship Courses on property: Norman, Dye, Love and Fazio. Also choose from over 100 courses in the greater Myrtle Beach Area. Nearby Barefoot Landing has over 60, specialty shops, beach stores, restaurants and attractions for the whole family to enjoy. Stroll thru this beautifully landscaped complex, and shop for jewelry, clothing, accessories, lots of beach items, and don't miss the Black Market Mineral shoppe, specializing in real gemstone jewels, and inexpensive rocks and collectible stones. Alligator Adventure will thrill kids of all ages, with Alligator feeding times, hands on reptile shows, and 11 acres of wildlife viewing. The Alabama Theater offers live theater productions every day of the week ( in season), with talent nothing short of Broadway! The Carolina Opry, and Pirates Voyage, also have great family oriented shows. A little further South is Broadway at the Beach. Shop til you drop or just enjoy the rides and attractions in this huge area, devoted to fun. Just to name a few: The WonderWorks ( upside down house) is a hands on science museum, Ripley's Aqaurium, The IMAX Theater, The Zip Line ride, MagiQuest, The Dragons Lair mini golf, and many, many more. There are over 35 great restaurants including: Caprix Italian Feast, Hard Rock Cafe, Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, Johnny Rockets, Key West Grill, King Kong Sushi, Landry's Seafood, and Joe's Crab Shack. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Nov - Feb $1100 month............March $1300 month.......Mar 30- April 6 $ 1000 April 6-27 $1100 week...............April 27- May 25 $1175 week May 25- June 15 $1200............June 15-Aug 17 $ 1175 week PEAK****Reduced $175! Aug 17- Sept 7 $ 1050 week............Sept 7- 28 $ 975 week Reduced !! Sept 28- Oct 31 $ 900 week; SAT-SAT RENTALS IN PEAK SEASON 12% Tax,& processing fee $ 200 not included, processing includes bed & bath linens exit cleaning, discount dining card; $200 SECURITY IS COLLECTED & HELD NO MOTORCYCLES, GOLF CARTS, STUDENT GROUPS, NO PETS, NO SMOKING
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Just a short walk to the Community Pool
Club House, entrance to pool area
Spacious end unit with furnished patio
Living Room with full reclining sofa and reclining chair
View from backyard
Kitchen / breakfast area
Breakfast table in the kitchen
Master bedroom on main floor with 1 Queen bed
Master bath with walk in shower, garden tub, double sinks
Upstairs bedroom with 2 twins and a full sized bed
Full sized bed upstairs bedroom
Beautiful end unit with side patio
Grilling & picnic area by the pool
Pond and fountain views off the back of the town house
All wood laminate flooring in this spacious living area
52' flat screen TV in the living room
Fully equipped kitchen
Dining room with pub style table and bar
Master bedroom with walk in closet and private bathroom, TV/DVD
Queen bedroom, upstairs
Upstairs bedroom with a full sized bed and 2 twins. Putting green included!
Bar area in dining area
Grilling area by community pool
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, June 15, 2013