Picturesque Bay Side Cottage in Maravista, Walk to Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Falmouth cottage description
This charming split level two bedroom cottage features one bedroom with a double bed and a living room on one floor and on the lower level is the kitchen and another bedroom with three twins and is in the Maravista section of Falmouth. You'll love the convenience of our location!
• Walk down the street past only four houses to a beautiful salt water beach surrounded by a picturesque bay to enjoy the view or to sunbathe at the bay beach
• Walk along the cove in the evening to see an amazing sunset and gaze at the stars and the fireflies twinkling along the bay.
• Or head down to Bristol beach, only 5/8 of a mile away for a swim.
• Bike along the Shining Sea Bike Path to Woods Hole.
• Go boating, fishing, or sailing out of Falmouth Harbor
• Bring your own boat and head out from the public boat launch that is around the corner from the house.
• Stroll to downtown Falmouth shops and restaurants.
• Catch a baseball game, movie, or ice cream cone.
• Or simply enjoy some quality time relaxing and playing games with the kids in the yard or relax on the patio and enjoy a meal using the new gas grill.
This is a truly great vacation home!
Keywords: beach, bay, salt water, charming, summer, cape, ocean, walk, cozy, bike, swim, romantic, fun
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Great vacation spot and house was perfect for us. It was clean and well-maintained. We liked the split level, good for sleeping in and the big bathroom for the kids. We ate out on the patio every night since there was a really nice gas grill. We brought our kayaks and walked a couple of houses down the street to launch them, which was very convenient and we liked exploring the inlets running off of the bay. There is a fun downtown with lots a interesting shops and an ice cream shop we visited often. The beaches are all beautiful and there is one very close to the house we went to swim. The house and location are super for a relaxing,be close to nature or outdoor vacation.
- Guest Repeat renter123 (New york, usa)
- Date of stay 06/26/11
- Review Submitted 05/15/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, pet owners, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
- Pet Fee: $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
- Taxes Included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Hyannis at 20 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Island Queen at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 28 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Bay Beach and Bristol beach at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Falmouth Grill at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: McMenamy's Seafood at 1 Miles
Why the Owner Chose Falmouth:
The location is superior, close to bay, beach, shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Traffic is minimal. Plus I grew up here and the natural beauty of the area is unsurpassed by any area in the world!
- Primary: 978-6649744 but email is best
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
At the end of the street overlooking the bay
The dirt path that runs along the bay down to the open ocean
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, June 06, 2013