VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
* Brand new sofa and love seat, plus a new 46 inch flat screen TV with DirecTV in the living room! New Queen beds in all rooms.
* Craftsman home, 1600 sq ft, built in 2007, perches on a hillside bordering Eastsound, Orcas Island, WA
* 3 bedrooms, 2 baths home sleeps 6 - 8 people MAX
* Every room has gorgeous southern views over the ocean
* Centrally located in the heart of Orcas Island: close to Moran State Park, kayak & bicycle rentals, art galleries, restaurants, beaches, theatre, trails, boutique shops, coffee houses, bookstores, library, ice cream and gelato parlors, groceries, pubs, and organic Farmer's Market
* Granite and marble countertops, beautiful cherry hardwood floors
* Pack n' Play crib is available for the smallest travelers
* Huge balcony off of main floor; bonfire pit and picnic table off of bottom floor patio
* Master bath features gigantic jacuzzi tub; both baths have heated travertine floors!
* 5-minute walk into downtown Eastsound, ranked #1 for small town charm in America by Sunset Magazine
* Dogs are welcome! (1 well behaved dog per stay, except with prior approval)
Queen and Futon in Master located on the upstairs main level, Queen located in 2nd bedroom - downstairs, Queen and Twin Located in the 3rd bedroom - downstairs. Baby Cribs (1) There is a pack-n-play crib in the 2nd bedroom closet, downstairs....moreless
Bathroom 1: toilet, combination tub/shower, jetted tub
Glass top table with 4 chairs. There is also countertop bar seating for 2 people. There is a patio set out on the deck if additional seating is needed. No highchair provided....moreless
Seating for 4 people
It's actually a pellet stove. Pellets provided and instructions for use are in the Welcome binder....moreless
Iron & Board
Parking Off Street:
The house has a shared driveway with neighbor. There is room for 2 cars at the Orcas Ohana. Easy access - you can pull right up to the front door. Guests must be respectful of neighbors vehicle and not block their driveway access....moreless
Bath and kitchen towels are provided. Please bring your own beach towels or towels for your pet....moreless
Wi-Fi password provided before guest arrival....moreless
This is a pellet stove with plenty of pellets provided!...moreless
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Please call with any questions that you may have. We are happy to split up the total into 2 or 3 payments, the balance is just due 30 days prior to arrival. No hidden fees. You are welcome to use your credit or debit card or even a direct debit from your checking account.
Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About: Orcas Island is a “one in a million” experience. I felt it immediately upon my first visit, and within no time at all I’d gone and purchased this gorgeous home overlooking the ocean with the intention of writing my next book there.
Alas, I missed my family and friends in Portland too much, and that’s when the idea for The Ohana vacation rental was
I sincerely hope that your stay in this home brings you and your ohana members an abundance of laughter, joy, and memories that you will talk about and remember for many years to come.
Owner of The Orcas Ohana