River Front Cottage with Docks for Your Boats - Relax - Enjoy
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Carrabelle cottage description
This Cozy River Front Cottage with docks for your boat(s), boasts 2 bedrooms with queens size beds with views of the Carrabelle River from each of these bedrooms and one bedroom with bunk beds. Internet service, cable tv and a DVD player are connected. There is a full kitchen and a washer and dryer along with bedding and towels for your use.
Fish right off the dock or bring your boat and tie up. Kayaks are available for rent to paddle up the Carrabelle River into Tate's Hell State Forest where you may see anything from alligators, eagles, Swallow Tail Kytes, black bears, foxes, owls, deer,... Hike on the trails or on the wonderful powder sand beaches. Hunt during hunting season in the winter for deer, turkey, wild pigs...
Sportsfishing on the bay or on the Gulf of Mexico. Contact us for a referral.
Golfing is minutes away at the world class premier golf course at St. James Bay. Call - 850-697-9606.
We also have a concierge, Cher, who will assist you with: babysitting, pet sitting, catering, massage in your cottage, provisioning, airport transportation... call- 850-559-1900
There are so many fun things to do and if you enjoy nature - this is the place on the 'forgotten coast' of Florida, where we have thousands of birds migrating across our territory during the spring and fall.
There is something for everyone. And if you decide you want to stay..., feel free to contact me, Robin Hilton a Realtor with Jeff Galloway Real Estate, and I will assist you with your real estate needs.
We Welcome YOU!!
Keywords: Cottage, waterfront, river, Carrabelle, Florida, North Florida, Panhandle, cute, cozy, vacation, three bedrooms, boating, fishing, hunting, beaches, swimming, paddling, kayaking
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 7-9
- Queen size Beds (2), trundle Beds (1), futon, (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Catering Available
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- River Front, docks, 5 minutes to the beach or town. Fish on the rivers, bay or Gulf of Mexico; bring your own boat and keep it on the dock; hunt during hunting season for deer, wild pigs, turkey and more; paddle kayaks *(available), paddling tours on the rivers or paddle without a guide; sportsfishing tours, fish for Reds or Trouts in the bay or go out to the Gulf of Mexico and fish for Mahi Mahi, Grouper, Bonita +++ depending on the season; hike in our Tate's Hell State Forest or Apalachicola National Forest where there are 3/4 million acres with or without a guide; bring your binoculars for fabulous bird watching; visit museums and galleries as well as a mulitude of gift shops, many, of which, are in Apalachicola; feast on local seafood, shrimp, scallops(in season)..at one of our many local restaurants. Concierge Service offers: airport transportation, catering, provisioning, babysitting, pet sitting...firstname.lastname@example.org Come and enjoy our beautiful Forgotten Coa...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Big Game
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Take a riverboat on the Wakulla River, Ferry to Dog Island, Beach combing: at Carrabelle Beach, on Saint George Island Beach,or Dog Island Beach. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets while strolling the beaches or dining in one of the waterfront restaurants. Stop by for a cold one at 'Harry's', the oldest established bar in the area (since WWII), listen to live music at 'Fathoms', one of the newest restaurants and go for your special coffee at 'Carrabelle Junction' across from the post office....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Quietly, comfortably, nice nature
Quietly, comfortably, nice nature
Two weeks in the Easter holidays in 2009 (April) in which we have enjoyed the rest, the miraculous nature and the comfort of the house. The equipment feels well and is complete, even if some small details seem renovation-destitute. Because of the heating shafts between the rooms there is no real noise isolation. Every word in kitchen and livingroom is clear to understand in 2 of the 3 bedrooms.The situation directly on the river is wonderful. The owners Jeanne and Dave are attentive. Because of the weather we had to use the heating which is very efficient, but you have to accept the noise. Three separate bedrooms offer a lot of place. If you travel with small children the house is to be recommended less, because the access to the river is not protected.
- Guest Burkhard and Steff (Cologne, Germany)
- Date of stay 04/10/09
- Review Submitted 06/21/09
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Seasonal Rates: Spring - April 1 to Memorial Day (mid season)-$850 per wk. + tax Summer - Memorial Day - Labor Day(high season) $995 per wk + tax Fall - Day after Labor Day to *Thanksgiving*(mid season) $850 per week + tax Winter - December 1 - March 31st $755 per week + tax *xmas wk and New Years* * All holidays * are charged HIGH SEASON prices. MONTHLY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE Kayak rentals available. 3 Day Minimum Stay - A $75.00 Cleaning fee charged to stays less than 5 days *PET FEES WILL BE APPLIED* *SPECIAL OFFER - 10% off 7 night stays 9/4 - 10/31
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: 8502748603
- Secondary: Fax - 850-697-2733
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 28, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.