Beachfront Family Oriented Condo at Atlantic Beach / Beaufort
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Atlantic Beach condo description
Bring the family to the beach!
Southwinds C-2 is a beautiful, first-floor, ocean side condominium. Just a short walk to the pool and ocean. Features include a 32" flat screen TV in the living room with Netflix streaming content available, and a flat screen in the master bedroom. Bring your laptop, we have HIGH SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS.
Southwinds is an oceanfront complex near Ft. Macon State Park with two outdoor swimming pools, grills, and laundry facilities on-site. This is a non-smoking condominium.
Our condo is only minutes from historic Beaufort North Carolina which was recently voted the number one small town in America to visit. Lined with history, fabulous restaurants and shops Beaufort is a great place to spend the day strolling.
My favorite part about Morehead City, Beaufort and Atlantic Beach is that it is quiet and non-touristy. A true beach for locals.
Come and Enjoy!
Amanda, Matt, Cullen & Dutch
Keywords: Condominium, Oceanfront
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Southwinds C-2 is a beautiful, first-floor, ocean side condominium at Atlantic Beach, North Carolina. Just steps away to one of two pools and the ocean. This condominium has been completely updated for the 2011 rental season! Features include a 32" flat screen TV in the living room with Netflix and Hulu streaming content available, and a TV in the master bedroom. This property also has HIGH SPEED WIRELESS. The bedding is a queen bed in the master bedroom, two twin bunk beds and a full bed in the second bedroom, and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. There are bed rails and a pack n play in the closet as well. Southwinds is an oceanfront complex near Ft. Macon State Park with two outdoor swimming pools, grills, and laundry facilities on-site. This is a non-smoking condominium. My husband Matt and I have two small boys Cullen & Dutch 1 & 3 and we love the family friendly, non-touristy atmosphere Atlantic Beach and Southwinds offers. Please come enjoy our place! Thank you, Amand...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Visit the North Carolina Aquarium, Fort Macon State Park, Morehead City Waterfront, Historic Beaufort Village, The NC Maritime Museum, The Cape Lookout Lighthouse, Private boats or concession ferries are also available to Shackleford Banks, Shackleford Banks is most famous for its wild ponies. Fabulous restaraunts including; Ruddy Ducks, Amos Mosquitos, The Channel Marker, The Sanitary, The Beaufort Grocery, The Spouter Inn, The WaterMark, The Island Grill, Blue Moon Bistro, Clawsons & many more....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
01/01/12 03/31/12 $ 530.00/wk. 04/01/12 05/26/12 $ 615.00/wk. 05/27/12 06/09/12 $ 755.00/wk. 06/10/12 08/04/12 $ 920.00/wk. 08/05/12 08/18/12 $ 805.00/wk. 08/19/12 09/01/12 $ 755.00/wk. 09/02/12 10/27/12 $ 615.00/wk. Long term winter rental available, please call.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
One of the oldest port towns in North Carolina, Beaufort has a welcoming boardwalk, fine restaurants, and eclectic shops. This is also where you catch the ferry to the lighthouse and wild ponies. It is one of our favorite places. You can see Blackbeards home and take a Pirate Ghost Tour. We love to eat at The Spouter Inn and The Beaufort Grocery Company....MoreCollapse
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We are the Fisher's Matt, Amanda, Cullen & Dutch. We fell in love with Atlantic Beach the first time we visited. From pristine beaches to wild horses; fine restaurants to world class fishing... what is there not to love? Our boys love to play in the sand at the beach all day then we head to the pool for a cocktail and afternoon dip. Every time our family visits we fall more in love with the area and can't wait to come back. We are both so happy to be able to share this with our children and friends and look forward to sharing it with you and your family.
- Primary: (888) 275-8297
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
One of two pools
Guest Room Bunk Beds & Full Bed
living room, 2 couches, one sleeper sofa
Table Extends to Seat 6
Master with Queen Bed
View from Balcony
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013