Moonstar House and/or Cottage, Romantic, 9 Acres Private Ocean Front
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Gualala house description
The MoonStar House & Cottage feature a romantic setting on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. They are located on ten wooded acres of private property bordering the ocean, perfect for hiking, picnicking and communing with nature. There are numerous breathtaking ocean views, as well as, a charming brook, footbridge and waterfall. PLEASE NOTE: The House and Cottage can be rented together or separately. THE CALENDAR INCLUDES BOOKINGS FOR THE HOUSE ONLY. Call 1 (800) 884 3836 for booking availability of the Cottage (base nightly rate: $225 less 30% beginning 4th night).
1) THE HOUSE has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large living/dining room area and a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher. All areas feature large picture windows, beautiful aged redwood interior, large skylights, and stained glass. It is tastefully furnished, very cozy and romantic. It has a gas fireplace with views of the ocean, sunset and stars that are incredible. Also included is complimentary high-speed wireless Internet, Netflix streaming and Pandora Radio. 2) THE COTTAGE has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a large living/dining room area and a small fully equipped kitchen area. All areas feature large picture windows with ocean views, large stargazing skylights, and stained glass. It is tastefully furnished, very cozy and romantic. It has a gas fireplace with views of the ocean, sunset and stars that are incredible. Also included is complimentary high-speed wireless Internet,
Explore the wonderful local art galleries and studios or just relax on the deck with your laptop or a good book.
NOTE: The MoonStar HOUSE and MoonStar COTTAGE may be rented INDIVIDUALLY or TOGETHER to accommodate up to 6 people. Please Note: The Calendar shows only the booked reservations for the MoonStar House, and these are subject to change. The MoonStar Cottage reservations are Not posted, so you must call 800 884 3836 for availability and booking.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible:
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- PLEASE NOTE: The description above is for the MoonStar House only. However, the Amenities and Description for the Moon Star Cottage is essentially the same, except the Cottage had one bedroom and one bathroom. Both the House and Cottage can be rented separately or together. From Jan 10, 2013 to Feb 19, 2014 the house is fully booked. THE AVAILABLE DATES FOR THE COTTAGE FROM JAN 31 THROUGH FEBRUARY 19 ARE SHOWN ON THE CALENDAR ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Coin Laundry
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
local services and businesses
- Ocean View
sports and adventure activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Pier Fishing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Living Room:
- Hair Dryer
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
All Rentals beginning 4th night: 30% discount
COTTAGE RATES AND INFORMATION:
Cottage Only :Nightly Rate: $225
Cottage & House together: $420 ( = $50 nightly discount 1st 3 nights only)
Rent payment shall be due at check-in. Credit cards, cash, personal and travelers checks, and money orders are acceptable forms of payment of the rent due. A $5/night discount is offered if rent is paid by cash, check, or money order. If payment is made by personal check, a credit card must be presented to meet the Security Deposit & Additional Charges requirements noted below.
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1988
About the owner: Partners Arthur, Alma, Fred and Laura currently live in Northern and Southern California. Arthur and Fred grew up in the Mid West, Alma is originally from San Salvidor and Laura is a California Native.
Why the Owner Chose Gualala:
On a trip up the Mendocino Coast, Arthur and Alma stumbled upon a very unique property for sale. Partnering with Fred the property was purchased. One evening reflecting on the ocean, a beautiful crescent moon and star inspired our name 'Moonstar'.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Breathtaking Ocean Views, Beautiful 10 Acres for walking/hiking, Romantic, Serene Setting
- Primary: +1 800 331 3836 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Secondary: +1 707 884 3836 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Relax and Enjoy the Beautiful Views from the Hot Tub on the MoonStar House Deck
Kitchen Area with Ocean View
Front Bedroom with Skylight
Back Bathroom with Skylight
Love Is In The Air...
Sky on Fire as seen from the Deck
Metal Sculpture on the Bluff
Waterfall Feeding the MoonStar Stream as Viewed from the Bridge
Looking Down from our Deck Upon an Extremely Wild Ocean
Enjoy the Dramatic View from Cottage Hot Tub
Relax in the Cottage Bedroom and Enjoy the Magnificent View
Front Entrance Foyer
Living Room with Skylight, and 180 from Picture Window on the right (not shown)
Front Bathroom with Skylight
Back Bed Room right side
Moon and Star Reflections
Golden Sunset as viewed from house and cottage
Twilight Moon and Stars as viewed from living room, bed room, and hot tub
Walking Bridge Crossing over the MoonStar Stream
One of many View Points from the 10 Acre Wooded Grounds
MoonStar Cottage Perched Atop the Ocean Bluff
Enjoy a Meal and a Delicious View in the MoonStar Cottage
2 Bedroom / 2.5+ Bathroom
+1 800 331 3836
9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.