Charming Lake View, Towamensing Trails, Sleeps 8, Book Your Ski Trip Now!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Towamensing Trails house description
We all need a get-away and The Lindsay Mews House is a great place to spend time with your family & friends in the beautiful Pocono Mountains. This charming, beautifully furnished home offers sleeping for 8 people. You can take your kayak directly across the street to our beautiful 198 acre lake. It's just one block to the beach and Club House, swim in the club pool, fishing, hiking; whatever your pleasure, is here in Towamensing Trails. Less than 90 miles from Philadelphia Airport, 45 miles from Lehigh Valley Airport. Located in Towamensing Trails, a private amenity filled community, this 2 story, 3 bedroom, 2 full bath home with a loft has everything you need to enjoy a variety of activities; depending on the season.
The Pocono area is famous for its numerous places to hike, fish, shop, dine and relax. In winter, there is skiing, snowboarding, tubing or just cozy up before a fireplace and enjoy. In the summer we have our own crystal clear 195 acre Lake Towamensing, beach and private pool. In the autumn, the fall foliage is magnificent. The Poconos are an all season area to enjoy.
During your stay, you will enjoy the use of Lake Towamensing, its beach, pool, playground, clubhouse and restaurant. Live entertainment is often presented. Lake Towamensing is stocked for fishing (license required), and paddle boats, rowboats are available to rent. The Lake Association allows us to have 8 badges for the amenities. Towamensing Trails is just a short drive to Pocono Raceway, Bushkill Falls, Historic Jim Thorpe, The Crossings Premium Outlets. 3 golf courses within a 10 mile radius. Paintball, horseback riding, rafting and water parks are nearby. Split Rock Movie theatre and H2O water park, 5 miles.
Jim Thorpe, Bushkill Falls, Pocono Raceway, H2O Indoor Water Park, Camelbeach Water Park, Knoebels Amusement Park
Hickory Run State Park, Lehigh Gorge State Park, Beltzville State Park
Restaurants & Bars...
Trattoria 903 Excellent Italian cuisine in a casual atmosphere, this place is only about 10 minutes away. You must have reservations.
Boulder View Tavern We love this place, especially when it’s nice out, we can sit outside and enjoy the spectacular view of Big Boulder Lake and Mountain. Live music Friday and Saturday nights. 10 minute drive from our property.
Broadway Grille & Pub Upscale dining with an atmosphere to match, this place is about 20 minutes away located in the quaint town of Jim Thorpe. Great breakfast too.
Valerio’s Italian Pizzeria & Pub Only 5 minutes from our home, this is where we go to get great pizza and wings.
Piggy’s Restaurant Great breakfast about 10 minutes away!
Penn’s Peak & Roadie’s Restaurant About a 20 minute drive, this place has live music, truly spectacular views of the mountains.
Murphy's Loft Restaurant, Bar & Outdoor POOL & Bar Family friendly restaurant and great outdoor bar and pool during the summer. 10 minute drive.
Dom-N-Ali Good Italian food and nice bar.
Tokyo Tea House Very good sushi, reasonably priced. About 15 minutes away.
Nicks Lake House Outdoor patio. If you want to eat on-the-lake, this is the place. Excellent seafood bisque soup. Located at Lake Harmony
Shenanigans Restaurant & Nightclub The place to go if you want a bar and night club in a casual atmosphere. Located at Lake Harmony
Louie's Prime Steak House 10 minute drive.
Sunset-green Good food, upscale atmosphere and beautiful summer and fall views.
Barley Creek Brew Company A 25 minute drive, but an excellent microbrewery. Only a couple of minutes from The Crossings Factory Stores
Woody's Country House Family Friendly dining and home cooking
Hazel Park Grocery - not even a 5 minute drive, local grocery
- 1838 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Master Bedroom- 1st floor, king size bed, walk in closet, direct access to full bath (recently updated) with shower and tub. 2 bedrooms upstairs with two twin beds each. TV/DVD in one bedroom, access to full bath (recently updated) with a shower. Pull-out sofa bed in family room sleeps two people on a double mattress. Please Note: linens and towels are not provided...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 8 wristbands are provided at time of registration, which allows you free access to the following public amenities In Towamensing Trails. Arcade Game Room, Snack Bar, Pool, beach, playground, basket ball and tennis courts, clubhouse & restaurant. Area Activities: Skiing: Jack Frost & Big Boulder, Camelback Biking:Pocono Whitewater Biking, Blue Mountain Sports Whitewater Rafting & Kayaking: Jim Thorpe River Adventures, Pocono Whitewater Rafting, Whitewater Challengers, Lehigh Rafting Rentals, Whitewater Rafting Adventures Water Parks: H2O Indoor Water Park, Camelbeach Water Park Horseback Riding: Deerpath Stables, Triple W Riding Stables, Mountain Creek Stables, Carson’s Horseback Riding, Pocono Manor Stables, Golfing: Split Rock Resort, Hideaway Hills Golf Club, Jack Frost National Auto & Motorcyle Racing: Pocono Raceway Drive a Race Car at Pocono Raceway Casinos: Mount Airy Casino, Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Lake View
sports and adventure activities
- Whitewater Rafting
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Fly Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker:
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Mar 31, 2014
2 night min stay
Apr 1 - Jun 15, 2014
2 night min stay
Jun 16 - Sep 10, 2014
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Security Deposit: $500.00 and Cleaning Fee $75.00.
Rates for Holidays & Special Events...
Memorial Day weekend - $1500.00
Independence, & Labor Day Week - 4 night minimum stay:.$1500.00
Wine Festival & Blues Festival Weeks: $950.00
New Years: $1800.00 + $700.00 security deposit
MLK/Presidents Day Weekend: $1050.00
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Philadelphia International Airport at 90 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Big Boulder/Jack Frost at 6 Miles
- Primary: +1 570-722-3501 9 AM to 9 PM
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Charming Lake View, Towamensing Trails, Sleeps 8
Guest Bedroom 2
Covered Deck area
Lake Towamensing Autumn
Guest Bedroom 1
Ping Pong Table in Loft
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.