Escape the Heat! Affordable Monthly Rates. Internet, Sat. TV
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Florissant cabin description
VERY comfortable getaway in the pines. Plenty of space and Pike National Forest to play in. Modern, clean and close to the amenities of the city!
This place is an ideal base for those wanting to spend time in the Colorado mountains. Head east on highway 24 to visit Colorado Springs and all the world famous attractions of the Pike's Peak region or.... head west on highway 24 to explore the heart of the Rockies - Eleven Mile Canyon, the Collegiate Peaks, etc. There is SO much to see!
Open to short and longer term rentals. We will give deep discounts for monthly or longer renters over the summer. Come live in Colorado for a while! We've had several folks do this. References available.
Keywords: cabin, vacation, vacation home, mountain house, mountain home, retreat, mountain retreat, house, mountain, monthly, long term
- 1700 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 4-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Wood Stove:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- This place is NOT a luxury resort - if you want a pedicure, its a 20 minute drive to Woodland Park... It IS a true mountain getaway with lots of activities nearby. Fishing, hiking, rafting, all the attractions of the Pikes Peak area are very close. Recommended for families with young kids - lots of exploring/adventure or; Seniors looking to get away from the heat. Its a very relaxing place, with lots of wildlife and trees. Teens will have a good time, but you'll probably need to travel to the attractions to keep them interested, so its not highly recommended for that age, unless you're going to plan activities and drive (although everything is close). Its very cozy in the winter and very cool in the summer. There's a camp fire ring off the deck (subject to burn ban during drought times). A couple acres of land and national forest access (Pike) is within a short walk. All the modern amenities and yet secluded!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$119 per night- min two nights. $525 weekly rate. Monthly rate is $1650. (plus deposit) Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay; 3 nights during peak or holiday seasons. Email/call us for more info.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Colorado Springs at 45 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Breckenridge at 45 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Family of five, we used to have more time to use our cabin. Now that the kids are older we only get up there a couple of times a year due to all their activities :-(.
Why the Owner Chose Florissant:
We bought this place to have a getaway from the city. We plan to retire there in a few years!
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
If the weather is bad, the cabin/house is super comfortable. You can hang out all day if you want... There is an extensive video library, high speed internet and free firewood. Lots of games, etc. On warm days, the outdoor possibilities are limitless. Its close to the city yet you feel like your in the back country. We prefer longer term rentals in summer - retirees like to come and stay for a month or more to escape the heat. We've made several friends this way :-)
- Primary: 7195105014
Nestled in the pines!
Back deck party :-)
Forest service road less than a mile away.. you can do just about anything!
Fishin at Manitou Lake
View off back deck
Lots of forest to explore around here!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, July 01, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.