Winner - 'Best Private Accommodation' 2013 Air Nz Cook Islands Tourism Awads
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Muri house description
*** November 2013 - this property was awarded outright 'best private accommodation' in the Air New Zealand Cook Islands Tourism Awards so you are assured a amazing holiday experience!
- email now as we are filling fast for 2014
- this beachfront lagoon facing two storey home is situated on Muri Beach on a quiet part of the beach away from the crowds with its own private access to muri beach !
- the property is modern with pacific island décor and theme and has up to date appliances
- the house entrance is private and screened, there is a main bedroom and ensuite / bathroom with washing machine downstairs and upstairs a second bedroom and bathroom
all bedrooms have screened sliding doors, ceiling and wall fans and are bright, modern and like new
- the kitchen is open plan, there is a dishwasher, large fridge freezer, microwave, gas hob and oven and a island style bench with granite worktop plus all the cooking utensils you will need to create some amazing meals with local produce
- the lounge has large couches, tv, dvd player and dvd's , a ipod dock, books and magazines to read. the bi folding doors open up to the large deck that has modern rattan dining furniture and sun loungers, cook some tuna or seafood on the outside BBQ and stare at the lagoon or laze in the pool
- we supply all cotton linen including a spare change plus beach, bathroom and hand towels, both bathrooms have showers
- the main bedroom has a king bed (which can be split into singles if needed), the upstairs bedroom has a queen bed
- the house sleeps up to 4 comfortably and 5 if a child or extra person is travelling with you. we are able to configure beds to suit, just ask on enquiry!
- the section has a large front lawn that rolls on to Muri Beach, on the lawn are a mixture of double and single kayaks for you to use during your stay as well as a outside shower. there is a island named 'Taakoka' directly in the lagoon off our beach, this is a great place to explore in the kayaks or snorkel around.
- there is a carport at the front of the property which is private and secure. our property is not signposted from the road giving you absolute privacy and security
* please email and enquire about availability and we always reply to our guests within 24hrs
* we look forward to your email and maybe seeing you in paradise real soon!
- 100 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Smoking Allowed:
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- - for pool safety we do not accept children under 10yrs old - group gatherings or receptions, stag or hen parties, weddings or wedding receptions are not permitted in or around the property - guests staying in the house are only permitted to use the pool and facilities, not guests or guests staying at other accommodation - we can arrange airport transfers and drop offs on arrival / departure to the house ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Recreation Center
- Coin Laundry
- Duty Free Shops
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
this amazing property has a large lagoon facing pool that looks directly onto Muri Beach you have your very own private access to the clean, coral free white sand of Muri Beach and the lagoon...moreless
sports and adventure activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2014
5 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- once deposit is paid if you cancel your booking the full deposit will be returned less $100 handling fee
- if you cancel your booking between 5&10 weeks of travel we will return 50% of your deposit
- cancelling your booking within 4 weeks or less to travel will result in loss of deposit and final balance (if paid)
- we recommend taking out travel insurance
- 20% deposit taken by our secure Electronic Credit Card facility to confirm booking, the deposit is secured after completing and returning to us our standard 'Booking Form'.
- the balance is to be paid 4-5 weeks prior to travel, we will contact you requesting the balance, the balance will not be secured until you have approved the balance to be paid.
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Beach: beach at Muri
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: - after getting married at Muri Beach we fell in love with Rarotonga and Muri and returned after going back to NZ, selling the house and packing up with the wife and kids to work at the airport here in 'Raro'. - as we had both worked in hotels and resorts in NZ for many years we began to see the potential for holiday homes in Rarotonga and purchased two residential properties right on Muri Beach - after 6 months renovating and updating we re opened in mid 2012 we have been over 90% occupied and enjoy amazing guest reviews and comments since. - we do not live onsite and pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our houses and professional way we run our business. - we look forward to meeting you here in paradise and helping you to have an amazing holiday experience here in rarotonga. Meitaki Maata (thank you). Adam and Sarah Nixon
Why the Owner Chose Muri:
- amazing private beach access - the white clean sand and sheltered lagoon - the unique situation being in one of the few beach residential areas left in Muri - the pool !
The Unique Benefits at this House:
- the quietness and absolute privacy is what our guests keep telling us, they love the amazing beach and the large volcanic island that is opposite our property in the lagoon
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
imagine yourself in the pool looking out at the lagoon !
step from the lawn to your own beach area on Muri Beach
private, landscaped with outside shower and kayaks to use
all bedrooms are furnished to a high standard and doors are screened
the white sand of muri beach!
explore the island of Taakoka in the kayaks right off your beach
the view of our private driveway entrance - this shows you how private it is !
the pool cannot be seen from the beach !
outside furniture on the deck, and bbq
both bathrooms are modern and clean
pool is for you and your guests only!
metres from the beach
private poolside dining!
- all photos are within 12 months old and are not edited or photo shopped !
the blue water of the lagoon and taakoka island
open plan kitchen and living,modern appliances and furniture - and a dishwasher!
with gas cooking and bbq you'll be cooking up a storm !