Ultimate Beach Front Getaway! Charming, Relaxing 3BR & 3BA.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Extremely private beach front home located at the quiet northern end of Clearwater Beach. Available for lease for the first time in many years.
Imagine -- Waking up to the peaceful sound of gentle waves lapping against the sand; Lounging in the secluded backyard; Playing frisbee on the white sand beaches; Swimming or kayaking in the clear blue ocean; and Dining on the roof top patio while enjoying a breathtaking sunset.
Located within waking distance of the Carouel Yacht Club and only a trolley ride away from the exciting Clearwater Beach Walk, you'll be able to enjoy all that this world-renowned beach has to offer while maintaining your privacy. Whether you're looking for a relaxing getaway or an activity-filled vacation, this beach bungalow provides the best of both worlds.
Please click the Virtual Tour link below to explore this amazing jewel on the beach!
- 2279 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Limited Accessibility
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Parking Off Street:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Air Conditioning:
- Living Room seats 6:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Yes, our beach house is right on the beach! Our backyard includes the white sand and the Gulf of Mexico. Of course, there are also palm trees, tropical flowers, butterflies, birds, and occasionally turtles and dolphins. Stroll south along the beach and you will reach the main Clearwater Beach (with lots of hotels, restaurants and tourists). If you prefer quietness, walk or kayak north to the 100% natural Caladesi Island (Caladesi Island is now connected to the Clearwater Beach Island due to shifting sand). Caladesi Island was voted #1 Beach in the U.S. in 2008. Only several years ago, the only way to access this unspoiled and uninhabited island is through boats. Today, you can walk there from our house. Finally, our guests constantly told us that their #1 favorite thing to do is to relax at rooftop patio in the evening for dinners while watching the breathtaking sunset. Please click Virtual Tour link below to view 60+ additional pictures....moreless
- Music Library:
- DVD Player:
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lawn / Garden
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View:
- Beach View:
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
ReviewsWrite a review
The location of this vacation home is great! Right on the beach and near enough to Clearwater town to be able to walk there or take the trolley bus. The property itself is a little tired and needs work. The masterbedroom is really large and the master bath lovely. But the roof leaked when we were there, although they did repair it. The tiles are coming away in places, but it was nice and clean. The other two bedrooms are nice - but not nearly as nice as the master. One has a small bathroom attached, whilst the other bedroom can only really be called a children's room (two twin beds). One of the best bits was that the kitchen is well stocked with dishes, pots and pans and even lots of spices and condiments. This was a great plus when we wanted to cook at the property. There are BBQ facilities, as well, but the charcoal was hidden in the garage! The laundry facilities were good and well used! Outdoors there are a number of seating areas, and fairly nice garden furniture. Unfortunately, there are no sun loungers, which is something that should be added. There were beach chairs and umbrellas, but they were quite rusty and broken, so not really very good. As I said, we had a good time, and the overall feel of the place was nice - but not 5* by any stretch of the imagination. There are lots of repairs needed and the outdoor lighting did not work at all. We reported this, but nothing was done, so it was dangerous. Also, quite a bit of work was being done whilst we were in residence, making it necessary for us to plan trips away from the property on several days so we wouldn't be subjected to the building works. Finally, the owner is working on the place - but a lot needs to be done to bring it up in standard. We were particularly not enamored with the other 'guests' - many cockroaches!!! But at least they weren't in the kitchen, just the bedrooms, living room and outdoors!
- Guest Travelbug
- Date of stay 04/18/13
- Review Submitted 05/14/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+.
Owner response: Kate, Thank you for the feedback. I apologize that our fence upgrade and other improvement work were disturbing during your stay. We actually did block off several days for maintenance and improvement before your checked in. Unfortunately, our contractor was unable to finish the jobs on time due to the weather. All the other things that you pointed out were fixed. Thank you again for your patience and feedback. Enoch
Perfectly Located and Very CharmingGuest comment entered by owner
Perfectly Located and Very Charming
Captain Markus Jxxxxx of Swiss Airlines sent the following email last summer soon after arriving at our beach house: "We enjoy the beach house a lot. It's perfectly located and very charming..." After he went home to Zurich, he and his wife sent me another email and some photos of the beach --- "Thank you once again for the opportunity to rent your house at the beach. We enjoyed a great stay and we all could recover from the workload we all had. We all will remember a great vacation at Clearwater beach. All the best and many wishes from Switzerland (where the sun is shining now as well)."
- Guest Captain Markus J. of Swiss Airlines
- Date of stay 07/07/12
- Review Submitted 01/10/13
Perfect Beach House!Guest comment entered by owner
Perfect Beach House!
During the summer and autumn of 2012, Patty Belloise, owner of Belloise Realty and a highly respected and top Clearwater vacation rental broker, sent me several emails about the experience of her clients who had rented our beach house via her company: "They absolutely love your beach house! It has been well received!..." "I went by yesterday. They couldn't stop telling me what a wonderful home you have...they will definitely be back and for a longer stay next time..." "The lady from Dallas kept telling me that you have the perfect beach house and that she, her husband and their grown children from Boston had the most perfect beach vacation..."
- Guest Patty Belloise of Belloise Realty
- Date of stay 07/14/12
- Review Submitted 01/10/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 35 nights or more $360 nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Our minimum rental period is 1 week. Rates maybe higher for special holiday weeks. Once you decide to make a reservation, we will send you a rental agreement. We require a non-refundable deposit to hold the dates. If the government issues a hurricane evacuation order during your stay, we will refund you pro-rata. Our goal is to make sure that you and your family have a truly memorable vacation.
- Cleaning: $200 + tax
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 12%
1. Check in Time: 4 p.m. / Check-out Time: 10 a.m. 2. No smoking allowed. 3. No pets allowed. 4. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of Guests is 8 persons. Owner reserve the right to charge an additional $50 per person per night in excess of 8 persons. 5. People other than the registered guests may not stay overnight in the property. 6. Any person in the property is the sole responsibility of the registered Guests. Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. 7. Luggage: Do not put luggage on or near the beds to prevent any chance of bed buds contamination. (So far, we are fortunate to not have any bed bud problems.) 8. Doors: Please keep doors (& garage doors) closed at all time to prevent mosquito or critters from entering the house. 9. Garbage: Garbage pick ups are early Monday and Thursday mornings. Please put the garbage can out by the curb the night before. 10. Parking: Parking is limited to 3 vehicles (1 in the garage and 2 on the driveway). Parking on the streets is not permitted in our neighborhood per City Ordinance. 11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping services during Guest’s stay. Please contact the Homeowner if you need housekeeping services during your stay. 12. Handyman: Homeowner has a local contractor who performs routine repairs and maintenance. If anything needs to be fixed during your stay, please contact the Homeowner.
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
- Nearest Airport: Tampa Int'l (TPA) or St. Pete Int'l (PIE) at 15 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Port of Tampa Curise Ship Terminal at 25 Miles
- Nearest Train: AmTrack at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-275 at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Clearwater/ Caledesi/ St. Pete/ Ft. Desoto at Carlouel
- Nearest Barpub: Sandpearl, Hooters, Frenchy's, Palm Pavillion at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Canada at 1000 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Belleair Country/ Belleview Biltmore/ Clearwater at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Beachcomber, Crabby Bills, Cooters, Hooters at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We take pride in keeping our beach front home clean and making it as welcoming as possible.
Why the Owner Chose Carlouel:
Clearwater Beach has been voted one of the top beaches in the US year after year. Our house is located right on the beach in the quieter north end. No street parking is allowed to ensure quietness and security.
The Unique Benefits at this Bungalow:
Located on the quieter part of the beach yet within walking distance or short trolley ride to the excitement of Pier 59, Beach Walk and the main beach. Exploring the Caladesi Island state park is easier than ever now that the Caladesi Island and the Clearwater Beach Island are linked together by a shift in the ocean sand.
- Primary: +1 813-843-8228
- Secondary: +1 813-909-2929 x 1
- Fax: +1 813-909-8989
Links to more information:
Looking north from our sandy backyard! Enjoy the walk to the Caladesi Island.
View from our balcony into the sugary white sandy beach and the calm blue water
Family Room with skylight.
One of 3 bedrooms -- this one has two twin beds. Others have King and Queen beds
Relax and enjoy the gorgeous sunset and evening breeze from the roof top deck
Palm trees, tropical flowers and butterflies filled private courtyard.
Read your favorite novels & sip your favorite drinks at our relaxing back porch.
Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertop and stainless steel gas stove
Master bathroom with shower, large jetted Jacuzzi tub and plenty of sunlight
Looking southwards from our quiet and family and children friendly "backyard".
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013