Annie's House - Peaceful and Restful. a Kayaker's Delight.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tenants Harbor house description
Named for the child who spent her childhood in this sweet house nestled in the woods of Tenants Harbor. Now, her captivating paintings grace the walls of a house built next to a mountain of granite left over from Wild Cat Quarry and just a whisper away from the shores of Tenants Harbor. Annie’s House is a quiet, semi-rustic retreat surrounded by tall pines and a well maintained lawn. Built for a family of sailors, the house is built with the sturdiness of a ship and a delightful airiness that all vacation houses should have. Located on Haskell Point Road, a quiet road winding its way along the shore, the house has a right of way to the shore 500 yards from the front door. This is a perfect place to launch kayaks from or simply sit and watch boats pass in front of you – beyond them see High Island, Southern Island and Northern Island. It would be easy to walk into Tenants Harbor for breakfast, coffee or to pick up the paper in the morning. Or, walk to Cod End to pick up some lobster.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Upstairs (accessed by a hybrid staircase/ships ladder with hand railings) find two bedrooms. The first has one twin bed and the second has a double bed which can sleep 2. The other bedroom is above the multi-purpose room off the kitchen. This room is the perfect place to take off your shoes after a sandy day at the beach. The bedroom above is very private with beautiful built-ins and 180 degree views of the woods and the yard. This is also a double bed, fit for two people. This bedroom is accessed by a typical staircase. Annie’s House is about a little solitude, peacefulness and tall pines creaking in the salty air – all the while, knowing civilization is just a walk down the road. It’s a perfect for 2 people as it is for 5....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The main part of the house houses the kitchen, dining area and the living room. The living room has a couch, shelves filled with books, a propane fired wood stove and a television that received basic reception. There is also a radio and a DVD player for movie watching. Internet is also provided for guest use. Off the living room find the dining area, which looks out on to the deck and the yard, with seating for 5-6. The deck has outdoor seating and a charcoal BBQ (guests must supply their own briquettes) The kitchen is just off the dining room and is centered around and island. There is a full sized gas stove for cooking as well as a full sized refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot and toaster. The house is supplied with cooking equipment as well. The full bath is off the living room with a claw foot tub outfitted with a shower head. Just for an extra touch, the owners provide handmade Trillium soap for guests (its made in Rockland and is truly luxurious)...moreless
- Games For Kids
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
sports and adventure activities
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Laundry Soap
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Broadband Access
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Mobile Phone
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Outdoor Grill
- Beach Towels
- Wood Deck
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: (207) 596-6295 (Maine, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from the Right of Way - 500 yards from the house
Bedroom 2 - this is accessed by a typical staircase
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.