Unique Rental Opportunity Overlooking Lake Nacimiento
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Lake Nacimiento Properties estate description
The ranch is located very close to many activities:
1. The lake offers a ramp to launch private boats and water skis as well as a marina to rent them. Activities include boating, water skiing and fishing. Also, one can just picnic and relax at one of the many lake beaches in complete privacy. Lake Nacimiento is literally 3 minutes away.
2. The Lake Nacimiento/ Paso Robles area offers a multitude of wine tasting opportunities at some world renown vineyards.
3. Fine dining experience in Paso Robles is just 20 minutes away.
4. Hearst Castle is just an hour away.
5. San Miguel Mission and San Antonio Mission are just minutes away.
6. Pacific Coast Beaches and other communities such as San Luis Obispo, Pismo Beach, Cambria, Atascadero and Templeton are within 1 hour.
7. The ranch has San Francisco to the north and Los Angeles to the south. Each is equidistant from the ranch at 3 hours away.
Keywords: The property consists of a beautiful Spanish style home on of a hill overlooking both Lake Nacimiento and Lake San Antonio. Both lakes are minutes away and they both offer fishing, beach picnicking and boating for your enjoyment. The house is surrounded by a fully fenced 160-acre with gated entrance. The ranch has a multiple trails for hiking and biking as well as paved roads. The ranch offers a great opportunity for wildlife viewing, gazing at wonderful sunsets and romantic star-filled nights, all in absolute privacy.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 7-10
- King size beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3.75 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Weekday Rate (minimum 2 nights) - $300/night Weekend Rate (Friday-Sunday) - $1000 Weekly Rate - $2,000 Security Deposit of $500 If you cancel 7 days or less before arrival reservation/security is forfeited Cleaning Fee - $100/visit is required
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2001
- Primary: (818) 381-7888
- Secondary: (818) 209-4578
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of the Lake
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013