Ocean Front Sanctuary - Best Beach on Banderas Bay!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Kite Towers condo description
BEACH FRONT SANCTUARY - Very close to the ocean beach (a stones throw away) with 180 degree, unobstructed views - rare for a beach front 2 bedroom condo rental!
Your get-a-way for rest, relaxation, restoration -- and fun in the sun. Modern (architecture, kitchen, furnishings and amenities) and only 6 years old. Condo has 1,700 FT2 of living space (interior & terraces). Ocean view sunsets year round.
This is a primary home featuring many additional appliance & service luxuries not often found in a secondary beach home:
- UV & Reverse Osmosis water purification system - no need to buy bottled water
- Flat Panel TV featuring high end satellite programming including most US & Canadian channels in English, a dozen French channels and several movie channels. DVD player with limited DVD movie library.
- Specialty kitchen appliances (oven, 20 setting 4 burner cook top range, food processor, centrifuge juicer, crock pot, taco warmer, separate coffee and hot water makers)
- Standard Appliances (microwave oven, convection toaster oven, dish washer, drink blender & electric coffee bean grinder).
- Table setting and service for 8 including: table clothes, cloth napkins and place mats.
- Air conditioning units in each room are zoned with individual controls to minimize electricity usage. Lighted ceiling fans in all rooms. Full size washer and dryer. Patio features: gas BBQ, table, 6 chairs & 2 chaise lounges all with cushions.
Send email request for additional select pictures – all kitchen appliances / cookware and different views of each room, common areas and ocean / beach.
- LOCATION: Directly on the beach - so close you can hear the cadence of waves rhythmically washing the shore. Perched on the 7th floor – the condo is well above palm trees providing commanding, unobstructed, 180 degree views - whale watching, dolphins playing and scenic views from the south to the north shores.
- Private beach with palapas, chairs and tables accessed by key pad controlled gate. The condo is positioned at the mid-point on the best 4 mile stretch of beach on the 52 mile rim of Banderas Bay. The clean sandy beach is superb for long walks at low tide, catching waves on body boards or wading far out as it gently slopes into the sea - no holes, rocks or other hazards. Federally certified with life guard on duty daily monitoring roped off swimming area (off-limits to jet ski's and other pleasure craft).
- Common area 20 meter infinity swimming pool (with additional shallow children's section) is complete with deck lounges & umbrellas, tiled terrace, gardens, swim-up bar and lighted pergola with tables, chairs & BBQ for gatherings.
- LOW DENSITY: Only 32 condos in the building - 80% are 2nd home beach properties occasionally used by owners and seldom rented.
- CONVENIENCE / SECURITY: Three security personnel 24 / 7 - one at front gate, one at beach gates and one to assist you with luggage / grocery provisions brought in and ice & cold beverages sold on site (limited selection). Adjacent to the “ETC” public beach club - easy access for a quick meal / snacks / drinks.
Keywords: Beach Front, Unobstructed 180 Degree Views, Ocean Front Sunsets Year Round, Low Density, Luxury & Convenience / Security.
- On floor 7
- 1700 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Japanese Soaking Tub. Custom built-in cabinetry & lighting.
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite / Cable:
- Wireless Internet:
Pool & Spa
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Beach View
- Car Not Necessary
- Ocean View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Water Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Miniature Golf
- (1) Vallarta Adventures Tours - 5 minutes to 'Zip' lines through the jungle, rappelling down water falls, Rhythms of the Night presentation on the South Shore; ( 2) 5 minutes to two 18 hole golf courses; (3) Jet Ski rentals and Parasailing 2 minutes down the beach; (4) 5 - 7 minutes to Major Stores (Wall Mart, Mega & Chedraui); (5) numerous restuarant options - ethnicity & price range; (6) Movie theater - 5 minutes away; (7) Live entertainment (jazz to rock) in neighboring Bucerias and La Cruz de Huanacaxtle....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Ocean Front Sanctuary-home away from home
Ocean Front Sanctuary-home away from home
We recently returned from five weeks spent in Nuevo Vallarta. We had chosen to stay in the Kite Towers as the complex is situated absolute beachfront. As described, the condo has magnificent views in either direction along the beach. Many an evening was spent enjoying a wine on the balcony, watching the sunset, or later in the evening, viewing some grand fireworks displays . I call it "home away from home" as the condo was extremely well equipped...from kitchen appliances, BBQ to beach towels and boogey boards.... everything was supplied. We were very comfortable during our stay. It was also great to be able to view some of our TV channels from Canada, to keep up with news and sport from home. The owner was always prompt to reply to any questions prior to our reservation, and had a chilled bottle of wine for us on our arrival. The security deposit was returned to us without any delay. The grounds maintenance and security staff at the Kite were always friendly and helpful. It is a very secure complex. We used the local buses a lot, either to Puerto Vallarta or Bucerias, and took the odd taxi from the grocery store. We walked a lot, even to Bucerias., we also explored further afield (by bus) to Sayulita and La Penita market ( a great market by the way) There are some good restaurants closeby, and the brunch at the Marival was a treat on Sundays. Overall, our stay in the Kite condo was most enjoyable ... we miss the sounds of the waves, and our long morning beach-walks. We hope to return again, Gracias!
- Guest Mike (Kelowna, BC, Canada)
- Date of stay 02/20/13
- Review Submitted 04/08/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, age 55+, romantic getaway.
Exceptional Condo Experience
Exceptional Condo Experience
I was fortunate to have found this condo for my last vacation experience in Nuevo Vallarta. I have previously stayed at other VRBO properties in the area and this was the most exceptional for many reasons. First, the photos of the unit are accurate but don't adequately show how well equipped the unit is. There are nice dishes, good cutlery, small appliances such as juicer and toaster oven in addition to a full-size oven, outdoor grill, full size washer and dryer, etc. Also, the owners left many condiments that were much appreciated when cooking. Overall, the unit is nicely furnished and well-maintained. The owner was very helpful in responding to all of my questions/emails prior to arrival and also provided a thorough tour of the unit when I arrived. When there was a problem with the telephone and internet service, he and his assistant quickly responded so that TelMex came out within a short time period to make repairs. The location is perfect with fabulous ocean-front views on the expansive patio, and my husband and I enjoyed watching not only sunsets but the frequent firework displays that occurred around Christmas and New Years. And of course, the pelicans that would fly by at eye level. The pool and grounds are well-kept and the local staff are very friendly and helpful although I wish I could communicate better in Spanish. The security is thorough with a gated entrance and staff, and locked beach-front door from the grounds to the beach. In regards to activities, we were able to walk to Paradise Village or take a short taxi ride to Mega for groceries. A very close property, Marival, has an excellent Sunday brunch as well as Nicksan restaurant for sushi/sashimi/Japanese fare. Also, within easy walking distance is Il Dynamito and Fajita Republic. To reach Puerto Vallarta, there is an easy to find local bus or water taxi (yes, the pier is now open so no more wading through the surf!). There is also a free trolley service that goes throughout the area sporadically. Overall, we highly recommend this property without reservation and know you'll enjoy staying here. Karleen and Don
- Guest Kaacy (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Date of stay 12/16/12
- Review Submitted 01/27/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, sightseeing, romantic getaway, adventure seekers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Oct 31
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Diaz Airport, Puerto Vallarta at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Mexico #200 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Front Terrace at Kite Towers
- Nearest Barpub: ETC Beach Club - adjacent at Kite Towers
- Nearest Golf: 3 - Flamingos, El Tigre & Mayan at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: ETC Beach Club - adjacent at Kite Towers
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: I am a boutique real estate broker (Costa Riviera Real Estate) - providing private client services for beach properties (beach front, ocean view or near beach) on the north shore of Banderas Bay. We are semi-retired here - have a second home in Carmel, CA. Enjoy taking in the varied local restaurants and many activities offered throughout the year in greater Puerto Vallarta. Exercise alternatives - lap swimming in our Kite condo complex pool, walking the beach at low tide, playing tennis and riding bicycles. A glass of wine together - catching every sunset from our ocean front terrrace. Is there a better way to celebrate the end of each day? We absolutely love it here - and know you will, too. Best regards, Norm & Mary Sue
Why the Owner Chose Kite Towers:
Best beach location in all of greater Puerto Vallarta; Year round ocean view sunsets; the sound of the sea always providing a touch of tranquility to a busy schedule.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Nearby - Vallarta Adventures Tours - Zip lines through the jungle, rappelling down water falls, Rhythms of the Night presentation on the South Shore, Swimming with Dolphins.
- Primary: + 415 990 9150 (California, USA)
- Secondary: +52 044-322-150--7268 (Nuevo Vallarta, MX)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Terrace View South
Terrace View North
Condo Location in Building
Master Bath Cabinet
Common Bath Cabinet
Infinity Pool & Private Beach
Bar & Media Cabinet
Master Bath Sink
Master Bath - Japanese Soaking Tub - View to Ocean
Common Bath Sink
Terrace View Southwest
Sunset - Banderas Bay
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 19, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.